: I confronted a door dinger midway through oral surgery!

powerglide
12-14-05, 09:39 PM
So I am in the dentists office, its hour 2 of oral surgury.
I've got a mouthful of cotton, a bib, and all kinds of numbing going on.

I look out the window and see this woman drive up next to my caddy in her Lexus SUV.
First she pops her door real hard, right into my drivers door.
I'm pissed but just watching.

She gets out, and pops her rear door right into my door, she totally lets it swing.
Now I get up and walk to the window.....

She leave this door open (rubbing against my door) and she walks over to the other side of her car.
Opens both doors on starts climing in and out doing god knows what.
The whole time the door is grinding into mine...I had enough.

I go running out there, bib on my chest, cotton in mouth, and confront here.
(remember the door is still making contact with mine)
She goes hub? What? I dont know what youre talkin about?
Then I manage to tell her I was watching you ding up my car.
She says, "you came out just for that?"

FUKKIING BEEEEEEEEEEYATCH......welll I didnt say that. In fact I was very courteous because now the whole dental office is watching this unfold. Some words were exchanged and she half ass apologized so I told her to be more careful and walked back in.

Once back in the chair, I see her out there glaring at me and shruggin her shoulders making the "what??" gesture.....I was pretty ticked off but decided to let it go.

(My wife thinks I copped out)

What would you guys would have done?

PS thanks for letting me vent :-)

mccombie_5
12-14-05, 09:42 PM
I would have done the same thing, then kicked her car.

I hate people like that!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-14-05, 09:48 PM
Yeah you the right thing, I would have confronted her too, and maybe just maybe I would have kicked her car after she was gone :sneaky:

gdwriter
12-14-05, 09:59 PM
I think I would have pulled a Kathy Bates from "Fried Green Tomatos."

90Brougham350
12-14-05, 10:01 PM
Nah, you did the right thing. There's just no excuse for something like that. All those door knicks and bangs sure don't help the resale value of a vehicle. I mean, why don't I just go to my neighbors house and start tapping his siding with a hammer.

powerglide
12-14-05, 10:04 PM
Yeah...I'm not above givin her the ole key scratch but the dental office was right there.......doing the whole insurance thing woulda been too much hassle....so instead I internalized it and came here to bitch about it :-)

But it woulda been sweet to kick her friggin Lexus :sneaky:

***gotta chill out and get into the holiday spirit***

*pops a vicodin*

terrible one
12-14-05, 10:07 PM
It wouldn't have been as bad if she hadn't been such a stuck up bitch about it...

Rolex
12-14-05, 10:10 PM
You did the right thing. I hope that beyotch didn't damage your Cadi.

I used to drive an older GMC Sonoma truck, and watched a guy open the passenger door of an early 80's Olds into my door (door weighs about 700 lbs and was 10 feet long) and knock a huge ding into it. I saw this guy do this as I was walking out of my bank, and I stopped at the front of my truck and looked him square in the face.

He says, "oh, did I open my door into yours?" I said, "no big deal," walked straight to my truck, unlocked the door and opened it as hard as I could into his POS car as he was walking away. Eye for an eye. ;)

I'm 12 years older and drive a much nicer vehicle now. If I saw someone damage my vehicle in a lot I'd demand their insurance info and call the cops if they refused to give it up. The "inner redneck" in me would still want to kick a king kamayamaya sized dent in their door though. :lildevil:

powerglide
12-14-05, 10:11 PM
Exactly!

All I wanted to hear was "im sorry"

Not "you came out just for that?"

Maybe I should opened my door right into hers! But then again it woulda probably chipped my paint......can't win.

PS This was in Del Mar, which is real snobby ass rich town.

powerglide
12-14-05, 10:13 PM
.....The "inner redneck" in me would still want to kick a king kamayamaya sized dent in their door though. :lildevil:

:histeric:

My inner red neck seems to be activated by alchohol.....lucky for her I was hopped up on pain killers instead

Playdrv4me
12-14-05, 10:14 PM
What Rolex said...

I would have done the following...

"Ohhh your not sure what you did? NOOO PROBLEM, here let me show you..."

Then open your hulking cadillac door with all your might right into her precious Lexus.

"See, it leaves a nasty mark... they are tough to get out"

Done

mccombie_5
12-14-05, 10:17 PM
Ive done it on numerous occasions, the most memorable was when I had a brand new 1991 Mercedes Benz SL, you know the one:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/DSC01861Medium.jpg

It was about three weeks old, it was a beautiful car just like the one above, and this woman opened her crappy Volvo door into it, leaving a dent that actually broke the paint, I was decidedly peeved, I took her insurance details in a blinding fury, i then decided that once she went into the supermarket that her Volvo deserved some pain. middle of both passenger side doors had dents like soup bowls in them :):thumbsup:

Rolex
12-14-05, 10:19 PM
Ive done it on numerous occasions, the most memorable was when I had a brand new 1991 Mercedes Benz SL, you know the one:

It was about three weeks old, it was a beautiful car just like the one above, and this woman opened her crappy Volvo door into it, leaving a dent that actually broke the paint, I was decidedly peeved, I took her insurance details in a blinding fury, i then decided that once she went into the supermarket that her Volvo deserved some pain. middle of both passenger side doors had dents like soup bowls in them :):thumbsup:

There's a man who KNOWS how to release the redneck within!!! :highfive:

DopeStar 156
12-14-05, 10:20 PM
Hhahaha Umm I dunno, I'm a little more threatening upon approach. I woulda had her apologizing when I got close enough to her. I woul;da totally wigged. Screamed at the top of my lungs, insults, swearing, etc. I am very protective of my car.... And since i have chrome door edge guards, I woulda flung one her way.

mccombie_5
12-14-05, 10:20 PM
There's a man who KNOWS how to release the redneck within!!! :highfive:

LOL!

Without a doubt!

I had Doctor Martin boots one when i did it too :highfive:

ben72227
12-14-05, 10:24 PM
Lucky me, I don't have that problem:thumbsup: My doors don't dent THAT easily. For those that have seen the photos from when the drunk bitch hit my driver's side door going 50MPH with no brakes, you know that my door just sort of engulfed her car - it didn't really dent like a dent, it was more of a big soup bowl thing...and my frameless glass window didn't break - hell, the power windows still work:worship: God bless detroit steel:thumbsup:

gdwriter
12-14-05, 10:26 PM
This was in Del Mar, which is real snobby ass rich town.

I thought La Jolla was a snobby-ass rich town? J/K

Hhahaha Umm I dunno, I'm a little more threatening upon approach. I woulda had her apologizing when I got close enough to her. I woul;da totally wigged. Screamed at the top of my lungs, insults, swearing, etc. I am very protective of my car.... And since i have chrome door edge guards, I woulda flung one her way.

I've seen your pic, Dope. If you had gone after her, she'd have probably peed her pants. Deservedly so.

mccombie_5
12-14-05, 10:27 PM
Lucky me, I don't have that problem:thumbsup: My doors don't dent THAT easily. For those that have seen the photos from when the drunk bitch hit my driver's side door going 50MPH with no brakes, you know that my door just sort of engulfed her car - it didn't really dent like a dent, it was more of a big soup bowl thing...and my frameless glass window didn't break - hell, the power windows still work:worship: God bless detroit steel:thumbsup:

LOL

YEah i saw that, its amazing you would think something had hit it at maybe 30. That thing is indestructable.

Whereas a mere Volvo dented my precious SL

DopeStar 156
12-14-05, 10:29 PM
LOL! I'm really very nice of a person if you talk to me.....mood pending.... I once flipped the **** out on some kid sitting on my bumper. I said something along the lines of "I didn't drop $2,200 on a couch for you mother****er!!!!"

ben72227
12-14-05, 10:30 PM
Yeah it IS indestructible. I'm more afraid for people who "dent" my car, because if you hit my car hard enough to dent it, chances are, your car door probably fell off:thumbsup:

mccombie_5
12-14-05, 10:31 PM
Yeah it IS indestructible. I'm more afraid for people who "dent" my car, because if you hit my car hard enough to dent it, chances are, your car door probably fell off:thumbsup:

LOL!

ben72227
12-14-05, 10:36 PM
Funny thing actually happened today; my next door neighbor was having some get together with her lady friends from church (there were about 9 chevy tahoe/suburbans out front:bigroll: ). Anyway, they parked on both sides of my driveway AND behind it. And you know a boat cadillac can't turn THAT well...but I thought i could make it...lets just say that tahoe that parked directly behind my driveway has a door that probably won't be opening for awhile...:thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-14-05, 10:37 PM
ha wow, thats just like the time that a del sol backed up into my driver's door LOL, what happened with your eldo?

powerglide
12-14-05, 10:37 PM

The best part woulda been walkin back into the dental office after wiggin out red neck style!!

I think they were a bit stunned to see me runnin out of there with my mouth full of cotton....its a fancy dentist with scented candles, soft music and dental assistants that look like models!....yeah thats why I go there :D

mccombie_5
12-14-05, 10:38 PM
Good for you!

I always have to do this to get off my dads driveway. The neighbour has like 7 cars and two spaces on his driveway, that means 5 on the road. One has a Tow Bar shaped hole in it.

gdwriter
12-14-05, 10:39 PM
LOL! I'm really very nice of a person if you talk to me.....mood pending.... I once flipped the **** out on some kid sitting on my bumper. I said something along the lines of "I didn't drop $2,200 on a couch for you mother****er!!!!"
:histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric:

I was at a car show last summer where some yahoo was leaning on Betty with his big sweaty hand planted on her hood. My friend's wife said, "Are you going to put up with that?"

Very quietly, I opened the door, leaned over like I was going to open the glovebox, then jerked out my elbow and hit the horn ring.

He moved.

iametarq
12-14-05, 10:40 PM

Powerglide? have you ever seen that episode of "Punk'D" where the girl from Laguna Beach is the victim? she did exactly what that woman did to your deville, but the girl in laguna beach was in an Escalade and hit an old crappy bonneville. make a long episode real short, the guy with the laguna beach girl and the bonneville guy start passing colorful metaphores and the guy from the escalade grabs his golf clubs and starts smashing the Bonneville to pieces.

guess you had to see it, but it was the best damn episode ever.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-14-05, 10:41 PM
I remember once I backed up into a '95 Lincoln Town Car's passengers side front fender in my Roadmaster, there was no visible damage to my rear bumper, and his fender was in pretty decent shape with a small dent. When I hit him, I started freaking out thinking that this was the end of the world, but he got out of his car, and looked at it, and told me not to worry about it and he then drove off. I was sooooo relieved :D
Its like if the Titanic hit the Queen Mary!!! LOL!

mccombie_5
12-14-05, 10:42 PM

Powerglide? have you ever seen that episode of "Punk'D" where the girl from Laguna Beach is the victim? she did exactly what that woman did to your deville, but the girl in laguna beach was in an Escalade and hit an old crappy bonneville. make a long episode real short, the guy with the laguna beach girl and the bonneville guy start passing colorful metaphores and the guy from the escalade grabs his golf clubs and starts smashing the Bonneville to pieces.

guess you had to see it, but it was the best damn episode ever.

It wasnt Jack Nicholson was it :p

powerglide
12-14-05, 10:43 PM
No I didn't see that! Sounds like it was good one....so who punked who?

ben72227
12-14-05, 10:44 PM
ha wow, thats just like the time that a del sol backed up into my driver's door LOL, what happened with your eldo?

Oh, last summer (July '04) some drunk lady ran a stop sign and ran her little dodge stratus right into my eldo going about 50MPH. Her car pretty much crushed up to the steering wheel (there was no front end left - they had to tow what was left of her car away). So, I say, Eldo (1) / Dodge (-1):thumbsup:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/632000-632999/632008_11_full.jpg
I must say, not bad for a 50MPH impact, not bad at all...and notice the windows still in tact:thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-14-05, 10:45 PM
That aint bad at all
In my collision, the del sol came away with less damage :(

powerglide
12-14-05, 10:50 PM
I remember once I backed up into a '95 Lincoln Town Car's passengers side front fender in my Roadmaster, there was no visible damage to my rear bumper, and his fender was in pretty decent shape with a small dent. When I hit him, I started freaking out thinking that this was the end of the world, but he got out of his car, and looked at it, and told me not to worry about it and he then drove off. I was sooooo relieved :D
Its like if the Titanic hit the Queen Mary!!! LOL!

Once....ONLY once in my life....I fell asleep while 'driving'.

What happened was I woke up super early and went fishing on a boat off of NYC. Hot day in the sun, on a moving boat drinking beers, and I had motion sickness medicine. Long story short, 12 hours later, tired as hell, car full of sleeping fisherman, the FDR is jam packed all the way from lower manhattan to 187th street (thats like 200 blocks of bumper to bumper) when I finally made it to my exit I was totally exhausted.

I was stopped at a light behind a nicely pimped Accord when I dozed off and was awakened by a jolt as I rear ended the dude ahead of me. I was FREAKED out! Booze in my system, totally my fault, washington heights (above Harlem).....

I jumped out and so does the other driver, and I apologized profusely. He took a look, shrugged his shoulders and drove off....I love NYC!!

Moral of the story.....I forget.

90Brougham350
12-14-05, 10:51 PM
That's tryly impressive Ben, I didn't know a Caddy was that strong!

powerglide
12-14-05, 10:52 PM
Looks like it hit the frame!

ben72227
12-14-05, 10:57 PM
Yeah, her car was pretty low to the ground...I had some frame damage...BUT, I drove away:cool2:. She wasn't as fortunate...In fact, I doubt if her car every drove again after that...:histeric:It was nasty too, i had to wash that yucky orange coolant off my door where her radiator exploded...:bighead:

Playdrv4me
12-14-05, 10:58 PM
Once....ONLY once in my life....I fell asleep while 'driving'.
What happened was I woke up super early and went fishing on a boat off of NYC. Hot day in the sun, on a moving boat drinking beers, and I had motion sickness medicine. Long story short, 12 hours later, tired as hell, car full of sleeping fisherman, the FDR is jam packed all the way from lower manhattan to 187th street (thats like 200 blocks of bumper to bumper) when I finally made it to my exit I was totally exhausted.
I was stopped at a light behind a nicely pimped Accord when I dozed off and was awakened by a jolt as I rear ended the dude ahead of me. I was FREAKED out! Booze in my system, totally my fault, washington heights (above Harlem).....
I jumped out and so does the other driver, and I apologized profusely. He took a look, shrugged his shoulders and drove off....I love NYC!!
Moral of the story.....I forget.

I have a friend exactly like that. He has a black 1996 Mustang that he hasnt washed ONCE since he bought it and just keeps the oil changed pretty much. If you hit him hed probably be like "eh, whatever". He just doesnt care about cars at all.

powerglide
12-14-05, 11:00 PM
same thing happened to my brothers Olds Delta 88 Royale (the old square looking full body) Some girl rear ended him from the left rear side. Her car was beyond totalled, they cut her out with the jaws of life and hauled her away. My bro drove off, and we beat the panel into shape and replaced the taillights. (well the car pulled to the left after that, but nevertheless)

powerglide
12-14-05, 11:03 PM
I have a friend exactly like that. He has a black 1996 Mustang that he hasnt washed ONCE since he bought it and just keeps the oil changed pretty much. If you hit him hed probably be like "eh, whatever". He just doesnt care about cars at all.

I hear that....
but this was a nice Accord on some huge chrome rims.....I think its a NYC thing.
You just pretty much write off your bumpers as a wear item when you're rollin in Manhattan. (doors and grilles don't last too long either)

iametarq
12-14-05, 11:30 PM
No I didn't see that! Sounds like it was good one....so who punked who?

The chick from Laguna beach was Punk'd. the dude that destroyed the Bonneville and the Bonneville owner were both in on it. it was GREAT.

mccombie_5
12-15-05, 03:47 AM
Now, I have friends like that, but I have a wife like that too, if someone hit her and left a minor dent she would go "oooh not worth the heassle, dont worry about it"

If someone hit my Vectra I might say that, otherwise I'd be pretty pissed.

CaddyCrisis
12-15-05, 03:52 AM
someone hit her and left a minor dent she would go "oooh not worth the heassle, dont worry about it"

id break their knee caps

Jesda
12-15-05, 03:55 AM
Thats the best damn story I've heard in a long time!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-15-05, 04:07 AM
Here's what happened to me last night
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/753000-753999/753753_23_full.jpg
(sorry about the double post)

Jon
12-15-05, 04:19 AM
Here's what happened to me last night
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/753000-753999/753753_23_full.jpg
(sorry about the double post)
wtf happened man?

And if someone scratches or dings my V, I will absolutely flip. If they even THINK of saying "it's just a car," I will wait till they walk away, and smash in every panel on their "just a car" with my tire jack.

davesdeville
12-15-05, 06:03 AM
There's a small container of baby powder in my center console, I'd have pulled it out, poured a liberal amount on my palm, then smacked her. Bam.

powerglide
12-15-05, 01:29 PM
Guess what I actually dreamed last night???

Me drivin back to the dental office lot and taking revenge.

Whats wierd is I replayed the revenge scene multiple times.

scenario one, walkin by and pouring cup of brake fluid or paint stripper on her car

scenario two, pulling up next to her car, opening my door to restrict the view then kicking like a horse

scenario three, park a few cars away, then walk by and punch a hole in her door with a screwdriver

final cut, slashing the tires or placing a nail right behind the tires....

My inner redneck needed to be unleashed!?!?
He scares me sometimes.

LittleB
12-15-05, 01:29 PM
I think I would have pulled a Kathy Bates from "Fried Green Tomatos."

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I like that idea!

Anthony Cipriano
12-15-05, 01:40 PM
I would have taken down her plate and eventually managed to get her address. Then I'd have paid a crack-addict $25.00 to make her Lexus look like a Yugo. Crack addicts are good for something...

So I am in the dentists office, its hour 2 of oral surgury.
I've got a mouthful of cotton, a bib, and all kinds of numbing going on.
I look out the window and see this woman drive up next to my caddy in her Lexus SUV.
First she pops her door real hard, right into my drivers door.
I'm pissed but just watching.
She gets out, and pops her rear door right into my door, she totally lets it swing.
Now I get up and walk to the window.....
She leave this door open (rubbing against my door) and she walks over to the other side of her car.
Opens both doors on starts climing in and out doing god knows what.
The whole time the door is grinding into mine...I had enough.
I go running out there, bib on my chest, cotton in mouth, and confront here.
(remember the door is still making contact with mine)
She goes hub? What? I dont know what youre talkin about?
Then I manage to tell her I was watching you ding up my car.
She says, "you came out just for that?"
FUKKIING BEEEEEEEEEEYATCH......welll I didnt say that. In fact I was very courteous because now the whole dental office is watching this unfold. Some words were exchanged and she half ass apologized so I told her to be more careful and walked back in.
Once back in the chair, I see her out there glaring at me and shruggin her shoulders making the "what??" gesture.....I was pretty ticked off but decided to let it go.
(My wife thinks I copped out)
What would you guys would have done?
PS thanks for letting me vent :-)

powerglide
12-15-05, 01:42 PM
I would have taken down her plate and eventually managed to get her address. Then I'd have paid a crack-addict $25.00 to make her Lexus look like a Yugo. Crack addicts are good for something...

LMAO!

I get the feeling the crack addict is not gonna be the most reliable service provider unless I withhold partial payment till job is completed.....then again I don't wanna deal with sweat necks (thats the nickname we gave our local crack addict back in Newport News.....always sweating profusely from his neck only)

Stoneage_Caddy
12-15-05, 10:06 PM
Its funny , i dont stress at all over door dings ...ANYMORE

I got one the other day somewhere , lady who done it was standing right there , i asked "hey whyd you do that to my car?" , she said something about being really sorry ...I closed her door , looked at my car found the paint was just fine and looked at her and said "lady , your lucky you didnt hurt the paint"..got in my car and left to go back to work , got there , my freind "the dent guy" was there so i went to him and said "hey pual , can you fix one for me?"....couple minutes later shes perfect again ....

If someone breaks the paint ....well lets just say theyll remeber me for a VERY long time ....My faimly is quite known for what it does about "door dingers" ...Some people have been drug out of there own car and beaten sensless over door dings ...Just who we are ....

Lord Cadillac
12-15-05, 10:10 PM
Violence! Yeah, I know about having a job at a dealer and all the fringe benefits that go along with it. When my Wife worked at Volkswagen (and later at Volvo), any time I found a ding (like the first night I had my DTS), I just took the car in and had it removed.. Great stuff.. She doesn't work there anymore, though. :(

Stoneage_Caddy
12-15-05, 10:12 PM
thats the only thing im scared about quitting the dealer ....is how im gonna be able to keep this car in this shape ....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-15-05, 11:09 PM
wtf happened man?

And if someone scratches or dings my V, I will absolutely flip. If they even THINK of saying "it's just a car," I will wait till they walk away, and smash in every panel on their "just a car" with my tire jack.

I wrote a thread in the deville section "I got into a car accident tonight"
Its all in there :)

fast66
12-16-05, 01:43 AM
Powerglide,
you should have walked right up to her and POW! Right in the kisser!

powerglide
12-16-05, 03:06 AM
Powerglide,
you should have walked right up to her and POW! Right in the kisser!

:histeric: I shoulda known that was coming!

POW! Right in the kisser!

fast66
12-16-05, 03:09 AM
hahahaha

DopeStar 156
12-16-05, 01:47 PM
:histeric: I shoulda known that was coming!
LLOOOOOLLLL!!!!

Benzilla
12-17-05, 04:25 AM
Oh, last summer (July '04) some drunk lady ran a stop sign and ran her little dodge stratus right into my eldo going about 50MPH. Her car pretty much crushed up to the steering wheel (there was no front end left - they had to tow what was left of her car away). So, I say, Eldo (1) / Dodge (-1):thumbsup:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/632000-632999/632008_11_full.jpg
I must say, not bad for a 50MPH impact, not bad at all...and notice the windows still in tact:thumbsup:
That reminds me if a wreck I saw going down the freeway one time. Some 20 something girl and her friend were in a black 9tre Civic and rear ended some guy in a '90 Sedan Deville. The Civic was totaled and they had to take the girls out on strechers... and the guy? He was in the caddy that had only a bent back bumper smoking a cigarette! God I love Caddys.

Also as some other people were saying about door dinging, My '83 Coupe Deville is not something to be fuc*ed with, it's doors are like six feet long and I still have the original METAL door edge guards ( it sucks that they make them out of plastic now).

Oh and powerglide, you really went easy on here man! right after I bought my '96 Deville I was sitting in a parking lot waiting for somebody when this rednerck in a red dodge truck pulls in next to me and bashes my Cadillac with his door, I got out and found that he left a nice dent, so I looked at him and I was like "dude you just dented mt Cadillac, what are you gonna' do about it?" and hes like "nothing, who cares ITS JUST A CADILLAC!" that made me wanna kill the *****! So I was like "**** you *******!" then I got back in my caddy and waited for him to go in the store, then I got out and left a long, deep key scratck on his truck from bumper to bumper. then I got out of there, god I hate *******s.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-17-05, 12:20 PM
. Oh and powerglide, you really went easy on here man! right after I bought my '96 Deville I was sitting in a parking lot waiting for somebody when this rednerck in a red dodge truck pulls in next to me and bashes my Cadillac with his door, I got out and found that he left a nice dent, so I looked at him and I was like "dude you just dented mt Cadillac, what are you gonna' do about it?" and hes like "nothing, who cares ITS JUST A CADILLAC!" that made me wanna kill the *****! So I was like "**** you *******!" then I got back in my caddy and waited for him to go in the store, then I got out and left a long, deep key scratck on his truck from bumper to bumper. then I got out of there, god I hate *******s.

HAHAHA Thats awesome! That guy was such an *******! He deserved very much what he had in store!:thumbsup:

terrible one
12-17-05, 12:31 PM
And if he said something, you could say "WHAT?! ITS JUST A DODGE!!!"

So Jon wtf happened to your Caddy man?

terrible one
12-17-05, 12:32 PM
Oops, I meant so I~LUv~Caddys wtf happened?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-17-05, 02:13 PM
I swerved to miss someone, lost control in the snow, and hit a guardrail. I wrote a thread about it in the deville section. "I got into an accident!!"

powerglide
12-17-05, 02:24 PM
Oh and powerglide, you really went easy on here man! right after I bought my '96 Deville I was sitting in a parking lot waiting for somebody when this rednerck in a red dodge truck pulls in next to me and bashes my Cadillac with his door, I got out and found that he left a nice dent, so I looked at him and I was like "dude you just dented mt Cadillac, what are you gonna' do about it?" and hes like "nothing, who cares ITS JUST A CADILLAC!" that made me wanna kill the *****! So I was like "**** you *******!" then I got back in my caddy and waited for him to go in the store, then I got out and left a long, deep key scratck on his truck from bumper to bumper. then I got out of there, god I hate *******s.

LOL!
I think so too....my inner redneck is not appeased and I am still considering driving to the lot and see if I can exact vengence......trying to chill myself out though....too old for this shit