: How to set Default Seat Profile?

vjraw
12-05-05, 03:38 PM
2004 EXT (Black\Tan)

I have all of my settings (radio,seat,a\c,etc...) on profile #1. "Alomst" every time i get in my truck it starts me at profile #2, which i don't even use. I know i could probaly re-set everything up on that profile for a quick fix but there is got to be a way to have the default show up as #1 when i enter the car. You would think that the last profile it was on exiting the truck would be the default when you re-enter...but doesnt look like the case.

Anyone know how to set which profile the truck uses as default when entering?

Spittin Game
12-05-05, 03:49 PM
The truck knows key 1 from key 2. Try using the other key as is might be "Key 1".

mikeee
12-05-05, 03:58 PM
You should have been given 2 key fobs. One for each driver. If you set your car to driver 1, and youre using key fob 2, then it wont remember you.

Synergetic
12-05-05, 04:20 PM
Thats weird. In my 02, after my lady has driven it and used her profile #2, it always goes back to profile #1.

vjraw
12-05-05, 04:23 PM
ahh! Thats what it must be...I got this truck used with only one remote. The remote they gave me must be profile #2. Thanks that makes alot of sense! I guess i will need to re-program everything to profile #2. You guys are quick!

Thanks for the info!!!!