: Pics of my ext lowered with BNS suspension

vietfob714
11-15-05, 01:05 PM
I've never heard of this company but my wheel guy recommended it and here it is... I wish the rear would go lower but the air suspension keeps raising it up. Any suggestions?
Last pic is of my Borla Exhaust

vietfob714
11-15-05, 01:10 PM
Its a 1 inch drop in the front and supposedly a 3 inch drop in the rear.

I'm also selling a K&N Air Charger if anybody is interested. Its posted in the classified.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1055&sort=1&cat=3&page=1

CTSVONFIRE
11-15-05, 02:59 PM
Get some regular shocks and do away w/ the airride. Service ride control might stay on though. Or you could pull the fuse going to the rear air compressor. The compressor is located behind the LR wheel.

Spittin Game
11-15-05, 02:59 PM
Just a question, but why did you lower it with stock wheels?

Synergetic
11-15-05, 09:05 PM
I disconnected the airride when the airbags went in and I still get the service ride control alerts in my alert center. I agree, you should put some bigger rims on there. Bigger rims will help fill the wheel well and make it look more lowered, even with the airride connected.

ILLNALI
11-15-05, 10:37 PM
bns? any website? the truck still looks staggared, maybe raise the front torsions a little to even it out!

vietfob714
11-16-05, 12:13 AM
I was going to get Lexani Roma IIs but my wheel guy convinced me to get asanti wheels instead... so in about another month or so i should be gettin wheels..

Ryusou
11-16-05, 06:39 AM
for the airride, when and how does it work? any way to just turn it off manually?

Ryusou
11-16-05, 06:40 AM
I've never heard of this company but my wheel guy recommended it and here it is... I wish the rear would go lower but the air suspension keeps raising it up. Any suggestions?
Last pic is of my Borla Exhaust

Hows the Borla Exahuast? SOunds good?

vietfob714
11-16-05, 10:11 AM
yeah the borla sounds good... i was scared cuz so many people said it would be too loud but its not loud at all.