: Made a Damn Good Exit Today

DopeStar 156
11-12-05, 12:37 AM
Unfortunately today I lost my job at a steakhouse I was working at for about a month now. I got into work tonight and had one of the managers request my presence so I sat down and asked what was up. Last Saturday while working I had messed up an order on a table and the wrong food came out. Now in the entire month and a half of me working there this was my ONLY mistake. At the time I was swamped with tables and of course, no surprise, I slipped up and made a mistake. Now these people whose orders I messed up, even though they tipped me the appropriate amount, decided to email the place about it. Since it's corporate run the big wigs had seen the email and passed down orders to terminate me.

Real nice huh? It's like sending a kid to school who has trouble reading, so they expel him. I'm a new employee who made a mistake, a common thing that happens. I wasn't rude or anything, I am always very friendly when I work and disgustingly sweet. So much that it literally sickens me when I leave. I feel that the punishment doesn't fit the crime and I know that my boss didn't hesitate to do this because for some reason even though I was ALWAYS nice, respectful, and ****in' sweet as sugar to him, he just didn't like me. Now I am 100% serious here, I don't feel this was any real reason to do this and I really feel like I've been screwed royally here.

Anyway, for my exit. I wasn't mad, or stomping around, I calmly walked downstairs where my boss was standing around being all high and mighty. I asked him if he thought this was remotely right and he stood behind his corporate shit speech about how this is company policy and that he'd prefer I left and not be mad about it. I said,

"Look dude, I'm not one to get mad over things like this and stomp out or kick over a table or a host station."

Then I screamed out, right in the middle of the dinner crowd....

"OH MY GOD!!! IS THAT A RAT?!?! HOLY SHIT IT'S HUGE!!!!"

Several people paniced and started freaking out thinking there was a huge rat in the building I then looked at my boss with a wicked ass grin and said,

"Like I said, I don't get mad, I get even. Later."

And stroooooooooooooolllllllllled out the door.

Now, the only reason I did this is because I KNOW he played some dirty hand in this because to me this whole thing seems wrong. I know people who have made worse mistakes than I had and never got fired for it so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck him and his gay ass restaurant. Dope OUT!

Night Wolf
11-12-05, 01:08 AM
sweet deal! I'll have to remember something like that sometime :)

Then I would leave some rubber in the parking lot..... lol, power brake right infront of the main doors when they are opened....mmmmm... would you like some burning rubber with that steak? :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-12-05, 01:11 AM
Thats Awesome man! Way to stick it to them! Thats a really good way to go about it because you didnt hurt anyone, destroy any property, or do any physical damage. So that way they cant do anything against you.

DopeStar 156
11-12-05, 01:27 AM
Dude.....what I just don't get.............is the people who complained. The person ****ed up your order and it must have pissed you off. If you're unsatisfied with the way I served you,

DON'T ****IN' TIP ME!!!!

Ok?! You don't email the corps like a little cowardly bitch, just stiff me. If I don't get a tip, I'll learn a lesson and HAVE A JOB! Some people just complain and hope to get a stupid free dinner out of it, which I hope they choke on but what they don't realize is in their selfish attempt to get some free food they put someone out on the street. Seriously think about who you could be hurting next time you decide to complain about something as dumb as this. Don't get me wrong, if the waiter takes a dump on the plate, by all means, complain and fire his ass, but c'mon. How many times have you gone out to eat and got the wrong food? Happened to me a few times and all I do is say, "'s not what I ordered, I got the ____. It's ok, don't worry about it, just bring me a _______. Thanks." That's what you do. Don't throw a fit, don't be rude, don't be a snot, it was a mistake, people make them, especially if they're new. Get over yourself, you're not that important that you should be offended if your damn $1.88 an hour server made a mistake and brought you the wrong damn food.

*Pissy stram of obcenities*

'k, I'm done.....for now....

addison_ii
11-12-05, 01:38 AM
Sorry to hear about the job. But, remember if the company was petty enough to fire you over a simple mistake made only 1 time then it's their loss not yours and they wouldn't have been a company to work for anyway. Good way to exit though, that must've been funny as hell. Good luck on your new job search pal.

illumina
11-12-05, 02:28 AM
This takes me back to my younger days...Unfortunately I was quite a bot more violent about things.

I've been known for the following:

Punching a furniture store manager (just a "love tap" on the chin),
Shoving my name tag into another supervisors face,
Violent diatribes against another supervisor, egging him on to come outside and fight,
Constantly arguing with another manager until I was given the pink slip in the mail to terminate my employment...

Fortunately I grew the Hell up and no longer do this. Whenever I argue with a supervisor nowadays, it is much more civil and things get done in a much better fashion when I handle them that way. It's more like a political debate these days with me.

So Dopestar, you're doing quite well and should be proud that you didn't get into a bad spot with them like I would have when I was your age. Just walking away and leaving it be like you did was the right thing to do. The rat statement however was a must :thumbsup:

Krashed989
11-12-05, 04:40 AM
HAHAHA!! :histeric:

You should've added somthing like "By the way, we ran out of soap in the cooks bathroom this morning..." LOL :histeric:

Good job though. and Good Luck searching for a new job.

powerglide
11-12-05, 06:07 AM
Sweeeet! I wish I could come up with something like that if I was in a spot like that.......instead I'd probably take a shit in the curry!

Oh BTW, sorry to hear you lost your job but with management like that its probably a bessing in disguise.

davesdeville
11-12-05, 06:32 AM
Heh heh heh.

Got any ideas in case I get fired from Circuit City?

Which reminds me it's about time to go to bed, gotta get used to sleeping at night again by Tuesday when my training starts. First paycheck is gonna be like $50...

Boombotz
11-12-05, 06:55 AM
I waitress when I was in High School and through college. The money was great and 95% of the time so where the people. I only worked in 2 places one was Friendly's and another was Cody's Steak house you can tell when I became old enough to serve liqueur. Any way don't let this detour you it is really great work. A little demanding when a rush comes in and you get in the weeds but otherwise man the cash is good. It sounds like your corporate office should get off there high horse. I will tell you there are mistakes made even by veterans when there is a full house. It fu**ing happens. I can tell you from years of experience you will get managers that are *******s the key is to find an atmosphere that is fun and busy so it really doesn't matter. Anyway go get your self something better now there are plenty of places. Don't give up on the type of job unless you don't like it. There is money to be made. We all make mistakes and for a rookie it was a pretty common one. I can 't even tell you some of the mistakes I seen newbies make and they never got fired it goes with the territory, and so does the response you want more money learn to wait tables better and you'll get your raise.

mccombie_5
11-12-05, 07:06 AM
Well, you made a great exit Dope!!

My brother in law worked for various parts of a LARGE department store for years. Before he left, he drove the delivery trucks, he was their most experienced driver, he was the best paid, but his manager left, then new one didnt like him, she was the biggest bitch in history. He had already handed his notice in to her manager, and decided to cause hell for the next two weeks. WAlking around the building saying things like "where is the ginger bean flicking bitch that tells me how to do my job" and parking his car behind hers, so when she wanted an early finish, she couldnt get one because she couldnt leave.

For that 25 years, he was a good, loyal employee. For that last two weeks he brought the service building down to its knees.

DopeStar 156
11-12-05, 11:14 AM
Heh heh heh.

Got any ideas in case I get fired from Circuit City?

Which reminds me it's about time to go to bed, gotta get used to sleeping at night again by Tuesday when my training starts. First paycheck is gonna be like $50...
Yeah, I do actually. Go to the circuit box and cause a power surge, fry all their shit that's plugged in. Being an electronics store that should encompass a buncha PC's, stereos, and expensive ass plasma screen TV's. It's simple enough to do and a hell of a way to step on their toes on the way out. I would do it after I left, come back like a week later and do it.

Yeah I'm going ot a buncha restraunts today but no chains. No corporate places, I wanna go to a nice place that there;s like no more than three of in existance. I've found private businesses are much more enjoyable to work for than franchises. I'm also hitting up auto parts stores. That'd be sweet too. I also put in for a daytime security job at a nursing home. HAHA that'd be sweet DopePatrol. HAHAHA! I want that one the most.

90Brougham350
11-12-05, 11:28 AM
I'll be honest, doing what you did took some balls, man! I don't know if I could really do that, even if I was unjustly fired. Good luck with the new job hunt, security at a nursing home would be bad-ass!

DopeStar 156
11-12-05, 09:52 PM
Got a job today at a BBQ joint workin' late. Start on Wednesday. Nice private run place a father and son so it looks cool. I should be making more than I did at the Steakhouse. I figure about $200 a week. I'm happy but my hours go as late as 1 or 2 AM.

Adam
11-12-05, 09:55 PM
i had a boss that was a complete dick, he was an assistant manager and then he left to be a manager at another store. when he came back the first thing he did was fire me for smoking outback. so i stuck about 300 gay pride stickers on his car.

Kev
11-12-05, 10:05 PM
i had a boss that was a complete dick, he was an assistant manager and then he left to be a manager at another store. when he came back the first thing he did was fire me for smoking outback. so i stuck about 300 gay pride stickers on his car.Now where did you get 300 gay pride stickers? No! Don't tell me, I don't want to know. Just forget I asked! :suspense:

powerglide
11-12-05, 10:08 PM
LOL!

:thumbsup: dopestar for a finding a job so quickly!
Congrats

DopeStar 156
11-12-05, 10:15 PM
LOL!

:thumbsup: dopestar for a finding a job so quickly!
Congrats
Haha I'm just as good at getting jobs as I am destroying them. My dad told me to have like 10-15 of my friends get a table at that steakhouse and ask for me to be their server. When they hear I've been let go, they all just get pissed off, threaten to email my boss's supervisor and leave all at once. I think I'll organize this..... :lildevil:

90Brougham350
11-13-05, 12:26 PM
My dad told me to have like 10-15 of my friends get a table at that steakhouse and ask for me to be their server. When they hear I've been let go, they all just get pissed off, threaten to email my boss's supervisor and leave all at once. I think I'll organize this..... :lildevil:

Hahaha, oh man, that's a good one! Congrats on the new job buddy!

mccombie_5
11-13-05, 12:39 PM
COngrats on the new job Dope!

JC316
11-13-05, 01:21 PM
What you did is NOTHING and I cant believe that they fired you. I had the waiter from hell at a chedders. He starts out by sitting down at my table with me and didn't get up when the rest of my party got back. After he takes our orders, he dosen't get the drinks out until 15 or 20 minutes after we order. We asked for lemons and get got us squeesed lemons, we asked for butter and we eventually got it from someones else's waiter. When he was cleaning up, he was throwing dishes right and left and he slung corn juice all over my dad. He got a MAJOR complaint and no tip, the manager didn't give a shit and my dad was about ready to club someone. The next year at the same resturant, a guy tried to sneak $50 extra bucks on to our bill. I don't got back there anymore. You did not do a DAMN THING WRONG.

addison_ii
11-13-05, 01:45 PM
Good luck on the new gig and congrats are in order. :cheers:

Sandy
11-13-05, 05:19 PM
Dope Star; you'll appreciate this, and I have no problem naming names !!
I 1976 I took a job at Suburban Dodge, in Metuchen, N.J. It was a very good dealership and I did well there....until the General Manager retired, and the absentee owner hired a new General Manager. Well this new guy (about 50 ~ I was 30-ish, then) took an immediate dislike on me. There were only 4 salesmen (me, & 3 others) and I was always #1 or #2 in deliveries every month. Soon I came to see WHY he disliked me. He intensely disliked BOTH Jewish and Italian people! Well, I am both = BINGO. He was always bad mouthing both groups, along with Asians. He rode my rump all the time. It was my job to order the new car inventory, for stock. (This was pre pre pre computer days, and orders were done on a pre-printed form, by checking off what you wanted, color/interior/vinyl roof and all options). So.....
one day I felt very sick, and I asked to go home at noon. He bitched & moaned but okay'd it. I was back the next day at 8:45 AM. He comes in at 9:15 and calls me in, shuts the door and tells me that he has to let me go. Why, I ask? (Knowing it's NOT my performance). He says business is down and the owner needs to cut costs. I point out that business in NOT down and we are ahead of last year. Caught, he gets nasty. "It's My Decession; PERIOD" he says, raising his voice at me, and adding YOU just don't seem to fit in around here.....blah blah blah.
I said, Okay, when do you want me to leave? He said by 12 noon today.
So, I went to clean out my desk (which I did) and in my desk were the pre stamped, pre signed order forms to order cars. I take one !
(Gets Good Now) ~
Our slowest mover was the full sized Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham. An equal to the Chrysler New Yorker. I take home with me an official envelope also, to Chrysler Corporation; 99 Church Street; White Plains, New York. (Sure, I still remember!!)
I order that S.O.B. a car he'd NEVER forget ! :bouncy:
I am now copying the dealer's copy, that I have retained all these years !
1976 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham 4-Dr. Sedan
440 4-Bbl. V-8
Heavy Duty Trailer Tow Pkg.
Optional Axle Ratio
Automatic Level Control
Sure Grip Differential
Heavy Duty Battery
Front & Rear Bumper Guards
Digital Clock
Electric Rr. Wind. Defroster
DeLuxe Wiper/Washer Pkg.
Full Vinyl Roof
Light Package
Cornering Lamps
Dual Exterior Remote Mirrors
Factory Undercoating & Under Hood Pad
Instrumentation Gauge Package
Full Tinted Glass
Manual Vent Windows
Engine Block Heater
F/R Floor Mats
Door Edge Guards
Dual 6-Way Power Seats, Driver & Passenger
Power Trunk Lid Release
Power Door Locks
Power Windows
Am Fm Stereo with Cassette
Chrome Style Road Wheels
Heavy Duty Suspension
Speed Control
Luxury Style Steering Wheel
Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
POWER SUN ROOF
50/50 Split Front Bench Seat
Carpeted Trunk & Tire Cover
and
Huge Optional Tires of LR78x15 with a wider whitewall band.

Notice anything ???

NO FREAKIN AIR CONDITIONING and it could not, absolutely NOT be installed aftermarket BECAUSE of the Heavy Duty Trailer Tow Pkg.

I ordered it inthe poorest selling color at that time, Dark Chocolate Brown with a Tan Vinyl Top and Tan cloth interior. (Leather was not an option, or it sure as heck woulda had it!!
Car sat in stock for a total of 456 days. (I was able to track it, thru a friend at another Dodge store on Micro Fische) 456 days = 15 months @ $200 a month interest = $ 3,000 it cost him to fire me ! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Too bad YOU couldn't cancel that Steak House's BUTTER order for next month !!!

mccombie_5
11-13-05, 05:23 PM
Sandy, that is TREMENDOUS!

I am truly lost for words!

Sandy
11-13-05, 05:53 PM
'Ya, I loved doing it to him! Sometimes the regional division will call the dealership when an order seems .. "funny" ~ ~ just to check. Knowing this, 3 days after I mailed it, I CALLED REGIONAL at 99 Church St. White Plains, N.Y. and ID 'd myself as Sales Mgr. of Suburban Dodge and assurred them that the order was correct and that A/C was in fact NOT WANTED by the customer. (I marked the order SOLD on the order form, for an extra :Poke: ) Therby heading off any call to the dealership to verify.

The signature on the order was the FORMER General Manager, who by then had retired to Arizona and left no forwarding address !:yup:

mccombie_5
11-13-05, 06:00 PM
Thats even better!

What i want to know is
who bought it :histeric:

malcolm
11-13-05, 06:35 PM
Tell us Jersey dwellers where that "F" ed up place is so we don't go there. Or better yet go there and bitch about the food. Do they have a bar? I have some rowdy drunken friends who could have some fun there, especially around dinner time.

Sandy
11-13-05, 07:25 PM
I have no way (nor interest) in who bought it. All I do know is that on the 456th day "in-stock" it disappeared off the Micro Fisch film as an available in stock car, available to be swapped with other dealers. That is how we tracked it. My friend checked it every couple of days to see if it was "Still Available"! On the 456th day in was removed from the list, as "SOLD UNIT" ~ They were 3 months into the 1977s ..... I ordered it in October of 1975. It came in in December 1975, and was sold in March of 1977. By the way, the cherry on the cake was that I drove down there on a Sunday (they are all closed in N.J. on Sundays) in December and there she sat, wearing TWO window stickers as they could not list all the options on one! A 2 sticker car with NO A/C.

Imagine if Dope Star coulda cancelled the contract for butter at that fine eatery ! Or rerquested no add'l. delivery of butter for 6 months !

DopeStar 156
11-13-05, 09:54 PM
Tell us Jersey dwellers where that "F" ed up place is so we don't go there. Or better yet go there and bitch about the food. Do they have a bar? I have some rowdy drunken friends who could have some fun there, especially around dinner time.
Charlie Brown's Steakhouse. Grand Ave. Hackettstown, NJ 07840. Sic 'em guys.... I heard from a friend of mine who still works there that their usual crowd since then is a LOT smaller. *Manicial laughter* Suck on that shit you inferior little maggot. I don't miss that job one bot. I figured out I'm making more money at this new place doing a different little bit of work. Thanks for all the congrats and props. I only hope I have entertained you with my tales of mischief. It's just part of my personality, I don't let people walk on me. It's like my dad always told me, "Don't get mad, get even." Wise man he is....

davesdeville
11-14-05, 03:20 AM
Dude, Sandy, that's the most awesome "fired" story ever. Although I'd love to own that Monaco today.

The idea of destroying all the plugged in electronics in the store's a good one. I wouldn't want to do anything really destructive though. Is it bad that I almost want to get fired? :p Just kidding I prefer having cash to not having cash.

Sandy
11-14-05, 07:18 AM
Never break or steal anything. That is against the law. There is no law against accidentally cancelling deliveries of butter or meat. :lildevil:

70eldo
11-14-05, 10:34 AM
Haha I'm just as good at getting jobs as I am destroying them. My dad told me to have like 10-15 of my friends get a table at that steakhouse and ask for me to be their server. When they hear I've been let go, they all just get pissed off, threaten to email my boss's supervisor and leave all at once. I think I'll organize this..... :lildevil:

I would really enjoy the follow up on that! If I would be in that area I would even do that for you! Congrats with the new job! Sounds good!

slk230mb
11-14-05, 10:54 AM
Never break or steal anything. That is against the law. There is no law against accidentally cancelling deliveries of butter or meat. :lildevil:

Sandy, you're a classic. I don't think I'd have the balls to do something like ordering a car like that.

DopeStar 156
11-14-05, 12:50 PM
Haha I would totally do that if I had access to ordering papers or shit like that. I could've like cut the power to the freezer or opened the door and spoiled all the meat or something.... Hahaha a steakhouse with SALADS?!!? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Sandy
11-14-05, 02:26 PM
No No No, you could make innocient customers very ill with spoiled meat. No good. You have to think with a clear and NOT angry head. You want to get the manager, not the innocient customers. Do you know the name of the person who orders the butter? Do you know the source from where the butter comes?? (Not necessairly the name of the trucker, but the DISTRUBITOR ?? THAT is what you need to know, THEN you call (no handwriting) and do *67 on th phone to block your # (That's important)!
Then call and ID yoself as Mr. Barney Blackburn (orwhatever his name is) and tell them that you wish to suspend butter delivery for 4 weeks. Tell them that business is way down and that you are overloaded with butter, and you'll take a regular delivery around the middle of February.
To prevent them from asking YOU - YOU must ask them questions!
1. Will my billing continue as usual? (Shows concern for "your" costs)
2. Will you (I) be affected by any price increases due to the lapse in delivery?
3. Tell them that you'll wave your usual discount after Mid-Feb due to the lapse in delivery time.
4. Ask if he understands !!
Thank him for his understanding & hang up. Verify thast he know the CORRECT address FOR THAT store, (so he don't call back & spill the beans) !

NEVER ask him if he has any questions !! NEVER. He'll start to think "do I have any questions" to
himself....and he'll think of something& call back.

OR.... Does that Charlies have a cleaning service that comes inafter hours to clean the "public" areas ?? Do you know their name ? You do? GOOD !

Now, do THEY know that fine eatery is closing for 2 weeks vacation ? No? You'll need to tell them !
Suspend Service until December 1st It will NOT be clean for Thnksgiving !

DopeStar 156
11-14-05, 05:51 PM
Hahaha I dunno dude. I feel I've got my revenge because after my crying rat that the place has seen a decline in business since then so I've done my damage. Besides, new job on Wednesday so I'm in a good mood.

mccombie_5
11-14-05, 05:53 PM
Dope :D

If you did it.... It would be as good as Sandy ordering that car....

DopeStar 156
11-14-05, 08:56 PM
Dope :D
If you did it.... It would be as good as Sandy ordering that car....
Oh, I've done my share of mischievious things... Let's say I'm no stranger to the backseat of a Crown Victoria and a nice set of silver bracelets.

addison_ii
11-14-05, 09:12 PM
Sandy, you are funny. Good deal. I wonder if the GM has any idea it was you?

Sandy
11-14-05, 09:28 PM
I am sure he figured it out ~ but it was way too late.
He was stupid. I could turned that negitive into a positive,
overnight!

1) Apply & receive a raffle license.
2) Raffle the car off to benefit ______, any worthwhile institution / cause.
3) $1.00 a ticket ! But a minimum of 10,000 tickets had to be sold.

Car's cost was like $6,000 dealer cost - so trhe car would be paid for & the institution would get $10,000, and trhe dealer woulda come out smellin' like a rose for helping out & pitching in and all......

But no.....he sits on a 2 sticker No A/C car for 15 months paying interest on it's floorplan to the tune of $3,000 for the 15 months:suspense:

addison_ii
11-14-05, 09:35 PM
Or raise the minimum to 12,000 and give the charity 6k and keep 6k to pay for the ride. Win-win. How long did he keep his job?? Is he still there??

Kev
11-14-05, 09:43 PM
Greed will get them every time. :nono:

Sandy
11-14-05, 10:25 PM
I don't know. I collected unemployment and took a 6 week vacation, and then went to work in Maplewood, NJ for Maplewood Dodge, and was there for more years than I care to remember. I was very happy there with everything. The customers were still hall rusters, but 'ya know, that's how it be.

Night Wolf
11-15-05, 12:04 AM
LOL....

but a car like that, atleast today.....fully loaded... must be worth alot....

so it was just a bad model, bad color and options people didn't want?

Charlie Browns eh....my father loves the one here..... errr... back in NY......

that sucks too...

I wish I could cancel deliveries, don't they saully want credit card or account numbers, I don't think I could manage to get that done... (if it was me in a position like that... or back at the nursing home) :)

DopeStar 156
11-15-05, 01:51 AM
I like it too. It's a nice place to eat and the food's really good. I just don't like the way it's run. My boss was so uptight about everything. verything had to be perfect and all that's goin' on in my head is, "Dude....it's Charlie ****ing Browns....Calm down."

Sandy
11-15-05, 07:35 AM
Night Wolf said: 'so it was just a bad model, bad color and options people didn't want?"

No, it was a good car, sold fairly well, but it was overloaded with options, absolutely every one that was offerred but the all important A/C was missiing. Count the # of Factory installed options on it !! ( 37 !! ) The window sticker(s) on it surpassed a loaded Chrysler New Yorker and were flirting with an Imperial, and it was a Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham.

Fast forward to today. It would be like a 2005 Buick LeSabre that windowed for MORE than a Buick Park Avenue Ultra and like $600 less than a Sedan deVille. Understand ?

Where it is today? I'd guess that it was sold & resold & resold 100s of times as owners bought it for cheap and were lied to by each prior owner telling them that the A/C could be installed, & 1 by 1 they found out that it could NOT be installed, and advertised it 4-Sale and gave the next buyer the same BS story about installing the A/C "if they wanted it" ~ just an educated guess as to how each consecutive buyer would go about bailing out of it. It's probably doing Taxi duty in Mexico !

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
11-15-05, 11:49 AM
Sandy: You're what I would call a class act! That's sheer genius!

Sandy
11-15-05, 02:06 PM
Here, with great effort (night wolf, are you here?) I went & dug up my 1976 MOPAR dealer pricing book. That Royal Monaco Brougham I order had a window sticker (MSRLP) of $ 9,156. At the same time an equal Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-Dr. would have a MSRLP of $ 9,534 and an Imperial LeBaron 4-Dr would have been $ 9,912. So, THAT non A/C super loaded Monaco Brougham was only $ 378 less than the New Yorker Brougham that CAME with A/C and only $ 756 less than an Imperial ! A "normal" Royal Monaco Brougham WITH the A/C as most dealers stocked them would be in the mid $ 7 thousand !

DopeStar 156
11-15-05, 10:03 PM
This week just can't get any better. My car insuance just dropped $100! And I already have GEICO!!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!