: Low Mileage Champion

Geno
12-08-05, 08:40 PM
OK, I got a 2004 CTS-V that I bought in March of 2004 and currently have a total of 9850 miles on the speedo. I put about 6800 on it in 2004 and the rest this year.

It's a ying yang thing. I don't want to put a lot of miles on it, but I can't stand the anticipation of when I'll get my next opportunity to drive it. This baby has been sooooooooo good to me, I am not worthy. No issues yet, it's a regular love fest...and as long as I don't have to deal with a GM rep...:canttalk:

:cloud9:

SoFlaV
12-08-05, 08:59 PM
The GM reps are cool. The individual service writers at the dealerships, and their managers, are somewhat suspect.

Geno
12-08-05, 09:09 PM
Yah, I was sorta, kinda refering to the post about the Socal rep. I guess what I really meant is I hope like hell nothin' ever goes wrong with my baby, because with the B&B, Maggie, CAI, Headers, etc....well you know where the story goes from here. :banghead:

Hey, but that's OK with me, I'll pay whatever it takes because she's my baby...yeah hun honest, I was talkin about you.:thepan:

odysseus
12-08-05, 10:04 PM
(duplicate post) darn lagg.

odysseus
12-08-05, 10:05 PM
I think you should DRIVE it and not worry about miles. If it breaks, you have a warranty. A V is way to buff of a car to be a garage queen. It's gonna depreciate no matter what. I got my regular CTS Sport new in May of 04 and I've now got 42,000 miles (and ~$8K worth of mods) on it. These cars are ment to be driven! But that's just me. Money pit . . . as most addictions go . . . yes, but it's the best $$$$ I've ever dumped on a 'non-investment'. The most fun to use, as well. I still grin thinking about when CVP33 took me for a spin in his V. You guys have got the nicest cars on the planet! Enjoy them!

1MEANV
12-08-05, 10:07 PM
got my v in feb of this year. 1100 km on it now and it has been dynoed 8 times.. lol

Dennisscars
12-09-05, 01:10 AM
Bought mine Oct '04 :cloud9:

mileage tonight 4,900 :cookoo:

My "friend" has been to the track 5 times with #6 this weekend. :D

The more I go, the more I want to go.. :lildevil: