: Too many glasses on the desk!!!

Spyder
11-08-05, 03:43 AM
Ok, so i just, for about the thirtieth time tonight, picked up the empty mason jar that my beer was in. Its a thirty two ouncer, which just recently housed a nice big frothy cold Hefeweizen. Then, there's last nights glass, of the same, and a Star Wars plastic 7/11 cup which was full of water, and a 49ers pint glass that I don't remember what was in it yesterday morning, and a clear pint glass that was water from yesterday. Time to do dishes, i guess. Damn, I keep picking up the hefe mason jar, thinking I can get another sip out of it, but I don't feel like walking all the way to the kitchen, where the beer tap is. I need to run a coldline to my bedroom and computer desk, that'd be NICE!!! Oh well, I need to get some sleep anyways...hafta wake up early and fix the windows in my truck, cause its raining and they don't roll up...g'night to ya'll!
~James

davesdeville
11-09-05, 08:22 AM
I have too many papers on my desk. And for some reason there are 5 socks on it. Not 4 or 6, 5... great now I have to figure out where the hell #6 is.

DeVillish
11-09-05, 08:26 AM
i hate missing socks cause...where the hell did it go? Sometimes i dont care if i just it back i just wana know where the hell it went!! Oh well...great thread!