: PICS with Rims on

Sky High Ent.
12-12-05, 07:20 PM
I ended up getting the Dub Big Homies. I like em, I just wish I could get some 26's. They're 24's and still seem a little small. I don't really want to lower my truck either. So here they are. I ended up changing my gold emblems for chrome too, and took the tint off of the front windows. Didn't want to get pulled over again

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Skyhighent/000_0933.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Skyhighent/000_0930.jpg

ZX_man
12-12-05, 07:33 PM
Looks Great!! I hear ya on the 24/26 debate. I went with TIS 01's in 24, the breaking point for me was the price of 26" tires!

Walter

99escalademan
12-12-05, 08:57 PM
Those look nice... You should aceent the center of each spoke in white.

Boombotz
12-12-05, 08:57 PM
Looking good. Any reason why you replaced your gold emblems. Can you sell me the front one if it is gold.

Sky High Ent.
12-12-05, 09:51 PM
Looking good. Any reason why you replaced your gold emblems. Can you sell me the front one if it is gold.
Yeah, I just like the chrome on chrome look better to me.
The gold looked nice with my old wheels, which had a little gold on them already.
I stillhave the gold emblems, but they are the one's that came stock on the 02 , kinda dull finish to them . If you need it let me know.

Thanks

Synergetic
12-13-05, 01:02 AM
Smoke those taillights, clear the headlights, slamm it and put the tint back on the front and you will have one HOTTT truck!!!!

Synergetic
12-13-05, 01:07 AM
By the way, you better have an aftermarket grille for that thing. This truck is starting to look hot!

Sky High Ent.
12-13-05, 12:41 PM
By the way, you better have an aftermarket grille for that thing. This truck is starting to look hot!
I'm getting the grille next week. I just don't know which to get still.
Save a buck and get an overlay, or spend a lot and get a nice E&G Classic or something. I haven't really seen them up close to tell the difference.

hcvone
12-13-05, 02:20 PM
Looks good, nice color. :)

genovese45
12-13-05, 03:19 PM
Love your truck. I love those wheels, would love to get them but way out of my range. I just bought a set of 24 inch momo storms and I feel you on the 26's. I plan on purchasing the platinum grill so I can keep it conservative. I hear that the overlays look cheap when up close. Send me an email and I will forward you a pic of the platinum grill up against a stock oem one. My email address is gregorybee@yahoo.com This is the way that I am going and I get to keep a nice chunck of change in my pocket by not buying an E & G one. Hollah. Can someone walk me through posting a pic on this forum so I can put pics of my baby up. Thanks in advance.

csmooth79
12-14-05, 06:15 PM
Instructions for me also.

Neway, nice truck I wanted to go with the white pearl, but decided to go with a dark color to accent the chrome wheels. I also agree with the 24"/26" I have a friend with 26's and believe me its sickening how big those wheels are, but then again he has about 4 cars so he shouldnt have to worry about tires.