Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Looking for horsepower in DC. Or...who did your mods wherever you are?

649 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Ludacrisvp 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Thanks again for the great info you provide on here. This forum has already saved me a trip for an airbag light, it was just an unplugged sensor as some of you had advised. Next question...

Has anyone worked with any speed shops in DC? Please share experiences and what work you had done. But to make it more useful to all, if you have any speed shops you want to recommend please share. I don't think I want to do my own work. I don't have a garage and I won't be driving it in bad weather so now is the time to start making plans to send her in for some upgrades.

#3 ·
Intake, pulley, injectors, tune. Also I'm amazed at how much heat it makes. So I want to address that. Definitely having the rotors and pads replaced too. Don't want to do exhaust because I like the note the way it is. Other things that I can do that won't make it a less comfortable cruiser....

Hoping to get at least 80 more crank horsepower, 120 even better.

By the way... saw a silver 06 V today at the Cadillac and LaSalle show at Capitol Cadillac in Greenbelt. Is the owner on the forum?

#6 ·
You are correct, Sir. Sad but true. And the other V I saw today is in the background. It was stock as far as i could see. But to the original point I want to use the parts and programming you recommend so definitely some business coming your way. Just need someone to do it here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.