: New Cadillac Commercial?

Jon
12-20-05, 07:04 PM
My g/f told me she saw a new Caddy commercial, where the cars lit a bond fire by flying by? Anyone seen this? I haven't....

Adam
12-20-05, 07:13 PM
My g/f told me she saw a new Caddy commercial, where the cars lit a bond fire by flying by? Anyone seen this? I haven't....

i seen it a few months back. i dont fully remember but i think some people were at a beach and they went flying by (an XLR a CTS and an Escalade) and a fire lit and the narrator (sp?) said "Nothing's hotter." and the theme music kicked in. something like that anyway.

Jon
12-20-05, 07:14 PM
i seen it a few months back. i dont fully remember but i think some people were at a beach and they went flying by (an XLR a CTS and an Escalade) and a fire lit and the narrator (sp?) said "Nothing's hotter." and the theme music kicked in. something like that anyway.
Damn, I gotta find it.

ben72227
12-20-05, 07:28 PM
There's a new Christmas one too...

Adam
12-20-05, 07:34 PM
it hasnt been aired in quite sometime.

ive seen the new Christmas one, there are two actually. one with the XLR DTS and CTS and the other with the STS the SRX and the Escalade. the best commercial is the barrells one with the STS V and the XLR V.

Jon
12-20-05, 07:49 PM
Damn, I haven't seen Nothing's Hotter...

The ones with the barrels I think are the superbowl ones.

Adam
12-20-05, 07:59 PM
Damn, I haven't seen Nothing's Hotter...

The ones with the barrels I think are the superbowl ones.

yeah those were aired during the super bowl, the Nothing's hotter ones were summer commercials i guess. check the site and see if they still have the old commercials. i doubt the would, they got the V commercials still on the site and the DTS one i think. oh they also have a new one with a CTS and an XLR racing. it is pretty cool i think it is Fair, for now or something.

ben72227
12-20-05, 08:04 PM
My favorite is the "Party Crasher" with the STS...

Jesda
12-20-05, 08:30 PM
Full version of Party Crasher:
http://jesda.spilky.com/cadillac-partycrasher.mov

I used this in a presentation about Cadillac in my marketing class. Folks loved it.