: What is everyone going to ask for for X-mas this year?

eldorado99
11-20-05, 05:22 PM
Yes that time of year is coming up soon once again! :rolleyes: What are all you crazy Caddy lovers going to ask for this year? I'm hoping for a Die-cast scale model or two, maybe a season of Seinfeld on DVD, and a shiny red new toolbox.:)

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
11-20-05, 05:41 PM
A nice Cadillac keyfob
Cadillac floormats (this could be difficult as the car is rhd so the floorpan is probably different as the dead pedal is on the other side, anyone have any suggestions?)

And I'm buying myself a new strip-spec transmission for the Camaro.

mccombie_5
11-20-05, 05:47 PM
My wife just asked me for hers :eek: :crybaby: :helpless: :holycrap: :suspense:

She wants an Audi!

Im buying myself an XJR soon too.

Otheriwse, cufflinks, maybe a new tie or two, a suit.....

you get it

terrible one
11-20-05, 06:00 PM
A couple of Infinity Perfect 12" subs.

Sandy
11-20-05, 06:01 PM
Can I play too, Please? Please? Pretty Please (and all THAT freakin) stuff !
I can't celebrate Christmas, 'cause I celebrate Chanukkah, 'ya know eight nights of burning my fingers on the hot dripping wax of the candles.... 'YA THAT one! I am gonna assume you'll let me play too, 'cuase you're a nice guy.

All I want is one scale model 1/18 (it's metal) of my #1 favorite car in the whole wide world, the 2005 Maserati Quatroporte. The model comes either blue or white. I intend on getting White & taking it apart and spraying it with metal paint in gloss black,leaving the interior white (as I'd buy it) black over white.
My wife has not said what she wants, & our 21 Y.O. probably wants some electronic whizz poping new gotta have it NOW thing which will probably cost an arm & a leg & will be "yesterday's soup" in 500 hours and made in Taiwan or China.

I will once again, with my Jewish "brothers" be working by donating our time at the local hospital, attending to the patients, serving meals, doing bedpans, and laughing and talking with those in need, so that my Christian brothers might get Christmas eve Off with their familes. We are a group of 100 men & ladies from multiple Synagogues who do this yearly. It makes me feel good to do this for them, so that they can be home for Christmas eve. Once I even got to play :xgrin: (I had to stick my Jewish Star inside that ~HOT~ sweaty outfit !)

mccombie_5
11-20-05, 06:06 PM
Very noble of you Sandy.

I used to read stories to the children in the hospital on Christmas eve.

Claire wants me to buy her an 01 Audi RS4 Avant. I really cant say no, i sold her little fun car

Kev
11-20-05, 06:17 PM
Sandy that is awesome of you! My compliments Sir!
I regret that this is the best I can do for your gift wish...

http://216.55.190.32/idcow/products/hw2049.jpg

Shalom my freind. May you and yours be complete, perfect and full!

Kev
11-20-05, 06:19 PM
Oh, I forgot. No ties for me, just a nice simple gold tie chain.
Thanks!

mccombie_5
11-20-05, 06:29 PM
Oh, I forgot. No ties for me, just a nice simple gold tie chain.
Thanks!

LOL

I always get ties, shirts, cuff links and socks!

EcSTSatic
11-20-05, 06:37 PM
More fun accessories for the sailboat!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-05, 06:37 PM
This year , while i had Misses Clause on my lap i told her to tell santa to bring me a Neon Cadillac wall Clock , or ill shoot him down with my army surplus SAM site ...

then i woke up and told mom what i wanted ...Mises Clause on my lap ....and my own SAM site

I might get the clock instaed

Sandy
11-20-05, 06:50 PM
Multiple orgasims on 4-wheels. I am now buying lottery tickets & praying & hoping. Imagine a car that the factory custom builds for you, EXACTLY how you, and only you, want it made!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-05, 07:07 PM
Multiple orgasims on 4-wheels. I am now buying lottery tickets & praying & hoping. Imagine a car that the factory custom builds for you, EXACTLY how you, and only you, want it made!
Imagine driving one ....well it was just around the lot .....but man the engine alone ....

the life of a lot porter isnt bad sometimes ....i do get to do some neat stuff ...

i mean in the past six months , ive driven a ctsv on the open road , snooped around the presidents limo ....and gotten my hands on the quattroporte ...and driven more XLRs than i could remeber ....oh and a 06 GTO

addison_ii
11-20-05, 07:37 PM
http://216.55.190.32/idcow/products/rr2008_003.jpg
http://216.55.190.32/idcow/products/jd2005.jpg
http://www.musclecars-and-classics-diecast.com/images/common/thumbnail/375/a30337src

Along with those I would also like to know that each and everyone of you has a great time with family and friends over this holiday season, and arrive safely to celebrate a new year.

Also if someone wants to buy me a 1993-95 Eldorado or 92-95 Suburban I would be very appreciative. :D

SpeedyArizona
11-20-05, 08:03 PM
I'm wishing for a golf course membership!

I figured the amount of golf I would have to play a week to pay for it:

$65,000
_________
$200

= 325 games of golf

Now that's a lot of golf!

Elvis
11-20-05, 08:43 PM
I will once again, with my Jewish "brothers" be working by donating our time at the local hospital, attending to the patients, serving meals, doing bedpans, and laughing and talking with those in need, so that my Christian brothers might get Christmas eve Off with their familes. We are a group of 100 men & ladies from multiple Synagogues who do this yearly. It makes me feel good to do this for them, so that they can be home for Christmas eve. Once I even got to play :xgrin: (I had to stick my Jewish Star inside that ~HOT~ sweaty outfit !)

THAT is a first-class move, Sandy. Thanks!

Are we (the Gentiles) holding up our end of the bargain? If not, what would you suggest?

DBA-One
11-20-05, 08:46 PM
Nothing much actually. I have everything I need. I've got two daughters so watching Santa visit them is enough.

Elvis
11-20-05, 08:46 PM
By the way, all I want is another year just like the past ten. They've been pretty damn good to me, the family has stayed healthy, the business has held on, and the number of friends grows a little bit every year.

The rest is just "stuff" and I can buy that myself if I need it.

Happy Holidays everyone. Especially YOU, Sandy. :)

Boombotz
11-20-05, 09:15 PM
I want diamonds!!!!!!! No really, I would like the XLR!!! OK.... Being all serious I really don't need anything. I have a beautiful daughter and wonderful family to be around so I am blessed. I think we are going to get a new grille for the Lade as a gift for each other. If it was an I could have anything deal on the table I would like a new bedroom set, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator and since I'm being selfish a new washer and drier. :D

Sandy
11-20-05, 10:00 PM
"" Are we (the Gentiles) holding up our end of the bargain? If not, what would you suggest? ""

There is no bargain. We ARE our brothers keeper. It states it in your Bible. It states it in my Torah The same things cause us both pain, while the same things both cause us pleasure. We accept one & others kidneys and hearts when our own fail us. We are, in fact, like it or not, in the end, "Our Brother's Keeper" ~

Elvis:
"Happy Holidays everyone. Especially YOU, Sandy. " Thanks! But, I don't consider myself special" Really..... Just trying to feel good about the man in the mirror. :thumbsup:

powerglide
11-21-05, 05:39 PM
Thinking of buying myself a new computer.....some kinda desktop with a widescreen 21 inch monitor perhaps.

And ofcourse I am toying with the idea of buying a car. Maybe not.

Rolex
11-21-05, 05:58 PM
Peace on earth, and good will towards all men. :halo: :D

Elvis
11-21-05, 06:04 PM
I have asked for a big monitor too.

Jesda
11-21-05, 10:03 PM
Water pump and timing belt for the Maxima.

Tyrannous
11-21-05, 11:16 PM
dual flowmasters...

danbuc
11-22-05, 03:19 AM
Damn, Sandy makes me look like the worst Jew ever....boo hoo:crying: . Other than not having lit the Menora (technically it's a Channukia because a Menora only has 7 candles, but I can't spell Channukia so screw it) in almost 5 years. We've had a Christmas tree in our living room for my little step sister, who mother's side of the family isn't Jewish, to make her feel more at home during the holidays when she's here (it's complicated..).

Moving along....I want my damn high stall speed converter, and LSD already......damnit. I ran out of money before I had a chance to get them. Something tells me though, that I'm going to have to procure them at my own expense though. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see......

Sandy
11-22-05, 08:44 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/customavatars/avatar8678_8.gif
Funny, you don't look Jewish ! BTW, I had a Christmas tree when I was real small, like 4 years old until like 7 or 8. When my parents said, "That's enough ~ no more Christmas tree ... I was devastated! So, I told myself when our son was born, NO Christmas tree. See 'em at the mall ! It never much impressed him. It's alot of work. I would not do it, even if I wasn't Jewish. Putting candles in a Menorah is alot easier. We have two ! One uses candles, and the other one is electric & uses bright blue Christmas bulbs. Each night you screw in another bulb. This is the Christian version of a Menorah! The candle one is actually made in Israel, and is made from pewter.
The electric one is made in China and is made of thin, very thin white plastic.

I got a kick outta the box it came in......It said on the box .. "Holliday Menorra" (Sp)! Uses standard Christmas Bulbs !! Ain't THAT a kick in the
China....'ya, right!

JimHare
11-22-05, 08:57 AM
Dear Santa:

1 Porter-Cable 7336 or 7224 with pads

EcSTSatic
11-22-05, 09:34 AM
Dear Santa:

1 Porter-Cable 7336 or 7224 with pads

Can't go wrong with Porter-Cable. :thumbsup:
I used to use my angle grinder as a buffer sometimes, but I broke down and bought a dedicated car buffer. It's much lighter and easier to hold. Really eliminates swirl marks from hand waxing.

FSU_Noles
11-22-05, 01:15 PM
TIME.

Time for my family, time for my friends, time for myself, and time to finish working on my "other" toy...

http://www.chronica.net/51_outlaw.jpg

danbuc
11-22-05, 01:29 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/customavatars/avatar8678_8.gif
Funny, you don't look Jewish !

Interesting fact for those not aware.....Moe Howard, Shemp Howard, and Curly Howard were all Jewish as well as Larry Fine if I'm not mistaken. They are my hero's. Come to think of it, so were the Marx Brothers..hehe.

Sandy
11-22-05, 03:03 PM
I knew that; I was just tickling ya...

danbuc
11-22-05, 04:56 PM
Touche Sandy...well played....:highfive: