: "kitty" power of the V

ctsvett
12-18-05, 07:26 PM
Thread titled to be politically correct... replace every instance of "kitty" with the other name for cat that starts with P.

Anyway, I have been getting little notes on my car at work from "the girls" on post it notes... I thought for a while someone was playing a joke on me, but it turns out some girls (no pictures yet) saw the V and "want a ride in it" per their many notes... I have no idea who they are and I doubt they have seen me, but I think its funny that the car (not me) has "kitty" power...

I mean I have a stack of post it notes with them asking for a ride in the V (yes their are two)... They say they think the car is cool ,etc...

Last week they left "their" number...

They get to admire from the outside as I dont think my girlfriend will approve of me giving them a "ride". Hee hee.

You guys have to have some better stories than this one...

Reed

homer403
12-18-05, 07:30 PM
I had an old man in another Cadillac give me a thumbs up :nono: . That is so worng.

urbanski
12-18-05, 07:39 PM
dude
give em a ride
hell let them drive
it'll be :cool:

Joey'sVee
12-18-05, 07:42 PM
Give them a ride will never forget....and also let them ride in your V....lol!!!

BowenCT
12-18-05, 08:13 PM
I've posted this before, but the second day that I had the V, I took it over to the food store to pick up a couple items. I returned to a note on the windshield (which I kept by the way) saying, "Nice car! From the girls parked behind you." Complete with heart-shaped dots on the "i"s, and a phone number.

Unfortunately I have not had another note since.

keeksv
12-18-05, 09:45 PM
Dude, if you're single, what's all the thinking about? Tell them you'll give them a ride on the V and see where that goes:highfive: Unless it's your boss....:tisk:

heavymetals
12-18-05, 10:45 PM
Hey Reed, you aint married, though you act like it.:stirpot:

Here is a true story:

At a place where I once worked there was a girl that asked a guy for a dirve and she left a pair of her underwear under his seat, but obvious enough for his wife to find them.
This was supposed to be a joke.:suspense:
BIG JOKE!!

Give them a ride but look over the car first chance you get! :lildevil:

Lord Cadillac
12-18-05, 11:41 PM
If you give them a ride, be sure to take it to a brushless carwash and have them clean it out for hair. Then, worst-case scenario, you could say the woman who did the inside of your vehicle had (insert color) hair. If your woman finds hair, she'll probably never believe you weren't up to no good.

Unless, of course, you don't do the car wash thing. Then you're screwed. Because your girlfriend will find the hair...

crowan
12-18-05, 11:57 PM
If you give them a ride, be sure to take it to a brushless carwash and have them clean it out for hair. Then, worst-case scenario, you could say the woman who did the inside of your vehicle had (insert color) hair. If your woman finds hair, she'll probably never believe you weren't up to no good.

Unless, of course, you don't do the car wash thing. Then you're screwed. Because your girlfriend will find the hair...

Who are you dating...the women of CSI? :histeric:

CR

brtnharv
12-19-05, 12:02 AM
One of the many reasons I bought the car.... it has served me well. Not that I needed help before but it doesn't hurt. :xsmile:

ctsvett
12-19-05, 12:02 AM
I fixin to train a camera at the car (with a long lens) to see what "they" look like first... I was toying with the idea of asking for pictures... Its really just a big game for me...

My girlfriend is laughing at this entire situation... She told me I should put a note that says "I'm gay, but thanks..."

HAHA I will keep everyone updated (and for those of you who dont know me, I am very commited to my girlfriend so this is all a big laugh for both of us...)

Reed

brtnharv
12-19-05, 12:11 AM
:thumbsup:
I fixin to train a camera at the car (with a long lens) to see what "they" look like first... I was toying with the idea of asking for pictures... Its really just a big game for me...

My girlfriend is laughing at this entire situation... She told me I should put a note that says "I'm gay, but thanks..."

HAHA I will keep everyone updated (and for those of you who dont know me, I am very commited to my girlfriend so this is all a big laugh for both of us...)

Reed

I'll more than happy to take them off your hands, whats your zip again?

12-19-05, 12:25 AM
cue the elephant and the mouse.....

StealthV
12-19-05, 12:31 AM
Two words

Video Camera

dannystang
12-19-05, 11:36 AM
Pitty?

Lord Cadillac
12-19-05, 11:38 AM
Who are you dating...the women of CSI? :histeric:

CR
hehe. Funny. She could be. :p I could walk into a store with a woman IN it and she'd know about it. :p

obzidian
12-19-05, 02:10 PM
hehe. Funny. She could be. :p I could walk into a store with a woman IN it and she'd know about it. :p

Truer' words have never bee spoken....

Reed, have you thought of the possibility of the notes being your girlfriend messing with ya? The video camera idea is a great idea. Have enough battery, dont plug it into your car..... :)

And if you can get an id, find them, and given them alittle note saying something stupid like, um, i dont know..... dont do the gay thing, thats your girl protecting her interests!!!!

Luna.
12-19-05, 04:17 PM

That is great!! :histeric:

Be sure to tell her I said, "It's the license plate!!" :xlol:

ahahnu
12-19-05, 05:11 PM
What ever you do never ever ever dont "do it" in your car. Especially if your car is female- as mine tend to be. They get jealous and stsrt to break down slowly after that happens. Trust me it happened twice. This car does help pull in the arse though. Maybe its the female, female connection (no threat).

Dreamin
12-28-05, 12:29 AM
Soooo... anyhow... Reed, did you ever give your 'friends' a ride ?? :cat:

Luna.
12-28-05, 12:54 AM
Soooo... anyhow... Reed, did you ever give your 'friends' a ride ?? :cat:

Yes, whatever did happen? :lildevil:

ctsvett
12-28-05, 02:35 AM
No more notes... Nobody was near my car either.... I will keep you posted... I think it was quiet because of the holidays.

Reed

L.Sanchez
12-28-05, 03:56 AM

Reed

I'm single, and I'm not too far from you! :) Hook a brotha up! ;)

Ladis