: Factory polished 18" rims?

austin
12-11-05, 12:49 PM
Hi,

I would like to get a set of the polished rims, would someone happen to know the part number or a have a link. I cannot find them anywhere. Thanks... :)

StealthV
12-11-05, 01:26 PM
The optional GM version is a split spoke.

Part Number 17800210

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/img/am-stockwhl.jpg

CVP33
12-11-05, 03:35 PM
Call James Pollack at Lindsay and he'll make you a deal. Why not get the drilled rotors as well. These mod's add 20 rwhp. Don't ask me how I know. :canttalk:

Koooop
12-11-05, 07:35 PM
I ordered a spare rim from Americas Tire Co., $275 drop shipped to my door. Surprise! It's polished.

austin
12-11-05, 11:00 PM
>I ordered a spare rim (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59979#) from Americas Tire Co., $275 drop shipped to my door. Surprise! It's polished.

What was their part number for the rim you ordered...... I'd like to see about getting a set of four..... Do you have a link?

The split fork is nice, but i'd like to keep it as close to original looking as possible. I thought the polished rims i had been hearing about for the "V" were like the regular CTS optioned ones.... the same rim just polished.

Thanks for clearing this up.

Mutlu
12-12-05, 02:27 AM
Call James Pollack at Lindsay and he'll make you a deal. Why not get the drilled rotors as well. These mod's add 20 rwhp. Don't ask me how I know. :canttalk:

Did you fit 255s front and rear?
and
are those the new Azenis that are supposed to be the shiznit?

CVP33
12-12-05, 06:55 PM
Did you fit 255s front and rear?
and
are those the new Azenis that are supposed to be the shiznit?

255/45's all 'round. Very slight rub up front inside wheel well. No tire damage and nothing on the suspension with VERY aggressive driving. And no these aren't the good Azensis. These are the ST115 hard as rocks, don't handle worth dick, slippery when wet, slipperier when dry, want to get 15,000 miles out of set of tires, tires. Your thinking of the RT-615's and yes those are the shiznit.

Koooop
12-12-05, 07:10 PM
>I ordered a spare rim (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59979#) from Americas Tire Co., $275 drop shipped to my door. Surprise! It's polished.

What was their part number for the rim you ordered...... I'd like to see about getting a set of four..... Do you have a link?

The split fork is nice, but i'd like to keep it as close to original looking as possible. I thought the polished rims i had been hearing about for the "V" were like the regular CTS optioned ones.... the same rim just polished.

Thanks for clearing this up.

I is the standard rim, just polished. I have no link, I just ordered it from an Americas Tire store. The polish is not a very high standard and it is clear coated. Chrome looks much, much better than the one I have.

austin
12-12-05, 10:31 PM
Ok, thanks...

wildwhl
12-12-05, 10:46 PM

Shiat...I got 22 hp! Must be the thin air up here...less drag through the holes in the rotors :confused: