: Light replacement on dash / O2 sensor question

lawnpatio
12-22-05, 05:24 PM
Hey everyone,
A couple of the bulbs that light up the area around the A/C, trunk, emergency, and TC off buttons are dead. Is there an easy way to replace those ligths. It seems like it would be a pain having to take that whole thing off. I had to when I removed the stereo and really don't want to do that again.

One other question:
My Catera has around 125K miles on it, and my front passenger O2 sensor went bad. If that one went bad, will all the others go sometime soon??

AllenPacla
12-22-05, 10:53 PM
About your O2 sensor question, i don't think you have to worry too much about the other ones that are still working. What you should do is replace the bad one because it will cause you bad fuel milage and of course that dreaded "Check Engine" light in front of the dash. What was the code about? I remember having the code for the O2 sensor once and before going on replacing it i gave it some check first and found that a wire is cut. I just reconnected the wire and the code went away.

lawnpatio
12-23-05, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I checked to see if any of the wires were cut but they all looked fine. I replaced the O2 sensor and for about a day the engine light went off. Then yesterday it came back on. I'll head to autozone tonight and have them rescan it. :worship: