: Does anyone here collect car brochures?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-06-05, 09:08 PM
I was wondering if anyone else here collects car brochures like I do.

I have been collecting them from every new car auto show since I was 5 (1992). I dont keep many of them for more than a year. It's just something I find of interest. Its something that I like to page through when I get bored. My mother always thought It was odd how I did this, but I never saw anything wrong with it. Maybe I have OCD or something :hmm:

Does anyone else collect car brochures also?

DopeStar 156
12-06-05, 11:16 PM
I know I want one for my car. Can't seem to find one though....

HotRodSaint
12-06-05, 11:39 PM
I have a small collection. First year for Viper and stuff like that.

I also have a bunch of '80's JDM brochures that I got from a penpal. One Honda brochure has Micheal Fox on the cover.

I also have a brochure for the '67 Coupe De Ville I used to own.

But latley, they've become more clutter I don't need!! :annoyed:

Jesda
12-07-05, 07:40 AM
I have TONS of magazine articles, magazine ads, magazine reviews, original brochures, hardcover books, and VHS videos for the Q45. I also have one article and a 1988 brochure for the Mazda 929. I'd like to start a small collection for the 92+ Eldo.

ewill3rd
12-07-05, 07:45 AM
I used to but I have had to move a lot and those things really end up wieghing a lot. I started tossing stuff that had no sentimental value a few years back. I still have a few laying around here and there, but I kind of gave up.

Andrew60SP
12-07-05, 07:53 AM
Somewhere in my house is a box full of them. Whenever the autoshow comes around, the box gets a bit fuller. The more common makes for the past 5 years, Cadillac ones since the late 80s, Lincoln ones from the same time frame. Whenever the Lincoln went in for service, straight to the brochure area I would go and grab anything interesting.

Elvis
12-07-05, 03:41 PM
I was wondering if anyone else here collects car brochures like I do.

I have been collecting them from every new car auto show since I was 5 (1992). I dont keep many of them for more than a year. It's just something I find of interest. Its something that I like to page through when I get bored. My mother always thought It was odd how I did this, but I never saw anything wrong with it. Maybe I have OCD or something :hmm:

Does anyone else collect car brochures also?

I have a collection, but it wasn't intentional. They're just so pretty I didn't want to throw them away.

I have one for the 1987 Acura Legend I used to own. The brochure is in pristine condition and even though the body style is a little dated, looking at the brochure I'd love to have a new one just like it right now!

I also have a couple for the 2000 Accord and Prelude. Most of the collection now is 2004-2005 SUV's. The Infiniti FX brochure is one of the best I've ever seen. They guarded those with their lives, but I managed to get one after I took a test-drive.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-07-05, 04:18 PM
Personally, I think the mid nineties GM brochures are great. I have the 1995 Buick Full Line brochure, and it covers all the models, and gives like 6-10 pages to each model. It around 100 pages on good high quality, glossy paper with high quality color images. My 1993 Oldsmobile full line brochure is the same too.
My '92 Cadillac Full Line brochure is excellent also. It must be 10x10 with about 80 pages, about 8-10 pages devoted to each model, with fold out pictures.
Its wierd how GM didnt make brochures about a single model until recently, will Ford made brochures for individual models and full lines for quite a while.

Elvis
12-07-05, 04:22 PM
I just remembered, somewhere my father has some concept car brochures from GM in the late 40's and early 50's. Unbelievable. Probably worth a mint on eBay.

mccombie_5
12-07-05, 04:43 PM
I have a one for every car I have owned :D

I also have a tonne of others. THem second hand filing cabinets are useful.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-07-05, 04:51 PM
THem second hand filing cabinets are useful.

Yeah I would like to devote a whole filing cabinet to car brochures, but parents say no, so I just keep the old ones in a box in my trunk :D

mccombie_5
12-07-05, 04:52 PM
Yeah I would like to devote a whole filing cabinet to car brochures, but parents say no, so I just keep the old ones in a box in my trunk :D

Mine is up in the attic, takes up maybe 2ft square

DBA-One
12-07-05, 05:25 PM
I have about ten. They range from a 1980 Porsche brochure to the Mitsu EVO

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-07-05, 06:22 PM
I buy old car brochures at auto shows. This place called PJ's Literature has a huge selection and they go to many car shows. www.pjsautolit.com

So far I have bought ones for: 1978 Cadillac full line, 1978 Lincoln Continental/Town Car, 1993 Oldsmobile full line, 1995 Buick Full line, 1993 Lincoln Town Car, 1992 Cadillac Full Line, 1995 Ford F-Series.

Next to buy are: 1992 Pontiac full line (just like the one I had when I was five) 1995 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight, 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora, 1972 Lincoln Mark IV, 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix, 1987 Cadillac Brougham, 1995 Cadillac Full line, and one for the 1992-99 Mercedes S Class, and many more :)

Sandy
12-08-05, 08:01 PM
I have one of the largest collections (not for sale/profit) held in America. It begins in 1958 and comes forward to 2005. It takes up 45 filing cabinets. It's 98% domestic. Also some color & trim books and facts books. It's been appraised t be worth around $70,000.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-08-05, 08:05 PM
Sandy! That is awesome! That is the size of the collection I eventually want to have!

What does the wife think of that?? ;)

Sandy
12-08-05, 10:58 PM
She thinks that it's absolutely terrific, and has used her femininity & charm to squeeze a few very hard to get Ultra Super Duper Cadillac & Lincoln brochures, and most recently the 2006 Corvette for me who waits outta sight in the Town Car.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-08-05, 11:06 PM
You use her to get car brochures? Cool, did you get a lot of the brochures by going to the dealers and getting them new, or did you buy some?

gdwriter
12-09-05, 12:28 AM
She thinks that it's absolutely terrific, and has used her femininity & charm to squeeze a few very hard to get Ultra Super Duper Cadillac & Lincoln brochures, and most recently the 2006 Corvette for me who waits outta sight in the Town Car.
Helluva woman you've got there, Sandy.

I used to collect all the car brochures when I'd go to the new car show, but they gathered dust and I eventually tossed most of them the last time I moved. I still have a few for the cars I own or did own. I managed to get the the full-size line and complete Chevrolet line for 1964 (it even has a meadow green Impala Sport Sedan like my Betty), plus the custom features accessories brochure for 64 on eBay. I also got a '91 Cadillac brochure on eBay.

I have several full-page spread ads for the '64 Impala that I've laminated to display at car shows. The ads and brochures are posted on my Web site (http://www.gdwriter.com/ads.html) in .jpg and .pdf formats.

The Old Car Manual Project (http://storm.tocmp.com/) is a nice Web site that has lots of classic car ads and brochures. Its Cadillac selection is pretty good.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-09-05, 12:55 AM
My friend got a one page brochure for the '68 Shelby GT-500, it cost him $10 at pj's auto lit.

Sandy
12-09-05, 01:45 AM
90% I got myself, 5% my wife got for me & 5% I prchased. You cannot believe the prices these things are bringing today. They average $20-40 each !! EACH!!

mccombie_5
12-09-05, 04:41 AM
Props to Sandy for such a fantastic collection.

Yet more of my respect comes your way Sandy. :thumbsup:

Sandy
12-09-05, 01:09 PM
:D :yup: :halo: :)

mccombie_5
12-09-05, 01:15 PM
:D :yup: :halo: :)

I just noticed something

That Jeep in your ownership section new?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-09-05, 01:23 PM
Yeah I have a lot of respect too for your vast brochure collection Sandy!

What is your favorite brochure that you have?

Sandy
12-09-05, 07:21 PM
1957 Imperial Prestige brochure, totally done in water color paintings with a velvet & satin cover, now selling among collectors for $135.00

A 1976 Oldsmobile brochure illustrating a car they wound up only making one (1) of. Worth $50.00

The final Packard brochure, the final Studebaker and the final AMC (American Motors Corp.) brochures..... Especially the 1988 AMC

are ther 1st to come to mind/

No, Mccobre, the Jeep is a 2001 Cherokee Limited bought new for our Son as a high school graduation gift. He has it away at college now for 4 years. It will be home in 2 weeks for winter break. 28,000 miles & flawless to a "T"
I'll post you a picture taken past August, in a minute or two or three.

mccombie_5
12-09-05, 07:23 PM
A 1976 Oldsmobile brochure illustrating a car they wound up only making one (1) of. Worth $50.00

No, Mccobre, the Jeep is a 2001 Cherokee Limited bought new for our Son as a high school graduation gift. He has it away at college now for 4 years. It will be home in 2 weeks for winter break. 28,000 miles & flawless to a "T"
I'll post you a picture taken past August, in a minute or two or three.

LOL, the car or the brochure :p

Ahh right, I was wondering, I knew you mentioned your son had a Jeep, I just didn't know if you had one too. Yeah, post a pic :yup: Is it the square kind? I like those best. They dont date.

Sandy
12-09-05, 07:26 PM
http://images2.fotki.com/v14/photos/4/43979/179078/jeep-vi.jpg
# 472 of the "FINAL~500" -- a special series to commemorate the end. Built
12 days before the final one on June 22 2001

mccombie_5
12-09-05, 07:27 PM
Slick! :cool2:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-09-05, 07:28 PM
I have the last Camaro brochure ever, I'm sure that'll be worth some money later on.

Sandy
12-09-05, 08:13 PM
Mccombie_5 slicker are the options on it ~ EVERYTHING they had to throw onto it (they were emptying the bins on the Final-500, as none of it would fit the upcoming Liberty). All Final-500 were identically erquipped. Your choice was colors : Black, White, Bright Red, Silver Metallic or Dark Blue Metallic. Interiors were black or camel tan. (no camel tan with Silver & no black with Dk. Blue).

FINAL 500
Heated Leather Dual Power & Reclining Seats
4-Wheel ABS
Cargo Cover
Overhead Trip Computer & Convenience Console
Selec-Trac 4WD
Sunscreen glass
Heated Power Auto Dimming & Folding exterior mirors -2
Anti Theft System
For Lights
Speed Control
Am Fm Stereo & Cassette & CD Player with 5 band Graphic Equalizer
8 Speakers with Infinity Power Amp and Sub Woofers (Factory)

mccombie_5
12-09-05, 08:16 PM
Mccombie_5 slicker are the options on it ~ EVERYTHING they had to throw onto it (they were emptying the bins on the Final-500, as none of it would fit the upcoming Liberty). All Final-500 were identically erquipped. Your choice was colors : Black, White, Bright Red, Silver Metallic or Dark Blue Metallic. Interiors were black or camel tan. (no camel tan with Silver & no black with Dk. Blue).
FINAL 500
4-Wheel ABS
Cargo Cover
Selec-Trac 4WD
Sunscreen glass
Anti Theft System
For Lights
Speed Control

:eek: Sandy you have a talent for pulling these one offs and special editions up don't you?

One off Sixty Special, Final 500 Jeep Cherokee, Mary Kay Deville, my my, you are good at this. Next time I buy a car I am going to do somer research and get a rare one!! :D

Those options are grat, that must be one of the 500 best equipped Jeeps ever.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-09-05, 08:57 PM

FINAL 500
4-Wheel ABS
Cargo Cover
Selec-Trac 4WD
Sunscreen glass
Anti Theft System
For Lights
Speed Control

Wow I didnt know this stuff was available in Cherokees!:shocked:

mccombie_5
12-09-05, 08:58 PM
Wow I didnt know this stuff was available in Cherokees!:shocked:

I knew it was available, I didnt know they put them all one one car 500 times :)

I like those, I wouldnt own one, but I really like them.

Sandy
12-09-05, 10:29 PM
I only buy 1-offs, Limited Editions, Short runs, Special Order Paint, etc.

I've had 3 1-off Special Paint Colors Cars

A 1967 Buick Skylark GS/455 Convertible in 1967 Buick Riviera Exclusive Charcoal Pearl Grey
A 1974 Imperial LeBaron 2-Dr Hardtop with Sun Roof in Barracuda Red
A 1986 Lincoln Mark VI (6) in Playboy Pink (4-Sale on E-bay last week)
and the Sixty Special in regular paint with specially made on assembly line interior, mating white interior with black accents. (Not an offered combo) !

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-09-05, 10:52 PM
How did u get an '86 Mark VI? The last year for the Mark IV was 1983.

Sandy
12-10-05, 12:32 AM
TYPO I meant Mark 7

mccombie_5
12-10-05, 06:36 AM
I only buy 1-offs, Limited Editions, Short runs, Special Order Paint, etc.
I've had 3 1-off Special Paint Colors Cars
A 1967 Buick Skylark GS/455 Convertible in 1967 Buick Riviera Exclusive Charcoal Pearl Grey
A 1974 Imperial LeBaron 2-Dr Hardtop with Sun Roof in Barracuda Red
A 1986 Lincoln Mark VI (6) in Playboy Pink (4-Sale on E-bay last week)
and the Sixty Special in regular paint with specially made on assembly line interior, mating white interior with black accents. (Not an offered combo) !

I would do something like that

But alot of dealerships and manufacturers point blank refuse to build special order cars these days. Anythign special about your current Town Car?

The Lincoln Mark 7 Sounds great!!

Sandy
12-10-05, 08:43 AM
Enter this number
to see my 1986 Mark VII - which has just finished on E-Bay, as the present owner is trying to sell it (the wrong way) ~ but, whatever......
There are over 30 pictures of it Plus a statement from ME ! :bouncy:

No, there really isn't anything "Special" about my Town Car, other than it was a Mid-Year special edition, called "LIMITED" and only 1,110 were made, and only 370 in my color, which allthough my color continued in 2004 & 2005 & 2006 ~ ~ IN 2003 it was exclusive to the LIMITED,so for 2003 it's 1 of 370. (Granted a very high number for me!)

It's about impossible to do anything these days, with the computer networks all in place, everything is computerized and computerazation leaves zero room for "exceptions" as you know. IMO my '93 Caddy 60 Special to me, is the most impressive. While the Mark is the most eye catching in its pink paint, when you think about it....it's really ONLY paint! However, the Caddy was in fact custom designed by me, and working together with the Orion, Michigan plant, in concert with the plant Manager and the head of Cadillac distribution as well as the person who monitors the computer in-house AT Orion, we created something that in fact #1 didn't exist & #2 was not availble and for which there was in essence, no code for! Now, That's pretty special. No, it will not reach out & grab you like "PINKIN" will, but again, remember, it's only paint. Granted, it was factory done in then a 27 year old color, but again remember, it was pretty much PRE-Computer in 1986. Tricks & stunts could be preformed back then ! :bouncy: :bouncy:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-05, 10:14 AM
Sandy, I almost bought a very rare car for very cheap ($1700)
It was a 1987 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency Brougham Coupe, Grande Edition.
It had 92k miles, was white with white leather/beige suede seats. It was in really good condition. And he was only asking $1700 for it, because it wasn't technically "collectible" yet. I guess he called Oldsmobile and gave them the VIN number and they said they only made like 307 of them that year! Plus it was the last year the Ninety Eight was available as a coupe. But It sold the day after I called about it, so I forgot about that. :(

Sandy
12-10-05, 11:10 AM
I am EXTREMELY familiar with the Grande Edition Olds Ninety Eight Regency Brougham Coupe & Sedan. They were drop dead georgous and rarer than Democrats at a Republican Convention! I too, alomost bought one, new, but if I recall (sometimes hard) I had just taken delivery of my Imperial LeBaron Crown Coupe` in 1976, so I was set for a while. It's been said that the Grande Ed (2 years it was offered) wore the 2nd most expensive interior ever put into a GM car. (1st was, of course, the Fleetwood Talisman of 74 75 & 76.)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-05, 11:15 AM
Damn! Now I really wish I would have called a day earlier then I did!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-05, 11:16 AM
Was It like the 82-85 Toronado's Caliente Edition?
I think that car had pigskin and leather seats, and the digital dash.

mccombie_5
12-10-05, 01:49 PM
Ok, thats it, next new car I buy will be special. I will demand it. I want my chance to own something that I know nobody else on the planet has.

BTW Sandy, that Mark is NICE, I would actually drive that. Thanks for letting us know about it, I always liked the 7s, they had a modern look to them despite being from the 80s, they would fit in well in the 90s.

Sandy
12-10-05, 02:05 PM
Was It like the 82-85 Toronado's Caliente Edition?
I think that car had pigskin and leather seats, and the digital dash.

Nope. It was leather & Lamb's Wood TRIM. It was similiar in concept, but different than the Toro Caliente (also a great piece!!)

Mccombie, I assume you looked at it? Yes ? Notice the guy's house is also pink concrete ? He has a bunch of stuff incl. a Z06 from 2 years ago, a Lexus GS430, My Mark 7 and something else, expensive, but no my taste, I forget what. As you can see, that car ~ "PINKIN" ~ is still like new! The mileage of 18,000 is correct. You'd look great in it! He can ship it :histeric:

mccombie_5
12-10-05, 02:16 PM
Nope. It was leather & Lamb's Wood TRIM. It was similiar in concept, but different than the Toro Caliente (also a great piece!!)
Mccombie, I assume you looked at it? Yes ? Notice the guy's house is also pink concrete ? He has a bunch of stuff incl. a Z06 from 2 years ago, a Lexus GS430, My Mark 7 and something else, expensive, but no my taste, I forget what. As you can see, that car ~ "PINKIN" ~ is still like new! The mileage of 18,000 is correct. You'd look great in it! He can ship it :histeric:

LOL

Yeah i noticed the house, I actually thought a teenage girl with a rich dad might live there :eek:

I wouldnt take a Lexus, i dont like them, and as for Corvettes......

LOL, I really want a Mark 5 at the moment, Im sure it will pass, and I'm certain Claire wouldnt want me to bring another car home.

18,000 miles? Thats, shocking! I wish I could find a Blue/Blue V with tan leather with those kinda miles!!

I found out what these were after seeing thenm in a music video fro eyars, and now I want one.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/1977lincolnmkvf.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/1977lincolnmkvr.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/1977lincolnmkvint.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/1977lincolnmkvint2.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-05, 02:36 PM
OH HOLY SHIT that Mark V is beeeeauuuutifiul!

I love that color combo! Dark Tan leather is excellent!

Mccombie, for the love of god buy that car!
Don't let it go to someone who will make it into a low rider! :(

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-05, 02:36 PM
Nope. It was leather & Lamb's Wood TRIM.

Lamb's wood trim? what is that? Is this the Toronado Caliente or the Ninety Eight Grande?

mccombie_5
12-10-05, 02:41 PM
OH HOLY SHIT that Mark V is beeeeauuuutifiul!
I love that color combo! Dark Tan leather is excellent!
Mccombie, for the love of god buy that car!
Don't let it go to someone who will make it into a low rider! :(

Unfortunately its in a museum. Its the entire reason I want one, in that colour, in that trim.

Just like the Alanis Morssette video!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-05, 02:44 PM
Damn!
Buy one, and next time you're in Minnesota, you'll have to let me know so I can see it, and hopefully by that time I'll have the Mark IV. We can compare them and dragrace!!!!
Hahahaha:histeric:

mccombie_5
12-10-05, 02:58 PM
Damn!
Buy one, and next time you're in Minnesota, you'll have to let me know so I can see it, and hopefully by that time I'll have the Mark IV. We can compare them and dragrace!!!!
Hahahaha:histeric:

Haha!

460 its to be then :sneaky:

Im going to see if i can find any in the UK. I would like one since it will be easier for me touring Europe in a LHD car since they are all LHD there.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-05, 03:07 PM
Don't you mean RHD?

mccombie_5
12-10-05, 03:09 PM
Don't you mean RHD?

Nope, Its just the UK thats RHD. The rest of Europe is LHD. Only Australia, UK, Ireland, and i think Japan is also RHD, the rest of the world is left.

So if i have a LHD car, it will be easier driving abroad

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-05, 03:16 PM
Ohhhhh you mean driving in the rest of Europe
oh ok gotcha

mccombie_5
12-10-05, 03:18 PM
Ohhhhh you mean driving in the rest of Europe
oh ok gotcha

Yeah, the rest of the world is wrong :D

Sandy
12-10-05, 05:30 PM
Lamb's wood trim? what is that? Is this the Toronado Caliente or the Ninety Eight Grande?

Toronado Caliente came with Leather & Lamb's WOOL trim, and all leather was the optional (omitting the Lamb's Wool).

The 98 Regency GRANDE` 2 & 4 Doors came with all leather interior, Standard.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-10-05, 05:33 PM
oh ok, I'm almost positive that the '87 Grande I looked at had seats that were suede and leather. I asked the owner about that too, and he said it was suede and leather.

Sandy
12-10-05, 05:59 PM
Fresh back from the brochure room ! Looked it up. YES, Suede AND Leather....(But wait...isn't suede LEATHER?) ~ Whatever, it was suede & leather, see anything about color? Brochure says only available in Camel Tan.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-27-05, 01:53 PM
Alright, I got about 300 brochures yesterday from Bro-ham's collection, all were totally free :D
If you guys want anything, lemme know and I'll see what we can do. :)
It's mostly american stuff from 1987 and newer.

DBA-One
12-27-05, 02:03 PM
I just got a sweet one in the mail from Caddy. All I do is go on line and ask and they send. I put them away and wait, and wait, and wait. Years from now I suspect someone will pay for them. I've got some old ones I bought on Ebay as well.

DBA-One
12-27-05, 02:04 PM
Got a '92 Seville?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-27-05, 02:05 PM
mhm..I used to do that too until my parents found out I was getting them in the mail..they werent too happy about that.

I should set up an ebay account and pitch em on there.

DBA-One
12-27-05, 02:06 PM
Why would you parents not like you getting free stuff in the mail?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-27-05, 02:06 PM
Yes, I have a video for the all new 1992 Seville, and I belive I have a full line 80 page 1992 brochure.

DBA-One
12-27-05, 02:07 PM
You have PM

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-27-05, 02:08 PM
Why would you parents not like you getting free stuff in the mail?

I dont know actually. They think I'm wasting my life reading these or something. I've always loved cars, I've been collecting brochures since I was 5. They also said something about me wasting the company's money by having them mail me these.

DBA-One
12-27-05, 02:11 PM
No disrespect but your parents are a little crazy. Companies roll promotional material in to the cost of a car. It's not a waste. Do they think that people just come to a dealer to see what the new cars are about? And reading anything at 5 years of age should be encouraged, not frowned upon. Besides, you were building a collection of future collectibles. Sounds nuts to me but again, no dispespect intended.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-27-05, 02:13 PM
Yeah I know, no offence taken :)
I think my mom thought that if I had all these, I would have no need for friends. Thats just crazy, I remember back when I was in elementary school, I would sit and read these all the time, because I had noone to hang out with. But now, I have a lot of friends I hang out with regularly, and I read these before I'm going to bed or when I'm bored or whatever.

DBA-One
12-27-05, 02:15 PM
Keep on keepin' on. These will make you money.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-27-05, 02:22 PM
yeah and pay for college/ Lincoln Mark IV!

DBA-One
12-27-05, 02:26 PM
It's your money!

gothicaleigh
12-27-05, 03:07 PM
I have a comic collector's box (about 3' long) filled with brochures and cardstock giveaways from the last 5 or so years of NAIAS. Also in there are my Cadillac model line brochures (the common ones from the dealer), I have all of them from 2002 to 2005.
I also have the spiral bound brochures that the dealerships get to inform their salespeople about new models for the first year of the CTS and STS. These are very cool and I will probably scan and post them someday. They detail to the dealership how the cars compare to the competition and such things...

Stoneage_Caddy
12-27-05, 08:09 PM
i got every autoweek from 1989 on , and most domestic car brocures from 1990 on to about 1999 , then it gets hit or miss....the brocures fill a crate 4 feet by 3 feet by 3 feet

DopeStar 156
12-28-05, 01:21 AM
I just bought the full 1989 Dealer brochure featuring every Cadillac model in 1989.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-28-05, 02:20 AM
I just found out I got that one for free! The big 80 pager!