Cadillac Owners Forum banner

It's 4 AM and my Life Drawing Final is DONE!!!

Tags
sincere
954 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  DopeStar 156 
#1 ·
Well, I have zero stamina and zero energy left but I am finally finished..... What do you think? I did it in charcoals.... I have to submit it tomorrow with all my shit from that wretched class....

See less See more
#4 ·
It looks like your myspace pic :)
You may have to take some math classes now that you're doing communications, and we all know that Math is Satans' brain child....oh wait, if it came from Satan you might like it! :p

#5 ·
I'm already in one and it's very enjoyable because my Metal Mistress is in it with me and when she sits behind me she plays with my hair.... Mmmm... :bouncy: I'm much happier with comm since I want to go ointo music and radio. Yeah that's my myspace pic, we had to do a self portrait, I changed it a little, I'm posed differently and the dagger is gone. I'm so glad that class is done. I'm so tired of drawing 55 year old overweight naked people......

#6 ·
Interesting, looks great though :D

My son is an art student at 16-18 level, and he says charcoal is one of the worst media to work in, however, I have seen some work done with oil pastel, washed over with shite spirit and charcol drawn over ti and it looks fantastic.

Art is a fabuolous talent, alas i used to have it, got lazy and i became a photographer. Although my darkroom is almost finished, and I will be able to get back into it.

#7 ·
DopeStar 156 I'm so tired of drawing 55 year old overweight naked people......[/quote said:
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!:ill:

#9 ·
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!:ill:
I know....Exactly how I feel........ I didn't know liver spots grew everywhere.... In college, steer clear of Life Drawing...

I happen to like charcoal because it comes out darker than a pencil however it's a bitch to erase. I saw some kid in my class today do a charcoal/pastel combo piece and it looked cool but ever since my second semester last year I've found I no longer have the patience to do this anymore. It's not fun with deadlines and criteria. I'll still do it for my own personal pleasure but I definately don't wanna make a career out of it like I thought I did. You'll notice my signature on the picture there "DS" in a pill. I use the name DopeStar for other things other than the net. I use it as a gallery name for my artwork, I was told by an art teacher in high school to use a different name when signing my work....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.