: Any Body Selling Any Aftermarket Mods????

alcast082
12-17-05, 12:36 PM
My friend finally found His perfect V and bought it.
Like all of us he wants to add a Short throw shifter and an intake asap so I told him that maybe he can score parts here from someone that has upgraded to a maggie or from a b&M to a uuc or simply selling the car and parting out the mods.

SO DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY TOYS for sale?????:hrazz:

alcast082
12-17-05, 02:37 PM
BUMP
:welcome:

wildwhl
12-17-05, 06:36 PM
Where are you located? I might have a few things...

alcast082
12-17-05, 07:40 PM
MIAMI FLORIDA
LET ME know i'm sure he is open to any mods at good prices
thanks whild

keeksv
12-17-05, 07:41 PM
Where are you located? I might have a few things...
i may have some things, too.

alcast082
12-17-05, 07:51 PM
you can email me at alcast082@msn.com
Anything is welcomed
thanks guys

Joey'sVee
12-17-05, 08:22 PM
Sure would be nice if we had a clasifieds section here in the V section of the forum.

BowenCT
12-17-05, 08:40 PM
Sure would be nice if we had a clasifieds section here in the V section of the forum.

What he said.............

LV_V
12-18-05, 02:58 AM
:yeah:

Joey'sVee
12-18-05, 03:25 AM
Mods....could we have a poll to vote on adding a classified section to the V forum???? Thanks!

10secvette
12-18-05, 09:10 AM
If you want to sell stuff, why not just list in the thread???

alcast082
12-18-05, 10:25 AM
classified section would be sweet??
but do we have enough things to keep it going???
This post has been open for a couple of days and there is no actual things for sale yet:shhh:
but post what you have or email me, my friends V is completely stock so he needs all the basics from the ground up,

04CTSVFLA
12-18-05, 02:02 PM
I recall posting a thread poll on this a while back, seems like all members are for it! But the mods never seemed to be to enthused. Im looking for a bunch of parts too. Lets get an official classifieds thread.

heavymetals
12-18-05, 02:44 PM
I have never seen a problem with anybody selling their stuff, but it might be easier if there was a link to a general classified for the V that got cleaned out either when the item got bought or after a certain amount of time.

From what I saw and experienced it is when one has a "commericial enterprise", (Supporting Vendor issue) vs a guy with a part for sale.
They will "lock" those threads so they do dissappear quickly.

Quite frankly, I have seen stuff for sale dissapear so I am pretty sure if you put out a request it will be filled.

The supporting vendors offer the members some pretty good deals anyway.

When a group buy comes along, jump in. YOUR DOOMED anyway, your just trying to find a cheaper way out!:thepan:

Sounds like a real neat REED project to add to the FAQ's.

As if he didn't have enough to do.:stirpot:

Joey'sVee
12-18-05, 02:55 PM
classified section would be sweet??
but do we have enough things to keep it going???
This post has been open for a couple of days and there is no actual things for sale yet:shhh:
but post what you have or email me, my friends V is completely stock so he needs all the basics from the ground up,

Well if we don't have enough to support it then the mods could take it away...then they could say we tried it and didn't have enough items to support it so we took it away.

As time goes on and the life of these V's increase more parts will be replaced and more after market parts will be bought and sold. The used parts taken off these cars will increase over time. :yup: I think we have a lot of members wanting this now and I think it will only increase over time for the reasons i mentioned. :)

My guess is the mods do not wanna do it because the vendors could possibly sell less. Think about it...if I sell my used LPE CAIK here to one of you...that's one less LPE will sell new. The real question should be...is this forum to help supporting and non supporting members with everything from problems to getting great deals (buying new and used parts), or is this forum up to make money through supporting vender and advertising fees.

Either way this forum has helped me and A LOT of others many, many times and I think joining this site was the best move I made outside buying my V. :highfive: I guess we shall see if we get more help by adding a classified section.

04CTSVFLA
12-18-05, 03:49 PM
i mean trading/selling parts is one of the whole points of a forum in which people have a common interest IMO. I cannot find a single car forum online that doesnt have a classifieds section. And bc our forum caters to so many different cars, each section should have there own car-specific classifieds.

c5racr1
12-18-05, 04:15 PM
I agree, I hate having to go to ls1tech, or one of the vette forums to look for parts. ls1tech has about 20 supporting vendors and have a parts for sale and wanted section. why not here?

04CTSVFLA
12-18-05, 05:35 PM
agreed.

NOCTS-V
12-18-05, 06:31 PM
I agree the gest way to get some one hooked on upgrades/mods is let them get in on the low end price wise. Then stand back out of the way when the bug bites hard.

alcast082
12-19-05, 12:25 PM
no one has any aftermarekt parts for sale??????????:hmm:

VELOSE
12-19-05, 01:30 PM
I have a Volant CAI for a Magnacharged CTS-V. You interested in buying it?

Dave-V
12-19-05, 04:26 PM
Hi,
I have a mint B&B cat back that is 1 month new. I will ship it to Florida in the original B&B box. Sounds mean. Email me at d.wise@insightbb.com or call me at 502-744-9473.
Thanks,
David

Joey'sVee
12-19-05, 05:34 PM
Also do a search...there are others with threads selling used stuff.

BeagleBrains
12-19-05, 05:57 PM
I have been a member of the Corvette C5 and C6 Registry on line. They each have extensive Parts/Sales sections. I am sure this is a high expectation on the part of the Forum Manager. Lots more work and more problems to deal with. However, when we drove a Corvette, we used their site info/links for all of our purchases because they were extensive and specific to our needs.

alcast082
12-19-05, 08:31 PM
nope his car is new, so no magnacharger plans yet,
HOW MUCH FOR THE Billy boat

Dave-V
12-19-05, 11:04 PM
I had it sold last week for $750 delivered but the buyer ran into a financial difficulty. Make me an offer.