: I'm A Lizard & Man Enough To Admit It!

Kev
12-22-05, 08:03 PM
Hello, My name is Kev and I'm a Loungeaholic. :wave:

:farting:

What can I say? I guess the first step is self recognition. Not sure what the next eleven might be at this time.... :duck:

mccombie_5
12-22-05, 08:04 PM
Hello, My name is Kev and I'm a Loungeaholic. :wave:

:farting:

What can I say? I guess the first step is self recognition. Not sure what the next eleven might be at this time.... :duck:

Well....

Since you did!

Me too, 4,000 posts now......

Kev
12-22-05, 08:09 PM
Well....

Since you did!

Me too, 4,000 posts now......Whoa! Look at that, you're catching up to me fast there old man! :p :cheers:

mccombie_5
12-22-05, 08:11 PM
Whoa! Look at that, you're catching up to me fast there old man! :p :cheers:
Less of the old :p

Kev
12-22-05, 08:13 PM
Less of the old :pOnly in our minds at this point I'm afraid. :duck:

mccombie_5
12-22-05, 08:16 PM
Only in our minds at this point I'm afraid. :duck:

Its true, I have the home help to come and wipe my drool!

Kev
12-22-05, 08:20 PM
Its true, I have the home help to come and wipe my drool!Well, I doubt it's come to that yet unless of course you've sampled a bit too much of the clan's good brew... :alchi:

mccombie_5
12-22-05, 08:21 PM
Well, I doubt it's come to that yet unless of course you've sampled a bit too much of the clan's good brew... :alchi:

Unfortunately not this evening, I have to drive in the morning!

I have to go into the office to give the girls their presents and the guys their beers, I forgot them today

Kev
12-22-05, 08:24 PM
Unfortunately not this evening, I have to drive in the morning!

I have to go into the office to give the girls their presents and the guys their beers, I forgot them todayDid you give the lot a good Christmas bash or a "Humbug"?

mccombie_5
12-22-05, 08:27 PM
Did you give the lot a good Christmas bash or a "Humbug"?

They ahd a part on Tuesday night at the office, I didnt stay fro long, but it seemed ok, I left a few crates of beer and a dozen bottles of wine.

Im also giving them two weeks off!

Kev
12-22-05, 08:33 PM
They ahd a part on Tuesday night at the office, I didnt stay fro long, but it seemed ok, I left a few crates of beer and a dozen bottles of wine.

Im also giving them two weeks off!Very nice. was that two weeks off with or without?

Since I am flying solo there isn't much for company parties. Although just this afternoon, my buddy who was here training under me for a month and a half while he was waiting for employment stopped in to drop off a nice flower bouquet for the family and a couple of bags of goodies to munch on. It was very thoughtful, he brought it in appreciation for the help I had given him.

We will resume training in the evenings after the New Year.

mccombie_5
12-22-05, 08:38 PM
Very nice. was that two weeks off with or without?

Since I am flying solo there isn't much for company parties. Although just this afternoon, my buddy who was here training under me for a month and a half while he was waiting for employment stopped in to drop off a nice flower bouquet for the family and a couple of bags of goodies to munch on. It was very thoughtful, he brought it in appreciation for the help I had given him.

We will resume training in the evenings after the New Year.

Two weeks with flat rate.

Yeah, there was little in the way of celebrations over Christmas until a few years ago when I tok on one of the office girls and as the heart and soul, she decided we should have a party!

The photocopier was unplugged, I worked un an office once before and I know what I did and I wasnt letting them do it!

Nice of him to drop stiff in for you! To be honest we havent done very much in the office at all this week, but we all went to finsih off things.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-22-05, 08:52 PM
I also am a lounge lizard!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-22-05, 09:06 PM
im am such a lizzard i even built my own ....then built another ...then rebuilt that one .....reminds of me that holy grail movie

"we buit the first castle, it sank in the swamp" ...."So we built a second castle , it caught fire then sank in the swamp"..."But the 3rd castle , the 3rd castle is standing strong..."

Im such a lizzard im useing one hand to type my messages .....posting with a possibly sprined left shoulder .....im a iron man damit

addison_ii
12-23-05, 01:47 AM
I too, admit my lounge lizardness. May the force stay strong with us. :D

Spyder
12-23-05, 04:08 AM
Ugh...I think ithis is the fourth time I've checked in for new posts today...and that, with working sixty hour weeks! :)

OffThaHorseCEO
12-23-05, 10:32 AM
so thats how come all our other forums are so slow.....

go check out my project BlueStar post dammit

its in the audio/video/security sections

i see alot of tech people or cadillac employees in here, so you gotta know somethin i should know

Spyder
12-23-05, 03:25 PM
Ah, I used to go in the older STS and the N* tech forums a LOT too, but I no longer have one, so I havn't been there in months.

AlBundy
12-23-05, 10:18 PM
Exactly what is the definition of a lounge lizard? A person who checks posts every day or a person who is on the forum 6 hour or more at a time?

Elvis
12-23-05, 10:47 PM
Anyone here ever play "Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards"

???

Kev
12-23-05, 11:40 PM
Exactly what is the definition of a lounge lizard? A person who checks posts every day or a person who is on the forum 6 hour or more at a time?The early definition of a Lounge Lizard is a guy (ladies man) cruising for chicks in bars or lounges.
Here the definition lends to guys like me who hang out here, posting ad nauseam about trivial nothings. The forum's version of Seinfeld if you will.

DBA-One
12-23-05, 11:55 PM
I don't know for me. This lounge is good when it is and then much overly watched. There could be a "I like Blue" debate and then locked in 10 seconds. I've actually never been a paying member of a site with so many moderators. I'm thinking I'm one of the few who is not one. Can I just buy my way in to it?

AlBundy
12-24-05, 03:39 PM
Oh.

DBA-One
12-26-05, 07:10 PM
But do you like lounge music? I'm a Neil Diamond fan myself. I don't care what anyone says. Neil rules.

Kev
12-26-05, 07:15 PM
But do you like lounge music? I'm a Neil Diamond fan myself. I don't care what anyone says. Neil rules.I prefer Bill Murray

AlBundy
12-26-05, 10:31 PM
Try Earth Wind & Fire. I'm sure they will ring alllllll of your bells.

AlBundy
12-26-05, 10:43 PM
I haven't but please the answer to the question. Thank You.

powerglide
12-27-05, 02:39 AM
My fellow lounge lizards!
:grouphug:

DBA-One
12-27-05, 09:03 AM
Try Earth Wind & Fire. I'm sure they will ring alllllll of your bells.

I like them as well. If that stuff doesn't make you move, chance are you are dead.

dbdartman
12-27-05, 03:41 PM
Yes, I admit it: I'm a lounge lizard. Found this site seeking answers to tech questions about what, it seems, is a unique problem to my car alone. Finding no help (not a slam, this problem also stumped them at EVERY other board I've asked), I discovered the lounge & have been enjoying the slightly more "mature" attitude ever since.

:grouphug:

TomDeville
12-28-05, 12:18 AM
Dearest Lords of the Esteemed Lounge,

Lizardness is duly acknowledged.

I am hopeful that your New Year's celebrational
activities are in excess of your expectations!!:devilheh: :shhh:
:alchi: :farting: :vomit:

Kindest Regards,

TomDeville:cheers: :cool2:
:cool2:

Kev
12-28-05, 12:24 AM
Likewise I do wish you Tom a festive and prosperous new year.
I for one plan to spend mine in the quiet privy of my peaceful domicile.
I may even go to bed early! :yawn: