11-26-05, 05:06 PM
So I'm currently in love with mine:

http://www.bandhproductions.com/members/frankiesixxxgun/garage1.jpg

Not that I have anything against the driveway:

http://www.bandhproductions.com/members/frankiesixxxgun/garagecaddy.jpg

mccombie_5
11-26-05, 05:22 PM
Very nice, tidy too!

Is that a Lincoln sitting next to the Caddy in the driveway?

My garage is always clean, its like an outdoor room too, it has a tiled floor and electrics etc.

I keep all my junk in the barn:D

FrankieSixxxgun
11-26-05, 05:24 PM
Well one of my two buddies from high school who I was living with just moved out and took all of his Honda junk with him. I felt it necessary to re-Americanize the garage and clean it up. I wish I had a barn to put junk in!

Yup, the one buddy who still lives with me owns it. It's an '89 Towncar Signature or something. It's pertty damn nice and the 302 in that thing smokes the Caddy!

Spyder
11-26-05, 09:01 PM
Ok, I'm a horrible person for not knowing this, and its kinda pissing me off...looks like a Mercury...looks almost like a Chrysler 300 car...but it isn't either, is it? damn you for confusing me...

mccombie_5
11-26-05, 09:13 PM
Says its a Lincoln there buddy :D

My barn has cars in it too :annoyed: The wife wants to make it into another conversion to boost the property value further. We had three barns, a farmhouse and some stables when we bought the place, the first barn is now art of the house, the second is a conversion, but we dontrent it or havent sold it because it would make our gardens less private, and the third has some cars in it, and the hay shelf (second floor) has all our junk, its like the attic of attics up there

FrankieSixxxgun
11-26-05, 09:20 PM
Ok, I'm a horrible person for not knowing this, and its kinda pissing me off...looks like a Mercury...looks almost like a Chrysler 300 car...but it isn't either, is it? damn you for confusing me...

You talking about the one in the driveway next to the Caddy? That's an '89 Towncar. In the garage is a '71 Ford Torino GT on the left and a '67 Chevrolet Camaro SS on the right. The bike with the flames is my roommate's '94 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy and the one behind is it my '97 Harley-Davidson Springer Softail. Hope that clears it up :D

Spyder
11-26-05, 09:55 PM
Yea...the torino was what I spoke of...for some damned reason, Torinos always throw me off and make me think they're something else...Wanna sell it? :D

FrankieSixxxgun
11-27-05, 03:17 AM
Yea...the torino was what I spoke of...for some damned reason, Torinos always throw me off and make me think they're something else...Wanna sell it? :D

I can't. The car was given to me by a friend in the hopes that I'd fix it up and drive it around. It's an all original '71 GT with a 351 Cleveland under the hood. It's just in dire need of some TLC, so I'm going to love it back to life.

LaneWvr
11-27-05, 03:52 AM
I wish my garage had that content, except I would ditch the Fords, but thats just me. Actually I wish I had a garage!

powerglide
11-27-05, 03:59 AM
WoW!
:thumbsup:
Nice set of toys you got there.....I wish I HAD a garage :(

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
11-27-05, 04:48 AM
69 Camaro SS <bows down>

Spyder
11-27-05, 05:10 AM
Not a 69...its even better, its a 67! Not that I'm a camaro guy, cause they're friggin everywhere, but a good looking 67 or 68, I can definately appreciate!

Spyder
11-27-05, 05:13 AM
I wish I woulda taken a picture of my garage at its peak of toy-holding...At one point, there was a '72 Challenger, a '60 Dodge D-100 w/ 383 Magnum, a 440, a 413 Max Wedge, an A-833, a purty fancily built 727, a set of 915 chrysler Wedge heads, a '94 STS, an 83 Eldo Biarritz, a '72 Deville, and a whole host of other bits and pieces of everything...now its just the 413, the challenger, the 915's and the 727...still not bad for a 23 year old kid, but I miss all the other stuff too!