: CTS-V Factory Team Shirt?

ctsvwannabe
12-13-05, 08:11 PM
Anybody know where I might be able to pick up one of the Cadillac team shirts (like the ones that the Cadillac Factory team members wore during the Speed World Challenge events)? I'm suprised that Cadillac isn't marketing these items to promote the CTS-V. I just recently saw the Cadillac commercial recognizing the CTS-V for winning the Manufacturer's Championship in the Speed World Challenge. I would think that they would advertise the hell out of this accomplishment.

ctsvwannabe

roadracerx72
12-13-05, 09:29 PM
Anybody know where I might be able to pick up one of the Cadillac team shirts (like the ones that the Cadillac Factory team members wore during the Speed World Challenge events)? I'm suprised that Cadillac isn't marketing these items to promote the CTS-V. I just recently saw the Cadillac commercial recognizing the CTS-V for winning the Manufacturer's Championship in the Speed World Challenge. I would think that they would advertise the hell out of this accomplishment.

ctsvwannabe

You know I was thinking the same thing. I was telling my friends that Cadillac is going to jump all over this and we can get posters and t-shirts and hats etc... But here it is December and you wouldn't know any difference.:(

roadracerx72
12-14-05, 11:38 AM
Arron, I knew when I talked to you on the phone there was this connection (V)...
:Offtopic:

:cycle:

I sent you a PM