: No Beer Opener?

RobertCTS
11-16-05, 11:28 AM
Improvise!

http://www.yourfishpictures.com/showphoto.php?photo=8545&cat=534&page=1

Boombotz
11-16-05, 11:54 AM
Wow that just shows how dirty my mind is!

RobertCTS
11-16-05, 11:56 AM
Wow that just shows how dirty my mind is!

yOU WEREN'T THINKING BELLY BUTTON WERE YOU bOOMER?:D

slk230mb
11-16-05, 12:15 PM
The girl wins.

DDS rollin a CTS
11-16-05, 12:24 PM
I wasnt thinking belly button either! They should have left that part out!!!

Boombotz
11-16-05, 01:46 PM
yOU WEREN'T THINKING BELLY BUTTON WERE YOU bOOMER?:D

NOOOOOOO! Not at all. :o

Spyder
11-16-05, 02:10 PM
Hahahaha...someone should grab that video and edit out the bellybutton shot...have just the pshhh sound, then the bottle cap flying across the table...THAT would be great!

RobertCTS
11-16-05, 02:13 PM
Hahahaha...someone should grab that video and edit out the bellybutton shot...have just the pshhh sound, then the bottle cap flying across the table...THAT would be great!

Boomer seems to be under the impression that feat can be done without the use of the belly button.:D

Spyder
11-16-05, 02:24 PM
That's why Boomer should grab the video and cut out the scene with the cap in the belly button...make it a little more "suggestive", if you will :):P:)

Boombotz
11-16-05, 02:54 PM
Boomer seems to be under the impression that feat can be done without the use of the belly button.:D

I am not under any impression. I sure it could be!

Boombotz
11-16-05, 02:54 PM
That's why Boomer should grab the video and cut out the scene with the cap in the belly button...make it a little more "suggestive", if you will :):P:)

I wouldn't even know where to start with something like that!

DDS rollin a CTS
11-16-05, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't even know where to start with something like that!

What, havent you guys been to one of those clubs where the girl can pick up your dollar and give you change without using her hands?

Boombotz
11-16-05, 04:20 PM
What, havent you guys been to one of those clubs where the girl can pick up your dollar and give you change without using her hands?

That is not what I was talking about there. I was saying I didn't know hw to edit the video. I know what girls are capable of doing without using there hands. Trust me!:bouncy:

RobertCTS
11-16-05, 04:39 PM
That is not what I was talking about there. I was saying I didn't know hw to edit the video. I know what girls are capable of doing without using there hands. Trust me!:bouncy:

ON THE SERIOUS SIDE i SAW A VIDEO OF A MOTHER WITH NO ARMS!:yup:
She dressed and chaged the diapers, bathed the baby, nursed it and was able to drive a car using her feet. It really startled some people like when she went thru McDonalds drive-thru and paid the cashier using her feet!!
I'll see if I can find it again.

Try this link: http://www.joe-ks.com/MultiMedia/NoArmsMom.wmv

addison_ii
11-16-05, 05:24 PM
I have seen a video with a female, half rack of pool balls and a certain part of the anatomy. Talk about glued to the television.

Boombotz
11-16-05, 06:52 PM
ON THE SERIOUS SIDE i SAW A VIDEO OF A MOTHER WITH NO ARMS!:yup:
She dressed and chaged the diapers, bathed the baby, nursed it and was able to drive a car using her feet. It really startled some people like when she went thru McDonalds drive-thru and paid the cashier using her feet!!
I'll see if I can find it again.

Try this link: http://www.joe-ks.com/MultiMedia/NoArmsMom.wmv

I have also seen that woman on a talk show. It was amazing!

RobertCTS
11-16-05, 06:54 PM
I have also seen that woman on a talk show. It was amazing!

She's Very amazing!! then so is her Husband:)

urbanski
11-16-05, 06:58 PM
AAHAHa

RobertCTS
11-16-05, 07:07 PM
AAHAHa

What Urb?? You're not laughing at the mom with no arms?

urbanski
11-16-05, 07:35 PM
ugh...the beer commercial....that was funny
missed the mom thing :(

Rolex
11-16-05, 08:03 PM
I thought she was using her Virginia to open a beer. I guess my mind is in the gutter! :lildevil:

RobertCTS
11-17-05, 07:04 AM
I thought she was using her Virginia to open a beer. I guess my mind is in the gutter! :lildevil:

Virginia is funny Rolex! I knew her well!:lildevil: