: Any Interest in Mounted Racing Rubber?

thebigjimsho
12-02-05, 09:32 PM
This thread is only to gauge interest for my Mille Miglias with Hoosier slicks leftover from the 2004 Grand Am Cup. I'm hoping this thread will be allowed to stay as it is not a for sale thread. If interest is good, I'll make it official.

The slicks are size 245/40 18 and have been used in 2 events, an autocross and a track day at Putnam Park. They have plenty of tread left, at least 70%. I'm in the process of procuring another set of stockers. Then I want to widen the rears of both sets of stockers(I still use my original stockers for the street) so I can go to a staggered setup. I bought 8 slicks back in March so I still have 4 fresh ones, I'd just need to obtain wider rears.

Anyway, don't PM me. Please email me at thebigjimsho@aol.com

If I done wrong Urby, I'm sorry. Just chuck a couple bunnies my way and lock it up.

thebigjimsho
04-04-06, 12:21 AM
Anyway, I'm just rehashing this thread instead of making a new one.

A couple of differences, you may PM me if you wish. The email above thebigjimsho@aol.com will work and I added one in my For Sale ad here at the Caddy Forums which is derbagger22@hotmail.com

So any questions, let me know. Pics are in the ad. I have others but not as good.

thebigjimsho
04-04-06, 04:48 PM
Bumpety bumpety bump!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1371/cat/23

V-Max
04-05-06, 07:48 AM
bigjim, your worried about SRT-8 showing up at your next outing at Putnam? (j/k)

Norm - No DC worries here!
http://www.beretta.net/board/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=9;t=261;st=180

This thread is only to gauge interest for my Mille Miglias with Hoosier slicks leftover from the 2004 Grand Am Cup. I'm hoping this thread will be allowed to stay as it is not a for sale thread. If interest is good, I'll make it official.

The slicks are size 245/40 18 and have been used in 2 events, an autocross and a track day at Putnam Park. They have plenty of tread left, at least 70%. I'm in the process of procuring another set of stockers. Then I want to widen the rears of both sets of stockers(I still use my original stockers for the street) so I can go to a staggered setup. I bought 8 slicks back in March so I still have 4 fresh ones, I'd just need to obtain wider rears.

Anyway, don't PM me. Please email me at thebigjimsho@aol.com

If I done wrong Urby, I'm sorry. Just chuck a couple bunnies my way and lock it up.

thebigjimsho
04-16-06, 11:10 AM
Just another reminder.....

And I have no fear of ANY SRT anything on the road course. Unless it's fully race prepped.

dannystang
04-16-06, 12:38 PM
Big definately interested but not ready just yet.