: Greetings, Earthlings.

Jinx
03-07-03, 02:07 PM
Greetings and Salutations. In the spirit of this forum's title, I am here to introduce myself. Alas, there's not much worthy of introduction.

I'm a car nut, a GM enthusiast, a Corvette owner, and a Cadillac wanna-own. For the time being, my own Cadillac Style is limited to lunch outings with my friend in his 2001 DeVille, which I convinced him to lease, and for which he is most appreciative.

I often think wistfully of owning an early-sixties Coupe or early-seventies Eldo, but I just haven't screwed up the courage or working capital to do it right.

I throw myself upon your mercy and beg forgiveness for future transgressions which my Comic Book Guy tendencies will surely evoke.

.Jinx

BeelzeBob
03-07-03, 04:29 PM
Welcome, Jinx! Always great to have another GM enthusiast here - and Cadillac wanna-owner. :D Thanks for signing up! Do visit us often.. And spread the 'ole word! We're new! :)

Allante North *
03-07-03, 05:31 PM
Hi Jinx,

Welcome aboard. I hope you get your Caddy soon, and you enjoy it as well all enjoy ours.

Katshot
03-07-03, 07:42 PM
Sorry, I'm NOT going to say Hi-Jinx,
Feels like someone's gonna yell "gotcha" as soon as I do ;)
Anyway, welcome aboard. If your warning is truthful, you'll fit in just fine here. No room for timid creatures here ;)
Actually, there are a lot of GREAT people here and I'm sure when it comes time to make your Cadillac purchase, you might even get some help here.

JerseyGirl
03-07-03, 11:18 PM
Hey Jinx...welcome to the coolest caddy site there is. Now ya gotta just get ya one. LOL!