Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Smurfkiller has a whole new attitude!!

6K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  duneless 
#1 ·
here are a few pics, photoshoot later this week if weather holds out.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
have thought about it, did it on my vette looked great there but i think here i gonna stay blue. especially in houston dont want a black roof to absorb any more heat. with the vette the shape of the roof with the tinted glass looked funny had to do it black and roof was tiny so it didnt suck up to much heat.

i saw the white car he just did black roof on that looked great.

----------

i will be adding a heat extractor to the hood which will be black so that will help bring everything together better.

#7 ·
thank you guys, i plasti dipped the sides and splitter as they are kinda prone to rock chips etc anyway. plus it matches very well with the lower part of the factory rear bumper.

they do come black primered ready to scuff and paint. and they are actually ready to scuff and paint. some of the nicest aftermarket body parts i have ever seen. and working at a vette performance shop i have seen ALOT of aftermarket fiberglass parts. most aren't nice at all. some it cost more $ to prep them for paint then the part originally cost.

#11 ·
Looks really nice, good job.
Would you mind posting a pic of the splitter from straight on, standing height, from about 20 feet away?
Sorry for being so specific but Ive been on the fence about this splitter for awhile and need that look to decide. I need see how the center point of the splitter lines up with the bottom center point of the lower fascia.
Thanks in advance.

#18 · (Edited)
He has a good eye for design... Very clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.