: This is what im dealing with!

CaddyCrisis
12-06-05, 04:17 PM
this is the weather here in the middle of nebraska. it was about around - 10 or so last night and the wind was blowing like 40 miles an hour. ice is over every street drifts about 6 feet high everywhere u look. all in all it just sucks. but its probably not the worst place to be like alaska where my aunt lives it probably -40 there lol

the picture was taken with my camera phone.

Playdrv4me
12-06-05, 05:03 PM
I remember when I lived in Wichita, which is a little ways south from you. I always used to hate the fact that in the Winter we would get that crap, but then in the SUMMER, it was JUST AS HOT there as it was in the middle of Texas. Weather is DEFINITELY one of the downfalls of the midwest.

Otherwise I actually grew to like Wichita quite a bit.

Krashed989
12-06-05, 05:35 PM
Ahh That's not nearly as bad as I used to get it when I lived in northern NY. I got lake effect snow every year. Even then I didn't really mind, mostly because I was young though and went snowboarding all the time. :bouncy:

BTW you have a REALLY good camera phone. What kind is it?

Spyder
12-06-05, 06:07 PM
Haha...was JUST talking to a friend of mine in Nebraska...said it was about 2 degrees outside right now and it had just started to snow again, and she wanted to go feed the horses before it got any worse...

iametarq
12-06-05, 08:01 PM
what timing for this post! we've gotten about 1 foot of snow in the last 16 hours, and it's still coming. I don't mind since i was out sick from work today. i snapped this when i walked down to the drug store.

http://gallery.iametarq.com/photos/2005/harbor%20springs/.cache/640x480-IMG_2880.jpg

CaddyCrisis
12-06-05, 08:06 PM
BTW you have a REALLY good camera phone. What kind is it?
its a motorola V265 i think thats the right number after the V lol.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-06-05, 10:41 PM
the weather has been nice here in florida ...at least thats what they tell me ....that damn snow and ice is why i left alaska ....i use to know your pain

last 4 days ive been at work , school or under this 4,000 lb chunk of sheer hell
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01605.jpg

CaddyCrisis
12-06-05, 11:39 PM
last 4 days ive been at work , school or under this 4,000 lb chunk of sheer hell

yeah i have a friend from florida and she says the weather is super nice there. whats wrong with ur caddy

SpeedyArizona
12-06-05, 11:43 PM
All I must say is, "haha". It's around 66 here in the daytime and gets down to the mid 20's at night. It's been unseasonably cool here lately, I hope they get it fixed! It was actually freezing this morning!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-06-05, 11:44 PM
LOL ....well it had 2 bad main bearings ...and some seepage from the timing chain cover ....decided last saturday that id fix the mains and the seepage and have it done by sunday evening ....and replace the timing chain while i was at it ....all seemed easy on paper , been there done that on other cars and trucks ....But this was diffrent .....that pic was taken 45 minutes ago ...she might run tomorrow at around 11pm ...

i dont normally pray but i might ask the good lord a favor and have him help that damned inlet gasket , really worried it isnt in right ....only way to find out is the destory the gasket ....for the full history see the "stoneys main bearing diary" in the 4.x section .....im told its really a "blog" but there aint any politics involved so i dont get it ...

CaddyCrisis
12-07-05, 12:08 AM
well that sucks. i wish ya the best of luck man.

Elvis
12-07-05, 02:49 PM
I'll be interested to hear what God's answer will be. I'll put in a word or two for you if you think it will help.

davesdeville
12-08-05, 03:51 AM
http://500caddy.us/pics/eldo/snow.JPG

That's the worst I've had to deal with ever. Damn yous Conneticut, damn yous all to hell! :banghead:

It's 13*F here, I aint used to that crap, so I'm angry. :annoyed:

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
12-08-05, 04:13 AM
Poor cars!!!

urbanski
12-08-05, 06:56 PM
lol @ stoney :p

it was 29 this am, no worse tonite. everything was dry, too.
my buds in dallas got nailed with freezing rain.

CVP33
12-09-05, 08:45 PM
what timing for this post! we've gotten about 1 foot of snow in the last 16 hours, and it's still coming. I don't mind since i was out sick from work today. i snapped this when i walked down to the drug store.

http://gallery.iametarq.com/photos/2005/harbor%20springs/.cache/640x480-IMG_2880.jpg

Petosky, Petosky? Great stones btw. Seriously though any farther north and you're in Canada man! One wrong turn across the Bearing straights and you're in Russia. I feel for you guys.

Elvis
12-09-05, 09:09 PM
I've been to Petoskey.

That's what springtime looks like. The thaw should occur sometime between Memorial Day and Flag Day.

MacKiNBacK
12-10-05, 02:55 AM
Currently its 11F here. The AOL forecast shows snow the next couple days. Though it doesnt say how much so I guess is isnt anything substantial. :mad:
But hey Stoney.. How many used your got over in Stoney World? I might sign up. Though it is another password to remember if my cookies ever get deleted.

MacK

Boombotz
12-10-05, 03:09 AM
I miss the snow!!!!:(

illumina
12-10-05, 03:17 AM
I live in Ohio where we got about 5 inches of the white shit last night...It's pretty damned cold too, but not that cold like you guys are talking about...Just cold enough for my '91 Seville to STOP ****ING WORKING!!!!! :bomb: :rant2: :mad2:

I had to rely on my '87 Seville (heater just shot it) to get me to work and such. I also have a few apartments to clean as well for my business...So, I therefore have to replace the blower motor on my '87 so that I can see out of the damn window...I also have to take some time to figure out what's wrong with the '91. Now that I mention it, it's too cold out!

Sorry for the rant, but I'm not in a pleasant mood...:(

DaveSmed
12-11-05, 08:36 PM
I live in Ohio where we got about 5 inches of the white shit last night...It's pretty damned cold too, but not that cold like you guys are talking about...Just cold enough for my '91 Seville to STOP ****ING WORKING!!!!! :bomb: :rant2: :mad2:
I had to rely on my '87 Seville (heater just shot it) to get me to work and such. I also have a few apartments to clean as well for my business...So, I therefore have to replace the blower motor on my '87 so that I can see out of the damn window...I also have to take some time to figure out what's wrong with the '91. Now that I mention it, it's too cold out!
Sorry for the rant, but I'm not in a pleasant mood...:(

I hear ya, the winter beater just had all the oil form a moat around it. Stupid aluminum oil pan threads... The worst part? the Cad gets subjected to this crap AGAIN this year! :crying: At least the Caddy has heat.