: The Wave

BeelzeBob
03-06-03, 05:47 PM
Okay. Some of you might think this is wierd.. But.. You know how Corvette owners wave to each other? Yes, they really do.. It's really like a club.. Well.. Now that we have the internet and we can spread the word quickly - shouldn't Cadillac owners have a wave?

Or am I just a raving lunatic with very silly ideas? :p

AKPsiMC03
03-06-03, 05:49 PM
someone in another eldo waved to me last week

BeelzeBob
03-06-03, 05:58 PM
Did you wave back?

Allante North *
03-06-03, 05:58 PM
:wave: Most Allante owners wave as well. I will wave at anyone, and if they wave back thats even better :wave:

Brett
03-06-03, 06:16 PM
i did the wave when i had the vette....but considering the age of most seville owners im not sure i want to encourage them to take a hand off the wheel.

AKPsiMC03
03-06-03, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
Did you wave back?

but of course!:wave:

Eldo1953
03-06-03, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Brett
i did the wave when i had the vette....but considering the age of most seville owners im not sure i want to encourage them to take a hand off the wheel.

LOL!! Agreed!!

Elvis
03-08-03, 04:19 PM
Prelude owners wave, but it's a nondescript thing, we don't want to draw attention to ourselves. We like the import thing, but we don't usually go overboard like some people do.

All the riceboys with hooked up Civics, Integras, and Accords wave. Kinda gay if you axe me.

Caddys and Vettes are different, though. That's actually something to be proud and respectful of.

BeelzeBob
03-09-03, 10:53 AM
I agree...

PHATCAD
03-10-03, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Brett

:devillaug :devillaug :devillaug :devillaug :devillaug

87CoupeDeVille
03-11-03, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Elvis
Prelude owners wave, but it's a nondescript thing, we don't want to draw attention to ourselves. We like the import thing, but we don't usually go overboard like some people do.

I'm sure yours is probably mostly normal, but some of the worst rice in my hometown was from preludes, including one that was old and slow enough for me to beat with my 4.1 powered boat. Some people just dont know whats going on.

Elvis
03-11-03, 11:24 AM
I'll agree, there's some bad rice out there on Preludes.

Let's limit my comment about Prelude owners to "those of us who bought them new..."

87CoupeDeVille
03-11-03, 02:06 PM
ok, good call

Kurt

kcnewell
03-12-03, 11:55 AM
I don't wave, It's just kind of lame I.M.O. and I must agree with the old age comment and add that you don't need to worry about them taking their hand off the wheel! They'll never even see you waving and probably won't even know they passed anyone!.....As for the ricers! Really, Who cares what they do?

rek
03-12-03, 02:26 PM
:madtalkin :wave: :wacky: :annoyed: