: More women's underwear found...

Spyder
12-17-05, 02:32 AM
I found a pair of women's underwear in my dryer also. They're not mine, they're not my female roommates, and I pray they're not my male roommates. What is going on with the people on this forum?!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-17-05, 10:00 AM
I found a pair of women's underwear in my dryer also. They're not mine, they're not my female roommates, and I pray they're not my male roommates.?!
I think someone needs to introduce a "do it yourself" DNA testing kit .....these mysterys would take as long to figure out then ...

What is going on with the people on this forum?!
Its the holidays ....everyone is going batty .....just go with it .....

johndfw
12-17-05, 10:33 AM
I guess all you can do is start a collection, or keep them with you, and try the glass slipper bit.

Spyder
12-17-05, 11:28 AM
I like the glass slipper idea... ...

Spyder
12-17-05, 11:28 AM
but how would you tell if my new undies fit a ladies foot or not?

Stoneage_Caddy
12-17-05, 11:43 AM
if they fit her foot , you dont want her

just take them to a bar , show them to the pretty ones then bust out cinderlla style

johndfw
12-17-05, 04:44 PM
You'll have to come up with a really good line to get them to try it on.

Good luck!

Elvis
12-17-05, 07:33 PM
I've got women's underwear all over my house.

I know who the owner is.

johndfw
12-17-05, 11:36 PM
Whos could they be? Could they be,.. say maybe "B's"................?

Spyder
12-17-05, 11:54 PM
Well, notice I didn't say "thong" or "panties" or anything that could sound sexy...I did that on purpose. These, I hope, are not B's. :D

LittleB
12-18-05, 02:30 PM
Well, notice I didn't say "thong" or "panties" or anything that could sound sexy...I did that on purpose. These, I hope, are not B's. :D

:histeric: LOL!!! So they are granny panties? If they are, they are definately not mine ;)