thank you

i like this thing :banana:

JerseyGirl
03-07-03, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by ManInBlack
could a broke college kid pick up for $2000-$2500? in decent shape

thank you

i like this thing :banana: ''

That banana is mine, dont get any ideas!!!!!!!! J/K...lol, well if you lived here you could buy a nice 91-93 DeVille for about that price.:banana:

ManInBlack
03-07-03, 10:56 PM
i had an 88 seville, absolutely nothing wrong with it. paid $500 for it from a good friend of mine. had it for 3 months then some tard rearended me. sent the trunk to the rearseat. oh well.

i see you're from nashville. travelling a day or 3 is no big deal. i'd rather have a southern car anyways.....winters here are hell on cars

Katshot
03-08-03, 07:06 AM
What are you looking to do with it?
If you want the most reliable car, find a RWD Brougham with an Olds 307 motor. If you want the most reliable FWD, get anything with a 4.9 in it.

JerseyGirl
03-08-03, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by ManInBlack
i had an 88 seville, absolutely nothing wrong with it. paid $500 for it from a good friend of mine. had it for 3 months then some tard rearended me. sent the trunk to the rearseat. oh well.

i see you're from nashville. travelling a day or 3 is no big deal. i'd rather have a southern car anyways.....winters here are hell on cars

I am "from" Jersey..but yea I live in nashville now. My ol man just bought me an Eldo up in NJ..he took the trip & it was well worth it! I am going to put pics up on a site and add the link..but you'd die if I told you what we paid! :banana:

ManInBlack
03-08-03, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Katshot
What are you looking to do with it?
If you want the most reliable car, find a RWD Brougham with an Olds 307 motor. If you want the most reliable FWD, get anything with a 4.9 in it.

my plan for it is to throw a couple 15's in the trunk, firing forward. so i would take out the rear seat and fiberglass where it used to be so it is all nice n smooth, paint it to match the rest of the interior and looks good.

elwesso
03-08-03, 03:51 PM
If you wanted later model, you could get something along these lines:

A 88-92 SDV, eldo, seville. You would also be able to get a RWD brougham, but i personally dont like those a lot. Although, the brougham is probably more reliable, and parts may be easier to come by. The 4.9 is a great engine, and can last a long time if it was maintained properly.