Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New member 2006 STS-V - Looking for factory owners manual

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Rboughne1 
#1 ·
Greetings from Kentucky.Just traded 06 DTS (only had it a couple weeks) for a black 06 STS V.Waiting for Gibson exh & full Spectre CAI to arrive.Like to get the 2.55 pulley I read about earlier.Current vehicles in addition to Cad include black 07 Z06(one off Thunder Racing spec'd cam,long tube headers,X pipe,SLP axle back exh.CAI,etc.Tuned by TR.Carbon fiber hood & front splitter),02 C5 convertible(bolt on's,fr & rear spoilers),85 Buick GN with modified intercooled 87 GN engine & built trans & a 91 GMC SYCLONE #743. Want to get a CTS V coupe down the road a bit:) Already got some good reads about headlight fogging up (pass side) & blower pulley swap.

#2 ·
Looking for factory STS V owners manual

New to site,just bought 06 STS V which had no owners manual only nav cd. Would really like to find original one to buy. Couldn't find any posts here about this. Even a reproduction one would be nice. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Hope I posted this in the right place:)

#5 ·
Re: Looking for factory STS V owners manual

Thanks KRSTS but want what the car came with from factory. I found several places to download a digital version but I'd like one I can stick back in the glovebox.

----------

Thanks Boat,was looking there a few days ago. Only thing I saw was a set of 4 manuals that didn't specify if even one was for a V or I'd bought them.

#15 ·
Many thanks to all who responded. Got a set of used owner & nav manuals coming. Car already had disc with it,wish manuals had've been left too. Really like the car so far,bit of a departure for me(4 doors) but a great sleeper. First thing I did was remove all emblems(saved them). Black with tinted windows. Can't wait for Gibson exh & CAI to get here. Been eyeing up some rims like I have on Z06,black with machined spoke face. Again,thanks to all!!

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.