: THIS is a cool bumper sticker....

Night Wolf
12-17-05, 08:13 PM
www.rightwingstuff.com

VERY cool site for some of us :)

I bought 3 stickers form them last year, 2 went on the Oldsmobile.

So There are alot of "My SUV can beat up your hybrid" and "My SUV <3 Iraq oil" and stuff....

so a few days ago I sent an e-mail.... explaining that many of us with classic Cadillacs are proud of our cars, and a "My crumple zone is your car" sticker would be cool....

Well, Jim replied back... and DAMN the results are sweet....

The sticker is even called "Cadillac Owners Sticker (bumper)" and, notice the little image is a '59 Caddy!?

I already sent an order for the one of the right, with the grey car. It is going on the '79. Maybe the window... maybe the bumper, yes it IS that cool :)

Everyone with a classic Caddy should get one! :)

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store.aspx?s=rightwingstuff.1064541

Elvis
12-17-05, 08:32 PM
My new bumper sticker is:

"This AIN'T how Reagan would've done it."

But that's political and we won't discuss it further here.

Carry on.

slk230mb
12-17-05, 08:52 PM
Nice stickers, I may to have to order some for my dad and the 59s.

HotRodSaint
12-17-05, 09:15 PM
..."My crumple zone is your car" sticker would be cool....

You are such an insurgent!! :sneaky:

Cool sticker, but none go on my car...not even one of those insurgent 'fishes'. ;)

Night Wolf
12-17-05, 09:40 PM
eh, it'll probably end up right on the bumper :)

Jesda
12-17-05, 09:46 PM
I had a bunch of right-wing stickers on my Q45. The guy who bought it drove home to California and left them on. When he got home, someone spat on the car and left an angry note. I told him to remove them before leaving! I offered a bottle of Goo Gone but he declined.
Of course, the same could have happened in a heavily right-wing area to a car covered in leftist stickers too.

The lesson is to keep your politically expressive cars in safe territory. :)

Night Wolf
12-17-05, 09:52 PM
well, that sticker isn't all that pollitial :)

This is on the '79 right now:

http://inoventionseast.com/1979%20DeVille/PDR_0798.JPG

The Jesus sticker WAS on the Olds for a loooong time, everyone loved that, then I took it off and put the 2 Bush stickers on last year.... I have since took the one on the right off, but the left one stays on.... no angry notes yet :)

ben72227
12-17-05, 10:09 PM
Sal, we should get a CadillacOwners Bumper Sticker...I'd put one on my car if it looked good, and I think we need to get the word out. I'd be proud to support this website through advertising like that...:p

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-17-05, 10:21 PM
hahaha I like these cadillac bumper stickers!

Night Wolf
12-17-05, 10:22 PM
Not a bumper sticker, but a window sticker....

all the other car sites have them, usually the logo of the site, something simple.

I would be instersted in it.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-17-05, 10:24 PM
meh, either way its an aftermarket sticker that goes on your car

Spyder
12-17-05, 10:47 PM
rightwingstuff.com is GREAT. I scored a couple of kick ass shirts from them...but the thread where I was showing them off got locked for being "too political" hmph.

HotRodSaint
12-17-05, 11:45 PM
...but the thread where I was showing them off got locked for being "too political" hmph.

It sure used to be more fun around here, didn't it?? :yup:

Just don't go starting any trouble and getting this thread locked too!! :tisk:

Katshot
12-17-05, 11:49 PM
Sorry, don't care how cool the sticker is, there'll be no bumper stickers on my Caddy.:thehand:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-17-05, 11:54 PM
same here!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-18-05, 12:00 AM
Everyone with a classic Caddy should get one! :)

I would, but my Caddy isnt solid enough

Adam
12-18-05, 12:00 AM
Sorry, don't care how cool the sticker is, there'll be no bumper stickers on my Caddy.:thehand:

AMEN to that! no stickers on my car. i have thought about getting an in loving memory window sticker for the back window for a fellow officer killed in the line of duty the day after Thanksgiving last year.

Katshot
12-18-05, 12:08 AM
This is the ONLY sticker that will be on my car, and believe me, I thought long and hard about having it on there.

Spyder
12-18-05, 12:53 AM
Only sticker on my truck is my NRA sticker...the caddy had none.

Sandy
12-18-05, 01:44 AM
No stickers on my cars! Political or Religious or anything else. Sticker-Free. If I like the dealership I bought it from and the people and their dealer sticker is attractive (very important) I'll allow that, and only that. Otherwise only my N.J. inspection sticker in the windshield. No moving billboard here.

DopeStar 156
12-18-05, 02:45 AM
That's really funny. I however hate bumper stickers in general so won't put one on my car. I have a stupid rectangle spot on the top of my back bumper where some stupid parking permit used to be that I peeled off when I bought the car.

DaveSmed
12-18-05, 12:15 PM
I'd sport a CadillacOwners.com sticker, but it would be scotch taped to the back window of course....

My school parking permit isn't even allowed, I have it stuck to the inside of a CD case that I fold and use as a stand to prop it up in the back.

ShadowLvr400
12-18-05, 12:51 PM
No stickers on my car, and since I am a moderate, I wouldn't go for extremist stickers... On one hand, I like fuel efficiency and keeping the air we breathe relatively clean. On the other, I love the death pealty, think there should be 1 appeal attempt, and if that fails, you are killed that day. I also would like to bring back the gun to kill people. 1 bullet, you get charged for it. I also dont have a problem executing minors. There are indeed bad kids out there, we need to get rid of them too. After age 13, you can be killed IMO. As for the war in Iraq... Be honest, we went there for the oil, shouldnt have been there, but whatever. Now, make use of it, send some oil back here dammit.

Spyder
12-18-05, 03:07 PM
I've got a feeling this ones gonna get locked! :D

Night Wolf
12-18-05, 03:09 PM
Wow... so I guess I will be the only one getting one of these? I thought more would like it.

EcSTSatic
12-19-05, 09:32 AM
Nothing on my Seville but the yacht club sticker. I think (and it's only my opinion) that they look tacky on a luxury car.

Now my Aerostar has an "On the eighth day God created the Marines" sticker.

Semper Fi
-Justin

PS Bumpertalk (http://www.bumpertalk.com/) has some pretty good bumper stickers too.

70eldo
12-19-05, 02:22 PM
I agree a bumper sticker would look tacky on a luxury car. So no sticker on either of my cars either. I had some stickers custom made to fit on a euro license plate frame saying "I know you have a faster car, but I'm driving in front of you" and stuck it on my company car, my moms car and some of my friends cars. Gave some smiles... :D

BTW www.internetbumperstickers.com has loads!

davesdeville
12-20-05, 03:18 AM
I like the sticker.

Unfortunately I'd have to stick a gun in my mouth and blow my brains on the wall before I buy one single thing from "right wing stuff."

Besides it sounds better as "Your car is my crumple zone." So I'll just have it custom made.

Oh, and I do have a window sticker on my car for racingsouthwest.com. There are still about a billion AAA stickers left over on the 75 from the previous owner.

Spyder
12-20-05, 06:11 AM
Although i disagree with you, Davesdeville, I do like the comment...made me laugh! :):) hehehe...g'night to ya'll, I'm beat...

RobertCTS
12-20-05, 09:20 AM
They may be funny but I'd never trash my Caddy with one.

caddydaddy
12-20-05, 09:46 AM
My '94 Deville is the only one with stickers. And the one on the rear bumper reads "My other car is an STS", based on the STS ad campaign a few years ago. I also have one NRA sticker in each rear window. I overheard a few people commenting on the NRA sticker on a Cadillac!
But that's it! I hate those cars that are plastered with bumper stickers, or the hoopties that use them to cover up rust holes!