: Any nextel users?

96CADDYDEVILLE
12-06-05, 05:47 PM
Hey guys i've been a member her for awhile and other than my main hobby (my car) i modify Nextel Phones. I have another home forum that you may like if your into nextel phones or anything pc related also its www.lowandloud.com

If you see this a DO sign up, please use Caddyman as a referer.

thanks guys for any support.

96caddydeville

Jesda
12-06-05, 07:11 PM
Does this include Sprint, now that theyve merged?

iametarq
12-06-05, 07:43 PM
hmm, i am disliking Nextel more and more. I've been with them for a year and a half, and since the merger my service has gotten worse.

I'm moving to Cingular after my contract is up.

PLUS the f-ing cable i bought to put ring tones on it always fails at 99% transfer. pisses me off.

Kev
12-06-05, 10:23 PM
Hey Jesda, I've been meaning to ask, does that banana have PTT walkie-talkie capabilities?

Stoneage_Caddy
12-06-05, 10:36 PM
i got one , its the bain of my existance , at first it was cool that i could communicate with my co workers and get stuff done beatter ....now its just a pain in the ass , everyone harassing me giving me shit ,just whatever , its almost as if they use it as a wepon ....

i hate this phone ....

but its a nice idea ....people arent ready for it yet

Playdrv4me
12-06-05, 10:40 PM
i just turn mine off... people at work hate that.

Kev
12-06-05, 10:42 PM
I remember the days working in the field before cell phones and pagers. Ahh, I didn't realize at the time how peaceful, how much better life was with out them.

I rented a pager when my wife was pregnant with our first. I made the mistake of giving the number to my forman, he loved it. I had a new leash. My wife never did use that stupid thing.

Now we have cell phones. It seems like 50% of the drivers I see out there have one pasted to their ear. I see teenage girls get in their car and the first thing they do after checking themselves in the mirror is get that phone up to their ear.

:helpless:

96CADDYDEVILLE
12-07-05, 10:53 AM
I hear you guys on the nextel complaints i hear them everyday, me personally i love mine and wouldnt have another carrier.

to answer a few ?'s

1. since the merger there should be no change in signal strength or quality, if anything it will get better.

2. if your having a ringtone problem, my site can definetly help you out.

3. we do have a sprint and other carriers sub sections

and ill add that anyone who wants or would like free ringtones wallpapers application's or games should definetly check out the site.

Thanks for the responses guys, any more ?'s or comments ask.

RobertCTS
12-07-05, 11:33 AM
I heard a good reference to the Cell phone specially as it applies to business. They referred to it as a "Electronic Dog Collar". No matter where you are, even on the crapper, they can find to you. I love holding the phone in the bowl and flushing!!:bouncy: :eek: