: MacK finally got his snow!

MacKiNBacK
12-09-05, 02:34 AM
Well im just posting because I love snow... driving... cleaning the car off.. whatever. Got something like 4-5inches tonight. On my way home I took about 1/2 hour just messing around... Testing my cars limits in snow. Stuff like that. My STS never ceases to amaze me! Love the stability control. Even with 3 almost bald tires its pretty good.. Except stopping. But I remember complaining last winter about the east coast getting all that snow and Chicago none. Oh and this is my 1st official post in The Lounge! Yay to me.

MacK

Jesda
12-09-05, 04:23 AM
Welcome to Lounge Land!

I love driving in the snow at night. The urban lights and the moon reflecting off the snow make it easy to see, and all the idiots are indoors sleeping so you have it all to yourself.

tstach
12-09-05, 06:57 AM
My STS always does well in the snow. We had a storm blow through here last night. Being from Michigan, it's not an issue driving in this weather and the STS makes it even more enjoyable.

I love zipping past the slow-moving 4WD trucks and SUVs. They must not like me too well...

MacKiNBacK
12-09-05, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I was a little worried about driving in snow yesterday because of my tires. I wanted to rotate them before but I couldnt get the lugnut caps off on one tire. Damn vogue place musta used the air gun to put them on. So I got to go to their shop and have do it.

MacK

Kev
12-09-05, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the lounge! :welcome:

In Southern California snow is flaked soap! (Hollywood) :woohoo:

And it's a good thing too because folks around here don't know how to drive safely in the rain let alone snow and ice! :thepan:

Dooman
12-09-05, 02:39 PM
Looks like we'll have a foot here in Mass by dinner.. But my STS is home safe in the garage.. I drive my Ram 4wd to work in this stuff...

MacKiNBacK
12-10-05, 02:40 AM
Well after driving to work today I think my and my Seville had a bit too much fun. I did jump a curb while messing around. Not hard at all though. But on the highway doing like 55+ the steering wheel shakes like a mofo. At 1st I was thinking I knocked a wheel off balance. But a buddy of mine said his audi is doing the same thing and thinks its snow build up. Well I got around to seeing what all was in the wheel well.. And there was a bit. Got as much away as I could (turned to ice!), but I did notice some on the top of the a-arms and under the frame. I hope thats whats causing the problem.

MacK