: Anyone try Powerslot or Baer Eradaspeed big brake kit?

clubrph
12-17-05, 01:52 AM
i was just wondering if anyone tried powerslot or baer eradspeed big brake kit. i think this is an intermediate kit, rather than upgrading to a full blown 8 piston caliper big brake kit. but anyone knows if they really work by relocating your calipers on these bigger rotors that are slotted and drilled? if i decided to put 26 inch rims on, will they help? or should i just scrap it? any suggestions on the performance of stopping power with them with 26 inch rims? thanks.

clubrph
12-17-05, 01:55 AM
here is the website if anyone wants to see it......
http://www.beverlyhillshummer.com/baerbrkit.html

suckit
12-17-05, 03:30 AM
You need the big brakes man... I got 24s w/ da Baer Eradispeed kit. My ride stops pretty good, I can't imagine how fu@#$$ my stopping power would be w/o them.

40 Acres
12-17-05, 04:51 AM
I have the power slot rotor on my BURBw/dubs. they made a diff. in stopping. I really noticed a diff. stopping while towing my 22' bayliner.

clubrph
12-17-05, 04:41 PM
so if you didn't want to spend 5 grand on the big brake upgrade, will the eradispeed baer kit or powerslot be worth time and money? please let me know....... is it going to be better stoppage?

slimm44
12-17-05, 05:17 PM
so if you didn't want to spend 5 grand on the big brake upgrade, will the eradispeed baer kit or powerslot be worth time and money? please let me know....... is it going to be better stoppage?
yes.

fast66
12-17-05, 07:58 PM
yes yes

ZX_man
12-19-05, 03:01 PM

yes yes and yes. I have 24's and noticed a huge difference with the Eradispeed over stock. Not to mention they look a hell of alot better behind the larger rim! I'll post some pics of the size difference.

Walter

honda4x4nut
12-19-05, 03:40 PM
I have 37" tall tires and 22" wheels on my EXT and i have the baer brake rotor upgrade on mine and this thing stops better now than it did bone stock. Pluslike stated above looks alot better with biggerr wheels. I also had the calipers powercoated during the job which made the stock calipers look awsome, like another part of what could be a $4-5000 kit. TOTAL cost including the powdercoating. $1024.00

benamaster
12-25-05, 04:23 PM
honda4x4nut, where did you have your calipers powercoated at? How much did just the powder coating cost?

honda4x4nut
12-25-05, 09:26 PM
I had it done when the lift was put on. The place that lifted it sent it off. BNC Offroad in pasadena Tx did the lift you can find out who they send them to, but i pais like @ $60.00 for all 4.