: Crank call goes sadly wrong....

powerglide
12-18-05, 10:15 PM
.....more sad than funny to me.....but some of my friends think its hilarious!

Behold "My secretary":

http://media.987kissfm.com/_SHARED/Podcasts/crankgonebad.mp3

What a jerk huh?

Night Wolf
12-18-05, 11:35 PM
that was cool.

Caddy Man
12-19-05, 01:42 AM
damn...but he did play it pretty cool headed.

fast66
12-19-05, 02:05 AM
hahah that is great!

LittleB
12-19-05, 12:19 PM
Awww that is so wrong! Poor girl!

Kev
12-20-05, 07:21 PM
Wow!, what a horrible way for the poor woman to find out.
Then the bum tries to weasel out of it and make it sound like it's her fault!

By the way kids, let's keep the responses clean OK?

Jesda
12-20-05, 07:35 PM
Hilarious. :D

powerglide
12-21-05, 02:33 AM
;)

danbuc
12-21-05, 04:10 AM
Well, looks like my 2000 posts...post is mute now that I'm back to 1,995.:suspect:

I still say that guy's an a**hole!!!!

danbuc
12-21-05, 04:15 AM
I meant moot, and it's not my fault I can't edit posts. That damn ctrl+F5 thing doesn't work, and neither does clearing cookies, so if I wanna correct something I said.....I have no choice but to reply to my own post.

Maybe instead of deleting all those posts I made (since we seemed to be having so much fun), someone shoudl fix the problem so I don't have to keep doing this.:annoyed:

tru504187211
12-21-05, 10:29 AM
The 'pay your mack bill' line was the best...I've heard and had it work plenty of times. The guys messing up a bit too much if hes letting her answer the phone...or he just don't care...

Kev
12-21-05, 01:57 PM
I meant moot, and it's not my fault I can't edit posts. That **** ctrl+F5 thing doesn't work, and neither does clearing cookies, so if I wanna correct something I said.....I have no choice but to reply to my own post.

Maybe instead of deleting all those posts I made (since we seemed to be having so much fun), someone shoudl fix the problem so I don't have to keep doing this.:annoyed:The problem was the profanity, it's not allowed. Don't use it and your posts wont be deleted.

The rules:

No profanity in subject lines, signatures or posted messages.

Refrain from using profanity or cr3ative spell1ng to get around the censor filters.

danbuc
12-21-05, 06:39 PM
Yeah I know, I was just getting angry with the fact that to make a simple statement require the use of three consecutive replies since I can't edit them. I was trying to use "*" to modify "the word" as to appear censored and less offensive. It's just the fact that it took me 3 tries to do so. If I have the need to use such a word, I genreally use "*" to censor it myself, but in this case, I had simply had enough. Sorry for any confusion as to my intention behind those posts. I didn't mean to be overtly offensive....it was just that three replies to make one statement got me pissed off. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Kev
12-21-05, 06:44 PM
It's OK. Are you able to edit your posts now?

Destroyer
12-22-05, 12:10 AM
Well hell, I'd gladly loan the Fleetwood to the woman if she's willing to give it a new hood ornament. :cool:

danbuc
12-22-05, 05:23 AM
It's OK. Are you able to edit your posts now?
Well, let's see if I can now. If so, then this will be the last post in this thread, if not it will have a follow stating I can't. Let me try it........

edit: Yeah, it's workin now. Perhaps I was having some problems with Mozilla since it just crashed on me. I'm using Opera right now, and it's working. Thank for being understanding Kev.;)

tru504187211
12-22-05, 09:44 AM
edit: Yeah, it's workin now. Perhaps I was having some problems with Mozilla since it just crashed on me. I'm using Opera right now, and it's working. Thank for being understanding Kev.;)

Don't tell me that somebody is not using the browser bundled with the OS?! :shhh:

danbuc
12-23-05, 02:19 AM
F that....Internet Explorer blows! And so does Microsoft in general too!:yup:

devillain00
12-23-05, 04:51 AM
I just got this in an email today. It was crazy. There is another one like this somewhere.