: 97-99 Headlight recommendations

Boris
12-20-05, 01:44 AM
I need to change my headlights (97 Cat) as mine are all messed up.
I have broken adjustments and the lenses are milky on the inside. Instead of pulling the old lights apart to clean and repair I was thinking of replacing them.

Should I buy used or does anyone have a hook up to some good yet inexpensive aftermarket ones ?

There is a guy on ebay that has some for a good price but there is a long wait involved.

caddlovers
12-20-05, 11:51 PM
Send me email to tamburinn@yahoo.com and I will send you pics of new headlights set I have for sale. Fit to Catera 97, 98, 99 perfectly. I want $275 including shipping. I get them from Germany, Cologne and they were made for Omega (original shipping boxes included) plus rear rubber seals and headlights gasket also included. Everything in new condition. Because European lights work not as US headlights - wiring inside lamps already re-wired to US standard and tested. (headlights which you can find on eBay have Euro. wiring and you can spend a lot of hrs. to figuring out how to do it=no-kidding). So if you are interested, email me. Ark

Boris
12-21-05, 01:15 AM
U got mail.

bengsxr
12-26-05, 01:50 PM
hey Boris did you get the headlights yet.

Boris
12-27-05, 12:26 AM
Not as yet.
The mail will be going slow with all the holiday traffic but they are on the way.

I can't wait to have visibility at night, might be a nice change from what I have now.
The only good thing about having crappy lights is that you don't see the cop sitting on the side of the road when you are flying towards him.
Saves on the unnecessary stress.:histeric: