: Project Almost Complete!!!!!!

Black Beauty 03 ESV
11-22-05, 07:08 AM
I've completely re-done the interior of my 03 ESV. Would love to post pics but don't know how can some one email me some instructions on how to do this and what kind of camera should I use.:bonkers:

servicesunlimitedi@juno.com

suckit
11-23-05, 02:26 PM
I've completely re-done the interior of my 03 ESV. Would love to post pics but don't know how can some one email me some instructions on how to do this and what kind of camera should I use.:bonkers:

servicesunlimitedi@juno.com

GET A DIGITAL CAMERA AND UPLOAD IT TO YOUR COMPUTER WITH A USB WIRE. Or, you can get regular photos and scan it to your computer which the quality won't be as good. After that, post, and copy and paste pics. Right click and copy and right click to paste. That's it mang
!

Black Beauty 03 ESV
02-26-06, 10:11 PM
Finally all of the upgrades have been completed. Just waiting to get new rims to complete the package. Then I will post the pics but if I must sa so myself "THIS THING IS SWEET"

jordan00escalade
02-26-06, 10:17 PM
Yea.. You gotta post some pictures lol.. you got me excited to see it now.

mikeee
02-26-06, 10:56 PM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Emoticons/This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Just click on attachments and you can upload pictures with your post!

fast66
02-27-06, 03:08 AM
yeah either post pics or tell us what you did.

Synergetic
02-27-06, 03:12 AM
Details are good enough for me. But pictures are even better.
Posting pictures is like adding salt and pepper to your meal.

Black Beauty 03 ESV
02-27-06, 05:58 AM
Thanks for all the interest. As soon as I return from my business trip I will post some pics.

fast66
02-27-06, 11:07 PM
now your going on a trip? Cant you just write what you did! The suspense is killing me!!!! hahah j/k have fun on ur business trip man!

Black Beauty 03 ESV
02-28-06, 06:27 AM
Here's one my wife emailed me I know it not that good but I will post more when I get back, by the way any Lac owners in the Washington Metro area. I'm in PG county. The place where I got all the mods done was in Laurel MD

yeloboi
02-28-06, 09:03 AM
I'm in VA. with a 04 ext, 24's i will post pics also...

fast66
02-28-06, 11:05 AM
Here's one my wife emailed me I know it not that good but I will post more when I get back, by the way any Lac owners in the Washington Metro area. I'm in PG county. The place where I got all the mods done was in Laurel MD
Nice looking truck from the outside but
what happened to you redoing your interior?

brett79
02-28-06, 01:57 PM

I grew up in Laurel, and get most of my work done there... I live in DC now. What shop do you go to?

suckit
02-28-06, 05:03 PM
Nice looking truck from the outside but
what happened to you redoing your interior?

That's wat i'm saying... wassup w/ this thread?

Black Beauty 03 ESV
02-28-06, 10:42 PM
Here are a few. I will post some better pics soon the pic taker I used wasn't that good this don't do the truck justice but this is all I have for know

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-28-06, 10:48 PM
That looks very similar to Meade's truck with his crocodile interior. Did you get the idea from Meade or just something you wanted to do on your own? Looks like it's coming together. Definitly use a nicer camera to post some more pictures, but I like it so far. Congratulations.

Thanks.

Synergetic
03-01-06, 12:09 AM
Nice work!!

Black Beauty 03 ESV
03-01-06, 06:48 AM
Meade's truck was an inspiration but I have done this before in my 190 E Benz in the late eightys. This was back when body kits were really popular in the D.C. area so I had plan to some what duplicate it in my Caddy just raise the bar a bit.

brett79
03-01-06, 09:57 AM
So what shop in Laurel do you go to? DSI?

Black Beauty 03 ESV
03-01-06, 02:27 PM
Afirmative DSI is the place where the audio was done and the interior was done across the street at Automotive Restyling Masters. They both did a wonderful job I would refer them gladly

brett79
03-01-06, 05:15 PM
Afirmative DSI is the place where the audio was done and the interior was done across the street at Automotive Restyling Masters. They both did a wonderful job I would refer them gladly

I have been going to DSI for about 10 years now....good stuff.:thumbsup:

fast66
03-02-06, 01:15 AM
Very nice! :thumbsup: I like