: what to do when bored?

fpmesiIII
11-25-05, 10:16 PM
as you can see i'm fairly bored and cant think of anything to do. any suggestions or tips on what to do when you get bored?

SpeedyArizona
11-25-05, 10:26 PM
There are a few things I try to do when bored (when not visiting this forum, of course ;)):

1) Movies- You can always rent a movie, pick one you have, or maybe watch a good one on the ole' tv.

2) Online Poker- If you play poker online, you will never be bored. You can earn money too!

3) EBAY- This is the easiest thing to do if you can't do either of the above. I once couldn't sleep and shopped around on EBAY for 3 1/2 hours.

ben72227
11-25-05, 11:22 PM
Go see a new movie with a friend(I'm dying to see the new Harry Potter movie and the Johnny Cash one...)

Go driving:lildevil:

Go shopping

and last, but not least, go out and see nature - go on a walk, or go camping. There's always SOMETHING to do...

gary88
11-25-05, 11:46 PM
go to www.video.google.com (http://www.video.google.com) and type in "top gear"

I could watch those all day

Stoneage_Caddy
11-26-05, 12:03 AM
come over to my house and help me get caught up on projects .....

im putting together a 1973 corvette model kit , for dad for christmas ....its fairly intensive for someone like me because it has to be done just right and done excatly like dads car ....its something that if you pulled it from the box and guled it together without painting it would take 30 minutes .....im going on 3 days 3 hours a day ....and still not even halfway ....

theres a GNX being built right beside it as a decoy so when dad catches me painting i can say im workin on the buick ...

or you can do what im doing this weekend , change the main bearings out on your engine .....

but id really like it if youd do my geometry homework for me .....

off to bed now , 12 hour shift at work tomorrow

Spyder
11-26-05, 02:03 AM
haha...you can go sling beer for me over the weekend, and let me have the money you make...that'd take care of your boredom for a few days...

SilverCTS
11-26-05, 09:50 AM
Honestly, when I'm bored, I log on to this forum or some of the other forums I visit.

My wife and kids (or something else) usually keeps me occupied. That is why I sometimes go weeks and weeks without visiting this site.

By the way, I apparently missed a lot of excitement while I was away the last several weeks.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-26-05, 04:11 PM
Honestly, when I'm bored, I log on to this forum or some of the other forums I visit.

My wife and kids (or something else) usually keeps me occupied. That is why I sometimes go weeks and weeks without visiting this site.

By the way, I apparently missed a lot of excitement while I was away the last several weeks.
not really ...its one of those much adu about nothing kinda deals ....

mccombie_5
11-26-05, 04:16 PM
I go for a drive, the Mercedes is keeping me entertained at the moment, im having great fun :D