: Body panels - 2000 Escalade

joey gibson
11-18-05, 01:25 PM
I'm looking for the big plastic body panels for the right side of a 2000 Escalade, preferably white, anybody got any ideas where I can find them, how much and what the correct name is for them .

11-18-05, 01:28 PM
Well they have two names. The ones over the wheel wells are flares. The ones on the doors are Rocker Panels.

Try ebay or maybe even junk yards, might find some you can paint.