: Attn: Lindsay Caddy we need another GP

CVP33
12-17-05, 12:51 PM
James,

How 'bout a Group Purchase on an aluminum flywheel and clutch set up? I would respect your opinion on who produces the best solution. Obviously I'm looking for you to install. Can you work something up for us VA, MD, DC guys? Please let me know. I haven't done a mod in two months, I'm over due! I'm jones'n for a mod' real bad. :banghead: Anyone else interested?

lasstss
12-17-05, 12:56 PM
James,

How 'bout a Group Purchase on an aluminum flywheel and clutch set up? I would respect your opinion on who produces the best solution. Obviously I'm looking for you to install. Can you work something up for us VA, MD, DC guys? Please let me know. I haven't done a mod in two months, I'm over due! I'm jones'n for a mod' real bad. :banghead: Anyone else interested?

Not answering for James but he told me he has a prospect and is working on it. Its from the BMW realm!

urbanski
12-17-05, 12:57 PM
cool, and we all know how the UUC from the Bimmer realm worked out :cool:

CVP33
12-17-05, 12:59 PM
Stop teasing me Marty. You know how I hate that shit. I have the patience of a 6 year old and the sense of humor of an 8th grader. Bad combination.

trekster
12-17-05, 01:18 PM
can't wait what James has to offer.

ewill3rd
12-17-05, 03:21 PM
If he doesn't see this today I'll remind him to check on Monday. Although I am sure he will....

Florian
12-18-05, 12:35 AM
Stop teasing me Marty. You know how I hate that shit. I have the patience of a 6 year old and the sense of humor of an 8th grader. Bad combination.

Chris,

Ive had a few pops tonight and after I read this, I cracked up. As far as Im concerned, I play second douche to you!

F

Lindsay Cadillac
12-19-05, 07:56 AM
I don't have any specific information yet, but... UUC is working on a lightweight flywheel & clutch setup... As soon as they have the kit together they are going to get it to me so I can install it and test it in the real world... If it's like anything else that UUC has done I expect it to be top notch... I will post more info as I get it from UUC...

CVP33
12-19-05, 06:14 PM
James,

Your V is far too nice to be used as a "test vehicle". Please allow me to volunteer my V in it's place. Also I want to switch to the UUC shifter at the same time. Let's talk after the holidays when you get a chance.

cvp33@cox.net.

Chris