: Volant Needs a CTS-V in California

PremierTruck
12-19-05, 08:08 PM
Volant Performance needs a couple of CTS-V's to test fit products on.

Volant Will be offering a free intake kit to any one who can supply the vehicle's in need.

Vehicles needed :

2004-2005 LS6 CTS-V
2006 LS2 CTS-V

Volant is Located in rancho cucamonga California
Please contact Joe or Daniel @ 909-476-7225
Or Email www.joe@volantperformance.com (http://www.joe@volantperformance.com)

THANKS,
David

ace996
12-19-05, 08:10 PM
I'm under the impression that Volant already made a kit for the LS6 Vs. Perhaps they are looking to make improvements...
-ace

crazyfast
12-19-05, 08:19 PM
So, Volant needs a CTS-V in Southern California correct?? California is larger than a lot of countries and definitely larger than most states. Northern California is a long, long ways from Southern California. I would be willing to help out if they need one from Northern California.

LV_V
12-19-05, 09:16 PM
Volant is Located in rancho cucamonga California

:cookoo:

ctsvett
12-19-05, 10:31 PM
Send me an e-mail... I am local.. It depends what they want to do though...

What are they going to change?

Reed

Barak
12-19-05, 10:34 PM
They are only two miles away from me. Sounds convenient.:yup:

Luna.
12-19-05, 11:21 PM
I already have Volant. If I offer up my car, do I get my money back?

trekster
12-19-05, 11:36 PM
I wouldn't let me them touch my car just for a cai.....they are going to push the car hard to test out the cai and it's not worth it for a cai.

10secvette
12-19-05, 11:38 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60032

Volant needs to get a grip. But hey, I'm only 30 minutes from them. Mine was sent back because it sucked. They should be paying me for my R&D on THEIR product and DYNO and TUNE time!!!!

VELOSE
12-20-05, 03:57 AM
They need a supercharged CTS-V there as well. Luna, take them your car. :D

lawfive
12-20-05, 02:08 PM
They're using my V as the Maggie victim. Still need a normally aspirated V. NOTE: they won't beat your V. They just want to verify the fitment of their kits.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60032

Volant needs to get a grip. But hey, I'm only 30 minutes from them. Mine was sent back because it sucked. They should be paying me for my R&D on THEIR product and DYNO and TUNE time!!!!

Was it hot when you tested yours? Volant claims gains increase vs. competitors as the ambient temperature increases.

Luna.
12-20-05, 02:18 PM
They need a supercharged CTS-V there as well. Luna, take them your car. :D

Law beat me to it!! :)

ctsvett
12-20-05, 03:41 PM
lawfive,
How is it going to be different? I woudl volunteer (if barak wont), but I dont know what they are going to do... Also, when do they need it and how long?

Reed

VELOSE
12-20-05, 04:14 PM
I wouldn't think they'd need the car for more than a few days. Specially when they find that their kits are difficult to install because they can be made better. We shouldn't have to dremel part of our radiator supports or fight with the snorkel so much to fit and install. Even yet, I'm not happy how it's lined up afterwards. So I assume they'll need day one to test fit or take measurements. Day two to make a variety of new snorkels. Day three to see which one fits best. Thats my BIG GUESS. :D

lawfive
12-20-05, 04:25 PM
lawfive,
How is it going to be different? I woudl volunteer (if barak wont), but I dont know what they are going to do... Also, when do they need it and how long?

Reed

They believe their fitment is OK. They want a V with Maggie and a V without Maggie to put a Volant on and recheck. It won't take long.

Since my V already has a Volant, they're giving me one for my F-150. :bouncy: 2005: first mod. 2006: stealth Lightning!

lawfive
12-20-05, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't think they'd need the car for more than a few days. Specially when they find that their kits are difficult to install because they can be made better. We shouldn't have to dremel part of our radiator supports or fight with the snorkel so much to fit and install. Even yet, I'm not happy how it's lined up afterwards. So I assume they'll need day one to test fit or take measurements. Day two to make a variety of new snorkels. Day three to see which one fits best. Thats my BIG GUESS. :D

I didn't have any of those problems with the install. Lucky, I guess.

I'd be willing to drive back a second time, but I surely won't leave my V there for three days.