: Dealership in DFW area

thefly
12-16-05, 07:59 AM
well i am rapidly approaching 500 miles on the V and will be in need of an oil change. i know i don't necessarily need one, but it is cheap insurance. i was probably going to run it into sewell, since i bought from them (and they rocked on the sales experience, salesperson actually knew how the car worked). looking for a good service writer, and whether the dealership is mod friendly (not talking cam, supercharger, just basic stuff). after my last toy i am not going to mod another car like that again that is under warranty...

CadV
12-16-05, 09:43 AM
well i am rapidly approaching 500 miles on the V and will be in need of an oil change. i know i don't necessarily need one, but it is cheap insurance. i was probably going to run it into sewell, since i bought from them (and they rocked on the sales experience, salesperson actually knew how the car worked). looking for a good service writer, and whether the dealership is mod friendly (not talking cam, supercharger, just basic stuff). after my last toy i am not going to mod another car like that again that is under warranty...

Sewell is great there off 114. Matt Demming is the guy I use and he is great mods and all. My car is in the shop right now getting the tranny replaced (vibration in 6th gear 1k-2k RPM) and I got no slack on the mods.

Their number is 817-912-3000 you can tell Matt Cliff referred you he will know who I am.

04CTSVforMe
12-16-05, 10:54 AM
I've heard nothing but good stuff about any Sewell dealership, but they are a bit out of the way for me. I'd think if you bought it there, it would be even better to have it serviced there.

Also, I have had good experience using Crest in Plano if you want an alternative.

thefly
12-16-05, 10:58 AM
i work downtown, so sewell caddie is not far for me. also looking for a good service advisor, i have found that can make all the difference in the world.