: V in Mr. & Mrs. Smith movie

brtnharv
12-15-05, 01:52 AM
Hey guys, not sure if this has been covered yet - but my girl and I rented Mr. and Mrs. Smith (brad pitt and angelina jolie) last night. For a few seconds Pitt drives a black V. It's plain as day and you can hear the exhaust quite well. I thought it was the coolest thing. Here is a screen capture.

http://users.zoominternet.net/~harv2/smithv.jpg

ctsvett
12-15-05, 02:05 AM
I saw that the other day too.. i think it wa discussed..

FYI: the inside shots are a regular CTS.

Reed

JP's V
12-15-05, 02:22 AM
I noticed that too...yelled for the wife to come see what brad pitt and I have in common. Of course, she thought I was crazy. Did you notice that later, without explanation, he's driving a black Lincoln of some sort? What is that all about?

Kadonny
12-15-05, 09:40 AM
I noticed that too...yelled for the wife to come see what brad pitt and I have in common. Of course, she thought I was crazy. Did you notice that later, without explanation, he's driving a black Lincoln of some sort? What is that all about?

Yeah, I noticed that too, but the second time he is in the Lincoln he jacks it from a guy on the streetcorner right before they trash the house.

But overall not enough V footage in the movie.

dqw1
12-15-05, 10:12 AM
My 13 year old son was watching it in his room last weekend and comes screaming around the corner,"Mr. Smith is driving a V"!!!!!!!!

Lord Cadillac
12-15-05, 10:51 AM
Ah, that was a Lincoln Town Car.. And why couldn't they just use a V interior? Maybe it was just a badge. I saw the movie last week myself...

Dooman
12-15-05, 11:13 AM
Counted the lugs.

lawfive
12-15-05, 12:15 PM
Saw a 300C commercial on TV Monday... Voice over is talking about how other people are envious, just as the 300 pulls up next to (wait for it) a CTS. A regular CTS, I think, but still...

I saw the first post about the V in Mr. & Mrs. Smith before we went to the theater to see it. I, of course, am all, "Brad Pitt drives a V!" :bouncy: My wife - not so much. And then the car is featured for like 0.25 seconds. :yawn:

SoFlaV
12-15-05, 10:03 PM
Maybe his V had to go in the service dept after that first screenshot due to wheel hop....and the Lincoln was his rental car. Couldn't resist...

V Amazed
12-15-05, 10:13 PM
word.

Ben

V400HP
12-16-05, 05:46 PM
I saw it as well, but later in the movie it looked like a regular CTS....

Then it turned into a Capri or something.

Anyway it was nice to see that Brad not only has good taste in women but cars as well:yup:

obzidian
12-16-05, 05:54 PM
I saw it as well, but later in the movie it looked like a regular CTS....

Then it turned into a Capri or something.

Anyway it was nice to see that Brad not only has good taste in women but cars as well:yup:

In cars yes.....but im not sure in his latest choice in women....

Question, which one do you think would be more fun when no one is around....hint, she doesnt have her husbands name tatoo'd on her arm.