: Buy Diamond Rims, Get Free Bentley

fast66
11-08-05, 08:48 PM
http://www.forbesautos.com/news/autoshows/sema/fadc110405-thursnote.html

"Employee discounts have nothing on this deal — buy a set of four Asanti diamond-encrusted wheels, and they’ll throw in a Bentley GT for free."

Wow, If I find that parked anywhere, im using an icepick for those diamonds :D

Pimpin_Whity
11-08-05, 09:52 PM
i just have one question......why would you even think of buying those?

terrible one
11-08-05, 10:01 PM
Ugly. (IMHO)

SpeedyArizona
11-08-05, 10:25 PM
Well as soon as you parked the car with your diamond encrusted rims, some teenagers would probably pry them off and sell them on ebay!

That Bentley is probably the consolation when you hear that your rims are gone.

...I wonder if they'll fit on my Eldorado :D!

davesdeville
11-09-05, 07:24 AM
Those are pretty cool and good looking I think. If I had more money than I knew what to do with I might pick up a set. I'd hire a security guy for 30k a year...

humtake
11-09-05, 07:45 AM
"The wheels, 22-inch monsters that were also on display on two corners of a Rolls-Royce in the booth, can be ordered with sapphires, rubies or any other gem a prospective owner desires."

the one pictured might look ugly, but i think i had about 5 ideas run through my head at this. think about a plum colored bentley, with rims that have amethyst and diamonds. im drooling on myself. there are lots of combinations where this would look incredible. imagine a royal green old school convertible (like ice cube's) with sapphires. anybody got a million dollars i can borrow?

Playdrv4me
11-09-05, 02:55 PM
Diamond Encrusted Wheels... When your motto is "I hate money."