: Buick Lucerne

Lord Cadillac
12-05-05, 04:23 PM
I haven't test driven one yet, but I sat in one recently. I'm very impressed! The leather is of high quality. The seats are very plush and comfortable. Very roomy. THIS is what I expected when I sat in a Buick Park Avenue. Much better quality..

LaneWvr
12-05-05, 08:27 PM
My bad, didn't know you already posted this. I posted about the Lucerne in the Lounge. I like the fact that has a Northstar 4.6. The backend looks like a VW though.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-05-05, 09:31 PM
I like it, I just think the front end is awkward looking, the headlights are like the ones on the late model Tauruses. I'm gonna have to go down to the local B/P/GMC dealer and sit in one and get a brochure :)

davesdeville
12-06-05, 05:32 AM
I've only seen them, not ridden in them or driven them, but from what I can tell I'd rock one.

Blackout
12-06-05, 07:34 AM
I caught the tail end of a commercial for one. It looked nice and I really liked that option for the steam to melt snow and ice off the windshield from your windshield wipers

mccombie_5
12-06-05, 12:35 PM
They stole my car's ass!!

I like it though

DBA-One
12-07-05, 05:43 PM
I really like the car. I've yet to see one in person though. I did the build your own on their web site but it came out to nearly 40k. Aint gonna happen.

Playdrv4me
12-07-05, 09:02 PM
People are comparing it to the DTS and while its an OK car, it in no way unseats the DTS in my opinion, at the very least in the exterior, which is just too oddly shaped for my taste.

Jesda
12-08-05, 05:19 AM
I think I might like the Lucerne if it was lowered two inches and had wider headlights. From certain angles, like the rear quarter, its kinda hot.

Blackout
12-08-05, 07:35 AM
I'll take the new Lucerne over the DTS any day of the week. The new DTS is by far one of the ugliest vehicles Cadillac has come out with in quite sometime. I'll take the older DTS over the current DTS

Lord Cadillac
12-08-05, 02:12 PM
The new DTS has grown on me. It's meant to stand out and it definitely stands out over the Lucerne.. The Lucerne IS very nice, though. More conservative.. I can understand why one might like the Lucerne over the DTS because I understand why people like the Lexus LS430... It's conservative, but well-executed...

Jesda
12-08-05, 03:02 PM
I [heart] the new DTS. I have a poster hanging on the wall.

LaneWvr
12-09-05, 02:48 PM
They stole my car's ass!!

I like it though
glad you thought so to!

ben72227
12-09-05, 10:57 PM
I'd get one; its cheaper than the DTS and looks better too. Sheesh, I still can't believe they put Monte Carlo tail lights on a Lac:rolleyes:

The Lucerne does have some fugly headlights though...but that back end is sexy. It's like a Phaeton backend, but cheaper:)