: Anyone got $300,000?

mccombie_5
12-18-05, 07:10 PM
Because you can get one of these for that price:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/maybach_62_2002_01_m.jpg

A two year old one.

Thats $200,000 less than the original price, only two years ago..

Whos up for it?

Stoneage_Caddy
12-18-05, 07:13 PM
Got a deville , dont need another tank ....

Now if the C5 Z06 would hurry up and become worthless like my car id be set

mccombie_5
12-18-05, 07:14 PM
Oh cmon, everyone sell your house and buy a Maybach!

HotRodSaint
12-18-05, 07:32 PM
Or you could buy a 450sqft studio apartment in one of those buildings across the river! :eek:

Decisions, decisions... :hmm:

Sandy
12-18-05, 08:13 PM
There is a man in this town I live in who hasone, the shorter version "52" in black. I see it around. Does not impress me. IF one didn't know what it cost, nobody would give it a secend look. The guy is a lawyer and big into real estate. I think he owns like 50% of the commercial real estate in town. Probably leases it. One of his many buildings probably pays the lease payment. I much rather have rare cars that you seldom, if ever, see. IF I had that guys money & income I'd drive a Aston Martin DB9 or a new Jaguar XJ Super 8 or a Avanti Supercharged Convertible or a Maserati Quatroporte. (Which just happen to be my 4 favorites) ;)

mccombie_5
12-18-05, 08:16 PM
Nice choice of favourites Sandy, if I was multi millionaire I would have the 62 and a driver, but I can honestly say I would go out and buy those four cars you listed.

The Maybach is uberluxurious, It is the most luxurious car on the planet. Bar none. Not even the RR Phantom comes close

fast66
12-18-05, 09:16 PM
Or you could buy a 450sqft studio apartment in one of those buildings across the river! :eek:
Decisions, decisions... :hmm:

Agreed!

Does anyone know what city that is?
It's definitely in the states and looks almost like seattle with all those boat houses.

SpeedyArizona
12-18-05, 10:07 PM
Even if I happen to have $300K just lying around my condo, I wouldn't buy it. It's basically a Mercedes on some serious steroids. I'd rather pay $100,000 for 1963 Corvette Stingray than an overpriced pile of parts like that Maybach.

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 05:17 AM
I dunno. If I was going to spend that on a car plus a driver's salary it would be that car.

If you had to be a rear seat pasenger in ANY luxury car, what would it be?

turbojimmy
12-19-05, 06:10 AM
Agreed!
Does anyone know what city that is?
It's definitely in the states and looks almost like seattle with all those boat houses.

That's lower Manhattan, I believe. It's not the usual skyline shot - it's the southernmost tip of the island.

There's a hotel on 42nd street that has one out front to shuttle guests around in. It's unbelieveable. The rear seats are literally recliners - like a la-z-boy, a foot rest comes out. From what I've read, there's a wine chiller in the center console and the sunroof above the passengers has that electric-luminescent glass that provides nearly infinite levels of shading and mood lighting.

Jim

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 06:32 AM
That's lower Manhattan, I believe. It's not the usual skyline shot - it's the southernmost tip of the island.
There's a hotel on 42nd street that has one out front to shuttle guests around in. It's unbelieveable. The rear seats are literally recliners - like a la-z-boy, a foot rest comes out. From what I've read, there's a wine chiller in the center console and the sunroof above the passengers has that electric-luminescent glass that provides nearly infinite levels of shading and mood lighting.
Jim

Thats true, Ive been in one, its a fantastic interior, it is like being in a recliner.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/RearSeat2.jpg

Elvis
12-19-05, 10:27 AM
I quit watching "The Apprentice" but I did see the final episode this year and last.

The two finalists get chauffeured around town in one of those. Very classy.

Lord Cadillac
12-19-05, 10:39 AM
If I had that car, I don't think I'd want to drive.. I'd want the backseat most of the time..

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 11:47 AM
I quit watching "The Apprentice" but I did see the final episode this year and last.
The two finalists get chauffeured around town in one of those. Very classy.

Do you get the same version as us or is it a US version? We get the one with Sir Allan Sugar, one of my idols, he is a legendary man in terms of making it.

I liked that show, I only caught the occasional rerun at 3am, but it was good all the same.

Sal, if I had that car I would want to drive it, its too big, 6.2 metres long, the back seats are much, much better.

turbojimmy
12-19-05, 11:54 AM
Do you get the same version as us or is it a US version? We get the one with Sir Allan Sugar, one of my idols, he is a legendary man in terms of making it.

Ours is run by Donald Trump. He is legendary in terms of spending other people's money, and I suppose an example of success in getting people to give it to him.

Jim

70eldo
12-19-05, 01:08 PM
ALL of that was suppost to be in the Sixteen as well. Now I love to drive and I rather drive than be in the backseat of any car. Driving that Maybach would definately put my status down to personal driver. So there's no way I would aqcuire that car, either for driving it or being driven in it! The sixteen would be cool to drive whithout taking your status away! Especially when you load the car with nice girls... dreams, dreams, dreams...

I seriously hope I will never be in a position or wealth that I actually have to be driven. Seriously. I do not whish for a life like that and everything that comes with it. I rather stay a little closer to the ground. You don't fall that hard then... I am really happy with what I have now.

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 01:17 PM
Well, I know it happens to us all, as we get older, we lose our faculties. When this happens to me, my sight WILL go bad, its bad already I have to wear glasses, so I will fail on the 70+ test, when this happens I want a car to be driven in, and by that time a Maybach will cost no more than a Ford Mondeo.

DBA-One
12-19-05, 01:18 PM
The back of that car is the only place I'd like to be. If you can afford the car, you can afford the salary for the driver. If you've ever been in a Maybach you know it is incredible. I've only sat in one at an auto show. I can't imagine what it must be like to really spend time in one.

DBA-One
12-19-05, 01:29 PM
I seriously hope I will never be in a position or wealth that I actually have to be driven. Seriously. I do not whish for a life like that and everything that comes with it. I rather stay a little closer to the ground. You don't fall that hard then... I am really happy with what I have now.

I agree. A life of consumption isn't right. We need the good and the bad in life to give us all character. While the car in question is attractive, I'm more likely to give money away. If I were to win millions in the lotto, I'd make sure my family was cared for but I'd give the rest away. Too much money makes you dumb to reality and can turn you in to a wasteful person. 300K to a charity that feeds the hungry, clothes the naked, etc is money better spent than 300k on a car. Unless it's a ferrari of course!

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 01:53 PM
Its all well and good saying that, but how many people would put it into practice?

10million. Im not deluded about where it would go. Firstly, on a Bugatti Veyron, and then to my kids.

DBA-One
12-19-05, 03:22 PM
Well, you are who you are and I am who I am. Don't get confused Jack, I said I'd take care of my family first and the rest is gravy. However, I don't need a 300k car, or a 1.1 million dollar Veyron. Besides, where will you have it serviced? That's a fools buy. The McLaren F1 is the investment car and the smart money, not a newer Bugatti.

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 03:25 PM
Well, you are who you are and I am who I am. Don't get confused Jack, I said I'd take care of my family first and the rest is gravy. However, I don't need a 300k car, or a 1.1 million dollar Veyron. Besides, where will you have it serviced? That's a fools buy. The McLaren F1 is the investment car and the smart money, not a newer Bugatti.

Id buy it and worry later.

When you have 10mil sitting int he bank making interest, Its a done deal.

I would probably go and buy a string of uber prestige cars: RR Phantom, Maybach 62, and just for the mixa Bentley Arnage drophead.

I would take care fo my family, in which case there is never enough to cover it.

DBA-One
12-19-05, 03:49 PM
Me, I'd limit it to just a few. I'd most certainly have a 930 Turbo, a Benz 600 coupe (96 or so), a brand new DTS but that would be it. The problem with most cars is that just like what you wrote, buy now and worry later. I've learned my lesson with that stuff. Cash is king. Things you might have to give away when it is time to sell are not. You can earn interest on ten million but only if it stays that way. Spend 1.1 million Euro on a Veyron and you now have 8.9 million, chip away, away, away.......

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 03:53 PM
Me, I'd limit it to just a few. I'd most certainly have a 930 Turbo, a Benz 600 coupe (96 or so), a brand new DTS but that would be it. The problem with most cars is that just like what you wrote, buy now and worry later. I've learned my lesson with that stuff. Cash is king. Things you might have to give away when it is time to sell are not. You can earn interest on ten million but only if it stays that way. Spend 1.1 million Euro on a Veyron and you now have 8.9 million, chip away, away, away.......

Well, in UK money, 10mil, the Veyron is 890,000.

Thats about the price fo your average mansion. Most people would go out and blow that.

I woudl stay where I am, I believe this house is ample enough.

DBA-One
12-19-05, 04:04 PM
Well, in the US 890,000 pounds is around 1.2 - 1.3 million dollars. Regardless of the UK or US that is a lot of money. A million dollar home in the US could be a knock down. Depending on where you live a million dollar house could not be all that impressive while in another it buys one hell of a house. Here where I live, there are many communities with 2-3 million dollar homes and higher! Spending a tenth of the new money on the car isn't the best idea.

I hear you on staying where you are. Of course, after seeing you list of cars you own I can't imagine it is all that bad to be you! I get your point though. If you have everything you need and have that kind of new cash why not get the Veyron? However, I'd have to do something to balance that out. I just feel guilty when I buy myself something and a million dollar car would do nothing for my soul, Know what I mean?

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 04:09 PM
Well, in the US 890,000 pounds is around 1.2 - 1.3 million dollars. Regardless of the UK or US that is a lot of money. A million dollar home in the US could be a knock down. Depending on where you live a million dollar house could not be all that impressive while in another it buys one hell of a house. Here where I live, there are many communities with 2-3 million dollar homes and higher! Spending a tenth of the new money on the car isn't the best idea.

I hear you on staying where you are. Of course, after seeing you list of cars you own I can't imagine it is all that bad to be you! I get your point though. If you have everything you need and have that kind of new cash why not get the Veyron? However, I'd have to do something to balance that out. I just feel guilty when I buy myself something and a million dollar car would do nothing for my soul, Know what I mean?

I knwo exactly what you mean

In 1995 I bought a Bentley. It was 153,000 new. I felt guilty, but I still got it, it was worth it, but it as stil in the back of my head that i coudl be doing somethign else with the money

Just like in 2003. I was signed and sealed on a Ferrari. I left it because I didnt want the guilt of it.

DBA-One
12-19-05, 04:24 PM
What model Ferrari? I could get over the guilt for a Lusso or, an F40 but I would struggle with it.

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 04:31 PM
Was a brand new 2003 550 Maranello

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 04:41 PM
You bought a Ferrari 550 Maranello?!
A car that retails for about $230k new!!
Wow!

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 04:43 PM
You bought a Ferrari 550 Maranello?!
A car that retails for about $230k new!!
Wow!

I was 99% of the way into owning it.

I jumped out losing my deposit at the last minute,I couldnt handle drivign somethign worth the same as my dads house

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 04:44 PM
What kind of Bentley did you have in '95?

DBA-One
12-19-05, 04:45 PM
Was a brand new 2003 550 Maranello

Sounds nice. The F40 is as new as I get for them though. I like my Ferrari older. Sixties cars have so much more character than a newer cars. You made the right choice walking away from that one.

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 04:48 PM
What kind of Bentley did you have in '95?

The best kind :D

Turbo R

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/95TurboR.jpg

DBA: The Ferraris from the 1960s are fantastic. Also, i come from a humble background, I worked for what I own. At the time I coudltn have coped with driving that car.

DBA-One
12-19-05, 04:53 PM
To me, it doesn't matter if the money is self-made, old money, or lottery winnings as long as you have it! It's sweeter when it is self made. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with owning an expensive car(s). My only point was to spread some of that good fortune around to those with much less. Of course, you know this. It's hard to drive a Ferrari past a homeless shelter isn't it?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 04:56 PM
The best kind :D

Turbo R

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/95TurboR.jpg

God it's like if the regular massive 6.75L V8 didnt make enough torque, they had to throw a turbocharger on it, and not a small turbo mind you :cool2:

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 04:58 PM
To me, it doesn't matter if the money is self-made, old money, or lottery winnings as long as you have it! It's sweeter when it is self made. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with owning an expensive car(s). My only point was to spread some of that good fortune around to those with much less. Of course, you know this. It's hard to drive a Ferrari past a homeless shelter isn't it?

Exactly

I remember having a revenge issue with a guy that I went to school with.

Ive been into it on here many times, but I basically ran him over with the Bentley. He lived in the area I am from. It was very difficult to drive through that area in a car worth ten apartments in on that street.

We, like most housholds do give a portion of our income to the NSPCC. And I always buy the big issue when I'm in town.

I know where you are coming from.

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 05:00 PM
God it's like if the regular massive 6.75L V8 didnt make enough torque, they had to throw a turbocharger on it, and not a small turbo mind you :cool2:

I know :D

It was like shit of a barn door

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 05:02 PM
It was like shit of a barn door

What?

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 05:04 PM
What?

LOL sorry

a local/national expression meaning its very quick!

DBA-One
12-19-05, 05:10 PM
Understood. There will always be people who are jealous of what you accomplish though. If you have money people will always look for a reason to tear you down. You can't win. Those same people never know that you've given away more money than they have ever earned. It's always been that way. All that matters is what you see when you look in the mirror and when you go to bed at night. We all know in our heart what is wrong and right. Sounds like you sleep good at night my friend.

Playdrv4me
12-19-05, 05:10 PM
I dunno. If I was going to spend that on a car plus a driver's salary it would be that car.
If you had to be a rear seat pasenger in ANY luxury car, what would it be?

Rolls Royce Phantom OR A Classic Rolls Royce. The MB may be nice inside, but the exterior does absolutely nothing for me. It lacks aggressiveness and appears kind of pedestrian.

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 05:16 PM
Understood. There will always be people who are jealous of what you accomplish though. If you have money people will always look for a reason to tear you down. You can't win. Those same people never know that you've given away more money than they have ever earned. It's always been that way. All that matters is what you see when you look in the mirror and when you go to bed at night. We all know in our heart what is wrong and right. Sounds like you sleep good at night my friend.

I do, and it appears your priorities are in the right places.

The guy I ran over, saw my Mercedes outside my mothers hosue and slashed the tyres. He was a waster, drug addict, and he did nothing with his life, he was jealous, because I had moved on, left the shithole hes from, got my family out of there, and made it enough to buy a new S-Class.

There are some people who never know the half.

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 05:17 PM
Rolls Royce Phantom OR A Classic Rolls Royce. The MB may be nice inside, but the exterior does absolutely nothing for me. It lacks aggressiveness and appears kind of pedestrian.

I wouldnt mind the Maybach, I would be in it, I wouldnt see it much

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 05:20 PM
The guy I ran over
You ran someone over? B-A-D-A-S-S :cool2:
LOL!

DBA-One
12-19-05, 05:21 PM
I do, and it appears your priorities are in the right places.

The guy I ran over, saw my Mercedes outside my mothers hosue and slashed the tyres. He was a waster, drug addict, and he did nothing with his life, he was jealous, because I had moved on, left the shithole hes from, got my family out of there, and made it enough to buy a new S-Class.

There are some people who never know the half.

Just so I'm clear and you don't have to go in to all the details, you actually ran over this guy or is that a term I don't know? I know the UK is a lawless badland but I'd think hitting people with your car would be a crime. Of course, if he slashed your tires I'd call it justifiable homicide!

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 05:24 PM
Just so I'm clear and you don't have to go in to all the details, you actually ran over this guy or is that a term I don't know? I know the UK is a lawless badland but I'd think hitting people with your car would be a crime. Of course, if he slashed your tires I'd call it justifiable homicide!

Hell I didnt kill him, he died years later, i can see where that appears wrong!

What I did was ilegal, but I didnt hurt him too bad, it was just a warning. I waited outside his apartment and floored it when he left. Had he not ehard the engine hed of taken it worse. He only hit one iside of the car..

Strangely he left us alone after that.

DBA-One
12-19-05, 05:27 PM
Well, I hope you didn't damage the car. When I do these things I usually steal the car I'm going to use during the commission of the crime. If I owned a big body Benz I couldn't get peasant blood on it.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 05:28 PM
Mccombie, thats still very cool, and I dont mean that in a blood-and-gore sort of way, It's vengeful, and it teaches one not to **** with you.
I would probably do something similar if I ever found some crack addict ( or anyone else) doing the same to my car.

Revenge is always sweet! :sneaky:

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 05:30 PM
LOL

I hit him witht he Bentley....

Dont worry I didnt get peasant blood on it :sneaky:

He was a waster. He died a waster. He made my mothers life hell. He robbed her five times.

I wanted to kill him,a s it turns out he did that himself

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 05:39 PM
LOL

I hit him witht he Bentley....

Dont worry I didnt get peasant blood on it :sneaky:

He was a waster. He died a waster. He made my mothers life hell. He robbed her five times.

I wanted to kill him,a s it turns out he did that himself

I bet that Bentley took that hit pretty good
Did he have something personal with your family?
Meh..its good he's gone :)

DBA-One
12-19-05, 05:43 PM
I'm glad to hear the Bentley survived the episode unharmed. I don't blame you for what you did. I think I'd have done the same if not worse were I you. :thumbsup:

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 05:47 PM
I bet that Bentley took that hit pretty good
Did he have something personal with your family?
Meh..its good he's gone :)

Yeah you could say that. At school I was always the little guy. Im not massively tall now, but I was samll then, smallest in the class. Ine day my pal and I were walking out of school and he decided he wanted my bike. So he followed me to the bike rack. Folowed me and my pal on foot. Tried tot ake the bike.

This little guy (me) had a wrestler for a dad. I learned to fight at a young age.

He got his ass kicked. And never accepted it. He had a problem from then on, when I went to college, he went nowhere, when I went to university, he went nowhere, when I got a job, he did nothing and got addicted.

He robbed us blind because ehw as jealous.

Once he took 4,000 of jewellery from my mothers cabinet. In 1987 4,000 was alot more than now

DBA-One
12-19-05, 05:54 PM
The only thing you did wrong was not killing him years before he did it to himself!

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 05:55 PM
The only thing you did wrong was not killing him years before he did it to himself!

I wanted to, but in my heart of hearst I know there is only one thing I would kill for. My wife or children.

DBA-One
12-19-05, 05:58 PM
I know. I'm just talking trash. The last thing you need is to go to jail for killing a pile of trash. You took the road less traveled and did the hard work. He didn't and look at the vast difference in lives between you two. Well done.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 05:59 PM
or your S600....:sneaky:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 06:00 PM
lol

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 06:01 PM
Thanks guys!

The S600? Material goods arent everything, sure as hell theyre nice, and I have plenty, but I think I could live without them. So long as I had my kids. They are the world to me. Particularly my baby daughter. I say baby shes 15. Shes is so precious to me. My sons can look after themselves, but if anyonew as to touch my daughter, I know she has two brothers that look after her.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 06:02 PM
I know, I was kidding :)
But I may kill for an W140! ;)

mccombie_5
12-19-05, 06:04 PM
I know, I was kidding :)
But I may kill for an W140! ;)

Its worth it :sneaky:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-19-05, 06:09 PM
LOL
Dont tempt me....:sneaky:

DBA-One
12-20-05, 01:13 PM
You don't want the S600 anymore. The things you own end up owning you. I'll offer again to pay all import duties to get it here and take this awful burden from you. It's very, ver generous I know but it is the kind of person I am.

mccombie_5
12-20-05, 01:24 PM
You don't want the S600 anymore. The things you own end up owning you. I'll offer again to pay all import duties to get it here and take this awful burden from you. It's very, ver generous I know but it is the kind of person I am.

:D nice try

No chance

I will, however sacrifice my Vectra for you :D

If you can cope with a 2.6 V6, and a helluvalot of fun ;)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/vectra.jpg

DBA-One
12-20-05, 01:33 PM
You'll have no luck with that. I've always wanted a big body V12 Benz. A Coupe specifically.

mccombie_5
12-20-05, 01:38 PM
You'll have no luck with that. I've always wanted a big body V12 Benz. A Coupe specifically.

My sister has a CL with the same engine and bodystyle :D

See her, or take the Vectra

DBA-One
12-20-05, 01:40 PM
Have her call me. We have matters to discuss.

NIK
12-20-05, 02:29 PM
Because you can get one of these for that price:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/maybach_62_2002_01_m.jpg

A two year old one.

Thats $200,000 less than the original price, only two years ago..

Whos up for it?

Just think - that's 40% depreciation in two years! And we complain about how much our Caddy's depreciate!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-20-05, 02:32 PM
Man, I wish it was like the days when Caddies had the best resale of all cars...the '70s

Caddy Man
12-20-05, 05:48 PM
Sorry, but that maybach is just an oversized S class with a ton of gadgets, I would much rather own a Bentley Arnage T. Ive seen the Maybach on the street, and in real life, its just not that impressive. I wasnt wowed in any way by it, I just feel a Bentley has more ''substance'' to it. Ive seen Bentleys on the road, and you cant help but turn your neck.

Playdrv4me
12-20-05, 06:38 PM
Just think - that's 40% depreciation in two years! And we complain about how much our Caddy's depreciate!

Thats expected on a 500k vehicle actually. Once you eclipse the 200k mark depreciation usually occurs much more rapidly unless its something extraordinary like the Enzo which has APPreciated almost twice its original value.

The Depreciation king is the VW Phaeton, which has depreciated over 50 percent in about the same amount of time, from nearly 100k for the W12, to W12s which are going for around 42-50 now.

Mccombie needs an Enzo :sneaky:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-20-05, 06:39 PM
Playdrv4me needs a Phaeton :sneaky:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-20-05, 06:41 PM
Hmmm this is interesting....
Maybach V. Bentley Arnage V. Rolls Royce Phantom......

I'd go with the RR because it's the best looking IMO, its very classicly designed, its very formal looking, and is still quick. With a gorgeous interior...and how many other new cars have "suicide" doors???

DBA-One
12-20-05, 08:36 PM
The Rolls Royce has presence but it is far from good looking. The new Bentley is a very good looking car. They Maybach is a bit too much for my taste.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-20-05, 09:35 PM
Maybach is too bland looking, with too much stuff inside, its an odd mix

Playdrv4me
12-20-05, 09:38 PM
Maybach is too bland looking, with too much stuff inside, its an odd mix

Exactly. I see Mccombies point, he doesnt particularly care what its like outside cause he will be rolling in the interior luxury, BUT the exterior is important to me. The RR Phantom looks like something that would come rolling out of a haunted mansion with fog all around it or something.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-20-05, 10:08 PM
Mccombies point? Dont you mean Chad's point?

mccombie_5
12-21-05, 02:45 PM
He meant me :D

I said I didnt care what it would look like on the outside :tease: :xgrin:

addison_ii
12-21-05, 02:55 PM
Hey Uncle Craig, My family and i will move to the U.K. and you can pay me to drive you around. Of course that also comes with the rights to *borrow* the car and have fun at the local nightclubs after you are sleep. :D

mccombie_5
12-21-05, 02:58 PM
Hey Uncle Craig, My family and i will move to the U.K. and you can pay me to drive you around. Of course that also comes with the rights to *borrow* the car and have fun at the local nightclubs after you are sleep. :D

AS long as you go pick my in laws up from the airport, tomorrow :D

And didnt you know, I DONT SLEEP ;) :thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-21-05, 05:03 PM
Mccombie, wouldnt you rather have the RR or Bentley because of national pride?

mccombie_5
12-21-05, 05:05 PM
Mccombie, wouldnt you rather have the RR or Bentley because of national pride?

What national pride? Theyre owned by zie Garmans

I would like a Bentley to drive, but there isnt allt hat much room in the back seat of a Bentley

The Phantom is not my type of thing, Its too brash for me, it has a HUGE frontal area.

DBA-One
12-21-05, 05:05 PM
I'll answer that question! Everyone knows English cars are poop.
:lildevil:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-21-05, 05:46 PM
What national pride? Theyre owned by zie Garmans

I would like a Bentley to drive, but there isnt allt hat much room in the back seat of a Bentley

The Phantom is not my type of thing, Its too brash for me, it has a HUGE frontal area.

Yeah I know that BMW and VW own Bentley and RR, but they still have a very english design, atleast the RR anyways.

mccombie_5
12-21-05, 06:09 PM
THe Rolls is just to brash for me, and I cudlnt be driven in a Bentley, ive never owned a Rolls, I dont ever intend to.

I dont have a problem with them, I jsut would rathe r take a Bentley, and a Bentley is a drivers car.