: Eagles dump T.O.

fast66
11-07-05, 06:07 PM
I hate Owens. He is one of the most undeserving players in the league. high maintenance and not worth it. Eagles are a better team without him

ben72227
11-07-05, 06:20 PM
Yeah, all he does is bitch and complain and he doesn't appreciate how well off he is. And he's always talking about Donavan McNabb is very bad ways:tisk:.

It's a good thing that hes gone...

LittleB
11-07-05, 06:31 PM
Thank god we (niners) got rid of him :sneaky: He is way too into himself...I think the spandex pants her workd out in are too tight :canttalk:

They didn't actually dump him though right? They just suspended him, and he can't play until he apologizes.....I liked the sign someone was holding up at the game "Good Riddance!!!"

dbdartman
11-07-05, 07:30 PM
5PM, I'm eating dinner & switch on the local Philly news. Wouldn't you know it? France is going to hell in a handbasket, the SEPTA strike (which effects millions in the area) FINALLY ended this morning, nearly 2 dozen were killed in tornadoes yesterday, but what's the lead story? Those bleeding ass morons spend the first 8 & A HALF MINUTES blathering about this Richard Head being released. WTF?!?!? I THOUGHT that stories like this were why they had sports reporters! What makes those friggin idiots think some over-paid, pampered, primadona JOCK deserves 8 1/2 minutes of lead time, plus the sure-to-follow 5+ minutes during the sports report time?!?!? I certainly don't give a rat's ass! :nono:

Geeze, they don't spend that much time during a 90 minute broadcast bashing the current administration! :confused:

More & more, "news" has become entertainment & "reality TV" is more real than the damn news! :rant2: Has this country become that stupid during my lifetime? :dammit:

fast66
11-07-05, 08:28 PM
Thank god we (niners) got rid of him :sneaky: He is way too into himself...I think the spandex pants her workd out in are too tight :canttalk:
They didn't actually dump him though right? They just suspended him, and he can't play until he apologizes.....I liked the sign someone was holding up at the game "Good Riddance!!!"

he isnt going to play for the eagles anymore, the next time he plays will be next season with another team, atleast that is what the eagles coach said.

he gets $200,000 a game, and you dont get paid for 4 consecutive games for what he did. therefore he for sure is losing $800,000!

LittleB
11-07-05, 09:00 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. Too bad he gets paid after 4 consecutive games, cuz IMO he doesnt deserve it...

wht2000
11-07-05, 09:23 PM
He belongs in a place like Arizona...where he will be the only star on the team and won't have to compete for attention...boy, Arizona would be fitting, wouldn't it?

P.S. He was doomed after his little show on the star at Big D whe nhe was with the 'Niners.

illumina
11-07-05, 11:44 PM
11-5, 11-5, 12-4, 12-4. Those were the previous four season records before the Eagles signed Terrel Owens. They can do that again...They also actually made it to the Super Bowl without him in the lineup in the playoffs, and when he played in the big game, they lost.

Personally, this might be what the team needs. They are dead last in the NFC East, but are within shooting distance of taking the lead back...Or at least get back into the wild-card race. They need to spread the ball around more (McNabb) and run it more. This is going to happen.

fast66
11-08-05, 01:16 AM
I bet he goes to the raiders

illumina
11-08-05, 01:35 AM
I bet he goes to the raiders

Nah, they already have an ass out there, so I don't think that marriage will work out at all. I can just imagine the "Randy Ratio" along with the "Terrel Ratio." Not bloody likely...

I was thinking the Cowboys, but Parcells already has his ass in Keyshaun Johnson to keep controll of...Remember when Keyshaun had his moment just like this in Tampa?

Mark Brunnel for the Redskins have stated that those issues T.O. causes won't fly there...

Yeah, the Cardinals sound just about right...Perhaps Cleveland :histeric:

Spyder
11-08-05, 03:31 AM
Instead of Richard Head, use Richard Cranium...same thing, but better sounding, to me...my dad taught me that when I was in 3rd or 4th grade, something I could call people without really getting in trouble... :)