: My Security Guard...

LittleB
12-23-05, 09:09 PM
Hi Guys!! I just want to share my cute little security guard with you all:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/MeganCFT/JoJoSecurity.jpg

He follows me everywhere, and he thinks he's a pitbull, so when I saw the shirt I thought it was appropriate LOL, just a lil x-mas present for him...and don't worry, I don't dress him up often, this is the first time ;)

caddeville
12-23-05, 09:26 PM
LMAO:histeric:!!!!!! That is the best shirt i've seen on a dog!! Very Nice!!!

LittleB
12-23-05, 09:39 PM
It's so perfect for him...he is only 5 lbs. but he really thinks he's one of the BIG DOGS!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-23-05, 09:44 PM
My grandpa has one of those...what are they called again?
Yorkshire Terriers?

caddeville
12-23-05, 09:46 PM
Don't all small dogs think that? My parents have 2 great danes and they are HUGE!!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-23-05, 10:10 PM
Small dogs have some sort of Napoleon complex...where the small act very aggressive and think that they are big or something like that..

SpeedyArizona
12-23-05, 11:07 PM
I remember when I was young, my parents has a Pug named JoJo. I got him when I was around 6 and had him for around for many years. I was always planning to get a dog, but just never got around to it.

Very cute!

LittleB
12-24-05, 01:16 AM
I remember when I was young, my parents has a Pug named JoJo.

HEY!!!!!! My dog's name is JoJo, that's CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, I'm freaked out now.

illumina
12-24-05, 01:23 AM
Neat little doggie. I like dogs, but that apartment complex where I live at doesn't allow dogs at all...

The closest thing I have to a dog would be my mother's dog, a German Shorthair Pointer, but they live about 70 miles away:

TomDeville
12-24-05, 01:49 AM
Hi Dear Megan Little B.,

That name thing IS freaky.
I was about to ask your dog's name
as I read the posts; then, the JoJo
thing was revealed.

In any event, how did you come up
with that particular name for your
cute undercover pit bull?

TomDeville :cool2:

LittleB
12-24-05, 02:09 AM
Hi Dear Megan Little B.,
That name thing IS freaky.
I was about to ask your dog's name
as I read the posts; then, the JoJo
thing was revealed.
In any event, how did you come up
with that particular name for your
cute undercover pit bull?
TomDeville :cool2:

Hi Tom! We came up with JoJo after we tried a few different other names LOL. My boyfriend and I couldn't agree on a name, he wanted to name him Napolean....no way in HELL was I gonna let that happen. Anyway finally after looking at a list of names and trying to compromise, we agree'd on JoJo!! At first he was Flaco, and then Papa, and then Harley (really liked that one) and then finally JoJo (which I LOVE!) and it stuck!

DopeStar 156
12-24-05, 03:40 AM
My daughter Balsac could kick your dog's ASS!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/Balsac/balsac3.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/Balsac/balsac2.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/Balsac/balsac1.jpg

She's adorable and furry, yet wicked and vicious. I watched her claw the crap outta my aunt's little white dog named "Cuddles." Funniest shit I've ever seen.

LittleB
12-24-05, 12:06 PM
I dunno....don't underestimate JoJo, I think he'd win against a cat for sure.

DopeStar 156
12-24-05, 03:54 PM
Haha I watched this cat kill a rabbit just as big as she is. She is seriously sadistic.... That's why I love her. She also claws the crap out of anyone who tries to touch her except me, haha.

I raised Balsac (Named after GWAR's guitar player) from when she was a kitten so she has a maternal bond with me. Her mother died birthing them and she was the only one from the litter who survived. I used to buy her the kitten milk and feed it to her with a dropper and continued to do so for a while because she was really weak. After time she gained strength and became quite the killer. I used to play with her with little fake mice on strings and make her chace them, and I never made it easy. After a while she was catching the mice no matter how hard I tried to keep it away from her. Then she moved up to teddy bears on strings. Haha she used to bite their eyes and noses off it was so cute. She spends most of her day outside and at night because it's cold now she lives in my room with me. She's all furry and and a little chubby because I buy her really nice canned food. I spoil her. For Christmas I got her a black leather collar with spikes on it. Nothing's too good for my baby. :lildevil:

Adam
12-26-05, 07:45 PM
HA! that is cool B. i had a rottweiler (sp?) named Ezar. now i have a rottweiler/ german sheppard named Raz. both are big and were mean (to others, but protective of us). the neighbors had a taco bell dog (cant even begin to spell chi...) and that little thing thought it was the baddest thing. it would run across the street and try to bite us. well one day i let Raz out and that dog came runnin out and Raz grabbed it by the neck and slammed it to the ground. i let it happen cause my neighbors would just sit there and let their stupid dog bite us so i let Raz finish it off. it was great, he eats cats for snacks (nothing to you Dope i am just saying).

AznPrydeRegalRyde
12-27-05, 02:29 PM
Don't all small dogs think that? My parents have 2 great danes and they are HUGE!!
How big are they? Shoulder height? weight? Age?

DBA-One
12-27-05, 03:23 PM
I've seen better. There is a guy on corral.net who owns live Cobras. He has a great picture of a huge one sitting on the hood of his Mustang Cobra. Talk about the best theft prevention system availible!

LittleB
12-27-05, 04:15 PM
How big are they? Shoulder height? weight? Age?

He is 8 months now, and 5 lbs. His shoulder height is probably about 10 inches high...not sure. He's SUPER small.