Cadillac Owners Forum banner

pics from our photoshoot

4K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  The Black Dahlia 
#1 ·
huge thanks to JustinFocusImaging.com for the killer pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
thanks guys, tried and trying very hard to do things to push the limits and seperate my car from others without being tacky or ghetto. i can certainly say just the few things i have doen so far really set the car apart from others. where in the corvette world i had $30k+ in parts on my vette and it still blended in at some of the shows.

#10 ·
smurfkiller said:
thanks guys, tried and trying very hard to do things to push the limits and seperate my car from others without being tacky or ghetto. i can certainly say just the few things i have doen so far really set the car apart from others. where in the corvette world i had $30k+ in parts on my vette and it still blended in at some of the shows.
Beautiful photos, and might I add, opulent blue is the most beautiful medium blue paint offered in the auto industry today.

#12 ·
thank you guys, i have one more major exterior visual change in the making currently then i want to do something about the grille (just not pay the $$ for the EG) damn its nice but come on. $700 for some stainless mesh? ill wait and see what Reth coems out with then decide , puke up the $ for E&G , reth or make somethign custom myself

#13 ·
smurfkiller said:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac cts Luxury vehicle

I can't wait to get started on mine!!!!!!

#19 ·
Absolutely stunning. Job well done, sir. :highfive:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.