: Detriot area dealer

ctsvett
12-14-05, 11:21 PM
A faq question came in looking for a detroit area dealer to purchase a 05 (no roof)... anyone here have experience or know if the dealers up there have any 05's left??

I will direct the FAQ question to this thread...

Reed

CVP33
12-14-05, 11:30 PM
I found 32 in the "area". Area goes from WI to PA. 4 in Michigan currently.

http://www.gmbuypower.com/nvlVehicleSearch.bp?make=Cadillac&zip=48201&noType=0&makeId=006&noStyle=1&model=CTS-V&subModelId=210&year=2005&modelId=060&&pageIdentification=3&pvc=5140&styleId=&style=CTS-V&cabSizeId=&cabSize=&boxSizeId=&boxSize=&driveTypeId=&driveType=&wheelBaseId=&wheelBase&range=31-32&dealersPerPage=10&isCUV=false&dealerName=&city=&state=&sortBy=default&sortOption=1&iPi=3&fPi=4&requestCon=nrbyDlr&updateBack=false&&preferredOptions=&preferredColor=&configuredOptions=&exteriorColor=&exteriorColorId=&interiorColor=&interiorColorId=&seatType=&seatTypeId=&colorOptions=&regularOptions=&accessoryOptions=&moduleName=NVL&calledFrom=&filterBy=default&requestCon=nrbyDlr&updateBack=false&BAC=119014.0&ignoreBAC=true&dPath=URDP&msgFromStatus=

Sweet geezus man look at that link! I sure hope it works.

ctsvett
12-15-05, 01:07 AM
Thanks Chris...

I was also hoping to get some feedback from someone who has been to any of those dealers...

Anyone buy in Michigan?

Reed