: Calling out 156mph

cadillac6
12-15-03, 12:12 PM
156 Man i was sure as hell feeling your 98 deville that thing is sweet man. I was just wondering where did you get that steering wheel cover. I have cream leather also and can never find a steering wheel cover like that. Besides how does your 98 run? im having a couple problems with my 97 concours. It has 81,000 miles on it. Hit me back man!

156MPH
12-15-03, 02:15 PM
runs great.going to do nitrous.....send name address and 15 bucks i'll send you a new steering wheel cover.
Eric Thill
720 Lake Ave
Racine, WI 53403............

Dubya
12-15-03, 04:01 PM
hey, whats a "electronic shift kit" and how did you remove the speed limiter? and.....why? arn't they limited at 150 already? i thought going 140 once was crazy enough for me!

ShadowLvr400
12-16-03, 12:28 AM
runs great.going to do nitrous.....send name address and 15 bucks i'll send you a new steering wheel cover.
Eric Thill
720 Lake Ave

As a warning, the nitrous may not be the best thing for it. I have a feeling that's part of the reason for my head gasket failure. Multi-port, direct injection wet shot of nitrous. 125 shot. Currently have BOTH head gaskets blown at 89,000 miles. Letting your know.

Phil

cadillac6
12-16-03, 12:33 AM
Eric Thill
720 Lake Ave

Do you have any extra pic of the covers? ummmm is this your daily driver? its such a pretty car why soop it up?

156MPH
12-16-03, 02:45 AM
dubya.the shift kit wires into the trans harness.you can set for factory, firm or very firm.alot of people will poopoo the shift kit saying it causes trans failures.......I had one my heavily modded 1997 Trans Am....never failed..Got the cadillac one out of Canada, If the car did not come with speed rated tires it is limited....a simple reprogram of computer unlimits this....I GET TO DRIVE FAST AT WORK EVERYNIGHT....NO TICKETS ;) looking to do nitrous or supercharger.... peace bro

Snyder81
12-16-03, 02:59 AM
dubya.the shift kit wires into the trans harness.you can set for factory, firm or very firm.alot of people will poopoo the shift kit saying it causes trans failures.......I had one my heavily modded 1997 Trans Am....never failed..Got the cadillac one out of Canada, If the car did not come with speed rated tires it is limited....a simple reprogram of computer unlimits this....I GET TO DRIVE FAST AT WORK EVERYNIGHT....NO TICKETS ;) looking to do nitrous or supercharger.... peace bro

Is reprogramming the computer to not limit the top speed an easy thing to do? I have only been up to 110mph in my 96 Concours, but I've always wondered what she'll do on the open road. Can the speed limiter reprogramming be done through the DIC or does it take a special computer to actually hook up to the car?

156MPH
12-16-03, 04:49 AM
here is a pic of the steering wheel cover.......