: best ct. dealer for service??

ndogg ct
12-03-05, 08:42 AM
ct. guys just wondering where everyone is going for service and if they are happy with them or not??don't know where to take my v for the most knowledgeable service..thanks guys!

BowenCT
12-03-05, 09:43 AM
Definately NOT Danbury Cadillac, and not Park Cadillac in New Milford either. If you find a good one, please let us CT folks know.

V400HP
12-03-05, 09:47 AM
ct. guys just wondering where everyone is going for service and if they are happy with them or not??don't know where to take my v for the most knowledgeable service..thanks guys!

What ever you do don't go to Crabtree Cadillac in Shelton. I live in Jersey but just purchased my "V" there in November. A very unprofessional group of people. It was like a used car dealership. I drove 200 miles from Jersey and it still took over 4 hours to buy the car and I had spoken to the salesperson at least 3 times prior to getting there to set everything up.

I have yet to get my registration (bought the car Nov 4th) they stole my CD case that contained abut 20CDs from the Chrysler 300 I traded in, and they never gave me the DVD for the navigation. It was so bad I've written a letter to a few executives a GM.

So having said that, you're not buying a car. So the service department and the mechanics may be great!!!:ripped:

abuzzijr
12-03-05, 03:35 PM
I bought my V ('05 Black) from Brady Stannard in Brewster, NY. I am in the Danbury area so Brewster is only a few miles from the state line off I-84.

I ended up there because I was "unhappy" with the salesperson at Danbury Cadillac. Brady-Stannard made me a great deal...and the car speaks for itself.

I have found the service department to be great also and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone on the west side of CT. Both Pete Marino and Rob Lollie (service managers) have been extremely accomodating and knowledgeable when it comes to the very few issues I have had with the V.

So, if Brewster, NY is not to far for service, give Brady-Stannard a try.:thumbsup:

ctsvett
12-03-05, 04:57 PM
Dealerrank is where you need to look...

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/dealerrank/

This site will be updated to a new format this weekend as well... look for it.

Reed